Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:03:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free eth for gas fee?  (Read 480 times)
hell3r (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:34:57 AM

Hi just wanna seek some help if there is a legit site out there that gives free bits of ethereum? And can send it to Mew? Just curious if that can happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:54:21 AM

If you have NEO and it is stored on the wallet but not on the stock exchange, it is charged gas. Other possibilities I don't know.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:06:40 AM

If you cannot find a faucet using ethereum then try a bitcoin faucet. Just convert it later when you have enough. I think faucets take time though. You better buy an Eth for your gas if I were you.
acpr23

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:07:22 AM

I dont know if there are some kind of Ether faucets that can be claimed for gas fee, just search google it may help you find one or just buy some ether and transfer it to your wallet and use it as gas
Turkiwi

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:27:36 PM

It's unlikely you'll find someone willing to just give out ETH so that you use it as gas. If you just need to cover gas costs, and need a very small amount, I would reccomend that you start mining via your smart phone, there are several options out there right now that allow you to do that, and even though it's not profitable and you are unilikely to make a lot of money out of it, because the entire mining market is dominated by big players and expensive hardware, you'll still be able to earn at least a little bit in order to cover your gas costs. I'm not sure as to the exact amount you can earn, I guess that depends on what phone you use, but it will definitely be enough to cover and sort of gas costs associated with whatever it is you want to do.
Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:47:37 PM

You just need to search "Ethereum Faucet" on google you will get a lot of ETH faucet site very quickly. But I think the amount you'll get from every claim will be very low cause the price of ETH at the moment is really high. I think you shouldn't waste your time in faucet, why don't you try to join any ICO bounty campaign in here to get free token then you can exchange it into ETH after it's listed in any exchange? It's also free, you no need to invest anything, just need to spend a little time everyday to do the job.
guesswhat

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:48:49 PM

If you have NEO and it is stored on the wallet but not on the stock exchange, it is charged gas. Other possibilities I don't know.

He's asking for Ethereum's gas. The GAS you said is a different coin.

You can use faucets for free ethereum, but it's only a small amount and doesn't worth the time you spend on faucets.
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:50:39 PM

You can exchange alt-coins using exchange sites like ShapeShift/Changelly, trying to earn from faucets might take a good while to reach the withdraw amount.

ujang1

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:54:08 PM

Get a few drops and sell with a minimum commission on EtherDelta. So you can get some money to pay for transactions.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:58:31 PM

Hi just wanna seek some help if there is a legit site out there that gives free bits of ethereum? And can send it to Mew? Just curious if that can happen.
dont think so you can transfer ETH without using gas. the coin itself is from the project and i dont think it could be done without gas. if its really happen no one will mining eth anymore. so its impossible

Zerogreens

Activity: 235

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:44:17 AM

The faucets I have seen that can be used to get some free eth are not worth your time.  The only way you can possibly make something substantial is if you have hundreds of referrals actively claiming their own ETH from the faucets.
kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:47:28 AM

I think nobody will help you out from gas fee problem so you'll make more efforts to earn Ethereum portion from faucets or other kinda Ethereum bounty websites.
Maybe you could find some help from your local friends.
kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:49:33 AM

Get a few drops and sell with a minimum commission on EtherDelta. So you can get some money to pay for transactions.

The question is how? Earning Ethereum seems kinda difficult now because of the price that gets higher this season.
I believe there are ways earning Ethereum but the only question is how...??
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:04:27 AM

You would probably be better off doing a bounty campaign that is able to send your bounty rewards straight to yobit or another exchange than changing it into eth and sending it to your MEW. There are a few around that are listed already if you search hard enough. That would solve your problem if you are unable to purchase any to send to your wallet wouldn't it? otherwise you could spend a long time doing faucets, that would work also. i would probably recommend https://faucethub.io/ because they have a lot of eth faucets if you plan on doing it that way.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:14:21 AM

There is no free lunch in the internet these days because Ethereum price is going to the moon. No free eth for gas free!

HOMT