Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:15:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everything changed.  (Read 703 times)
ParveZ219 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:30:00 AM

Now a days everyone is speaking of Bitcoin..they say that they will start mining using solar power...some say thats only their aim in life..some tries to buy cloud miners..and I am here...some people get mad about it...
W4terhouse

Activity: 147
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:46:23 AM

One of the main thing is, that a lot of people have realized that with bitcoin there is a lot of money to earn. Makes more attractive of course.

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:04:38 AM

mmmm i think we are still too few.

Not really everyone. My guess is less than 10% in italy...and is not so much people. And of this 10% how much really know what they are talking about?

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:17:35 AM

Not really everyone. My guess is less than 10% in italy...and is not so much people. And of this 10% how much really know what they are talking about?

I completely agree with you. Bitcoin is well known by a few enthusiasts, normally connected to the "tech world". In this group, since they like to understand things, they normally end up with a decent idea about what bitcoin is. Of course that, "what bitcoin is", is not completely defined yet, so even in this group there is a good room for different opinions.

We then have the investors, that only see the possibility of making profit with bitcoin. Not all of course, but I'm afraid most of them don't really care about the possibilites that BTC offers. They just want those swings in the price, so they can profit from it.

Besides these two groups, we still don't really have anything else. The "common" population does not have any idea about bitcoin. It's something shady that they don't really need to use. Every time I talk to my friends about this they think it could be interesting, but they are still not willing to use it, because they are very practical. So until they see it as a payment method on their stores, they just won't bother with it, because they think that right now this is just a risky investment.

I do my best to try to change things, maybe someday we will get there. So until that happens, I guess that nothing actually changed.

Darmold

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:19:13 AM

I agree. I've been telling my friends to start with crypto, but no success.
Most of them still don't understand and don't believe that this actually works.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
tomforgery

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:28:04 AM

Because electricity make mining waste of money but if 10 users invest 10,000$ in solar mining they may gain 50,000$ in one-two years only
Mrengage

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:30:34 AM

Because electricity make mining waste of money but if 10 users invest 10,000$ in solar mining they may gain 50,000$ in one-two years only
I disagree it depends on country(nigeria),like my own electricity is cheaper to solar

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:32:21 AM

that is not even close to everyone yet. there are still a lot of people who have not even heard about bitcoin and even more who have heard about it but they are afraid of it because they either don't understand what bitcoin is (since it is different than centralized fiat) or they have heard some FUD about bitcoin calling it Ponzi, a bubble, or whatever and they are not scared of bitcoin.

there is a lot of false information about bitcoin specially on the media that makes many stay away from bitcoin. and some of the issues that bitcoin had like the scaling issue which is still with us has been keeping bitcoin back.
things won't change much until these things i said change first.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
steadyrice

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:36:03 AM

One of the main thing is, that a lot of people have realized that with bitcoin there is a lot of money to earn. Makes more attractive of course.

Bitcoin is definitely obscure for the general population. The people in this forum are going crazy about ir, sure, but that's not the case for the average person. Most of the people have not even heard of bitcoin, most of the ones that have heard about it think it's a scam, if they don't think it's a scam they are afraid to invest money etc.

The people here are a tiny fraction of all the people out there.

Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:38:46 AM

Now a days everyone is speaking of Bitcoin..they say that they will start mining using solar power...some say thats only their aim in life..some tries to buy cloud miners..and I am here...some people get mad about it...
Everything is possible to be change most of all here in bitcoin,because the most permanent in this world is "change"according to heraclitus of greece. I believe that intruducing innovation is the most intellegence idea. We cannot deny the fact that everything was changing.all you need to do is just go with the flow.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Givebirth

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:40:07 AM

Well they realized that there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin. There is no easy way to earn bitcoin and yes some people get mad about bitcoin because sometimes people are using illegal or bad ways to earn bitcoin. Yeah your right everthing has changed when bitcoin price rise up beyond what we expected.
W4terhouse

Activity: 147
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:33:23 PM

Bitcoin is definitely obscure for the general population. The people in this forum are going crazy about ir, sure, but that's not the case for the average person. Most of the people have not even heard of bitcoin, most of the ones that have heard about it think it's a scam, if they don't think it's a scam they are afraid to invest money etc.

The people here are a tiny fraction of all the people out there.

Totally agree. There are a lot of difficult things and steps you have to take care of befor investing in bitcoins for the "normal" people, so they are not willing to get into bitcoin. It is not that easy. The other people are thinking of some nerd stuff the are not interested.

dasdo

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:35:36 PM

I think you are too serious about bitcoins. Yes - this is the sphere in which you can earn very well now. But all the money in the world can not be earned and it is worth using the opportunity, if it is offered to you by fate)
tomforgery

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:23:21 AM

I disagree it depends on country(nigeria),like my own electricity is cheaper to solar

small correct you are right it is  depends on country thanks  but in your country may have wind power on Dams which make it cheap than normal  electricity
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:27:47 AM

Adoption is always in the move which isnt really surprising that there are lots already are thinking off on these kind of things. Solar mining is profitable but would really add up the expense since building solar powered mining farm isnt cheap because solar panels are expensive. Everything has changed since bitcoins price is already valuable now.

rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:03:55 AM

Now a days everyone is speaking of Bitcoin..they say that they will start mining using solar power...some say thats only their aim in life..some tries to buy cloud miners..and I am hre...some people get mad about it...
Yes truly everything has change when bitcoin has reach this value everyone wants to earn it even me. Its price will continue to increase when every person will continue to adapt its existence..eventually some miners used solar power those people that can afford to buy solar panels as we all know it is too expensive..
There still negative people who think that its a scam,just dont mind them let their mind speculates its not your loss anyway.

Theta Labs
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:16:12 AM

The scene has certainly changed, for worse. While there are many great new projects out there and it's great to see the ecosystem evolving, there are way way too many people just focused on trading and getting rich. It's going to give all crypto a bad name (it already has to some extent).
MattHoo

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:23:37 AM

The most important thing is people think Bitcoin will add to their income in life, actually the price of bitcoin goes to a high level from time to time, that is why more and more people get mad for the fast growing. Don't you think how one thing can help you put in value so fast? Grin

ICO Research:https://icohoo.com
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:30:29 AM

most of those who talk about mining bitcoin are mainly asking if it is possible to do it, specially when it comes to providing the electricity required for mining through solar power. we are not yet at the point where solar batteries and equipment can be easily obtained and be efficient. in most places in the world you don't get the sun that much and when it comes to months of the year that there are clouds in the sky your efficiency drop.

as for cloud mining, you would be a fool to seek them out, they have always been a bad investment and majority of them are very shady ones with no acatual mining power to sell.

Only Bitcoin
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:42:51 AM

Yes everything has changed since Bitcoin was introduced to the world. During its first year, there are only very small number of people who does believe in it and as time goes by, Bitcoin fever started to grow. It also changed many lives from rags to riches and there are still lots of people hoping that their lives can be change also. Expect more changes in the upcoming years especially now that countries all over the world are starting to adapt it.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: