Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:12:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The new "bitcoin" ?  (Read 212 times)
Mr.Stinson (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:50:35 AM

Hey guys,

today i want to talk to you about what the future holds for all of us. in 2009 bitcoin was able to buy for not even a cent a piece. now its way over 8k$.
Does anyone know a thing similar to crypto? it took me long to find out that bitcoin exists even with research about topics related to bitcoin. so maybe someone knows already things i dont know.
What i mean by "new bitcoin" is a technology that is cheap now and COULD MAYBE be worth more in the future.
When we look back in the past there where many things that could be capable of creating a value for the community like the internet in the 90s now it is bitcoin. Whats next?
namenomatter

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:52:25 AM

It's hard to any cryptocurrency want to become a new "bitcoin" . New revolution only has one.
Mr.Stinson (OP)

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:54:34 AM

just to make sure...i didnt mean a currency in particular. i am looking for ways to "smart" invest in things. people that invested in bitcoin years ago may not have been smart at that moment because noone knew whats coming but if you look at it now i was more than smart.
muffinface

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:12:58 AM

just to make sure...i didnt mean a currency in particular. i am looking for ways to "smart" invest in things. people that invested in bitcoin years ago may not have been smart at that moment because noone knew whats coming but if you look at it now i was more than smart.
You could take a look about HBC new ICO project, it's really potiental.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:06:16 PM

bitcoin I think no one can match BTC even though many new bitcoin are emerging as bitcoin gold and more

Tornadoduke

Activity: 268

My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:21:27 PM

This great project will do a lot of wonders... Don't fail to be part of it.
Join now!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScBhIO38V2LuF58_0R7rsm9wQJuOONbUQkgp-4Hyahz40NPnA/viewform

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:25:38 PM

I think alt-coins in general shouldn't try to be "the new bitcoin".

Thay should try to IMPROVE what's already on the table, or bring some kind of twist.

Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:51:22 PM

We are all waiting to see what happens... the first search engine was Altavista, or may be Yahoo.

Today, is Google. So, who knows?

Pegiz

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:38:56 AM

No cryptocurrency will ever be more expensive than bitcoin=) If bitcoin screws up, all coins go to hell.
100nogent

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:49:22 AM

Basically any new technology claiming being "The new X" is sooner or later going to fail. This is generalization of course, but the trend is visible. There are more factors success relies on, even groundbreaking technology and perfect marketing might not be enough. Sometimes they need pure luck too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: