Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:12:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cybermiles is potential Coin ???  (Read 233 times)
JennyNguyen (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:03:26 AM

Hey everyone, i heard from my friend about coin what behind is 5miles group. And tonight, they will start open sale and the next month this coin will be up at coinexchage. But cause altcoin market has developed so strong and hot. I am confused about this coin. Have u some information about cybermiles? Let's me know? Thanks in advance.
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:25:35 AM

I visited Cybermiles website but as far as i can tell, theres only a bounty program there. No whitepaper or description about the ICO.

Any more information would be great, but i cant tell nothing more than this!

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:34:55 AM

I have never personally look at the website

However, they seems to put a lot into marketing part, i could always see the ads in Facebook, Advertisement banner in website and so.

There's a myth that : ICO that spent too much on marketing = Bad ICO
Yet, its up to people to research because research is the key to success
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:30:49 AM

Hey everyone, i heard from my friend about coin what behind is 5miles group. And tonight, they will start open sale and the next month this coin will be up at coinexchage. But cause altcoin market has developed so strong and hot. I am confused about this coin. Have u some information about cybermiles? Let's me know? Thanks in advance.

I will provide you with the latest information on Cybermile: on Friday March 30th at 11:45 (GMT + Cool were the results of the first E-commerce blockchain testnet of Cybermile will be announced.
The features of Cybermile Blockchain that I know as:
- Faster than ETH 100 times
- No transaction fees
- safer than eth
- Compatible with Ethereum's dapp

Test-net will coming online. You can follow more information here:
http://www.cybermiles.io/
https://twitter.com/cybermiles
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:02:09 PM

Hello everyone! Unfortunately, little information is, in principle, especially on the coins. CyberMiles for further development. The project is not unique, but has a significant competitiveness, able to push not only centralized, but also digital platforms of similar direction. Experienced, proven team of developers, availability of user and analytical base, as well as development in the demanded direction – all this is able to provide a significant increase in the exchange rate of cryptocurrency.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:05:22 PM

Cyber miles is a great project, their ico was also a winner and was sold out fast and they were able to raise big funds, but after listing on exchanges their token cmt has not performed well uptill now, maybe due to bear market, im sure it will boom soon, i will keep holding untill it grows to good levels.

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:14:05 PM

I have never personally look at the website

However, they seems to put a lot into marketing part, i could always see the ads in Facebook, Advertisement banner in website and so.

There's a myth that : ICO that spent too much on marketing = Bad ICO
Yet, its up to people to research because research is the key to success
Yea.. i can agree that they marketing a lot at ICO on last year, and now they have bounty campain in test-net conference, but i can say they was successful when price x10 after ICO.
And they have a real mobile app and strong team behind, so i can believe in this project  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:41:39 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 10:25:13 AM by coino.org

First of all, their idea is so clear, blockchain based loyality program for e-commerce. That will stimulate all their customers to intermediate with each other to receive CMT tokens. I  am not sure that it is faster than ETH, and nobody can be sure, as their main net is not ready yet. But I heard about their concept and particularly about launching of their tast-net. I believe that everyone should participate in their Test-net event, in order to compare their advantages according with ETH. If in reality it is true,thus it is a good entry point to buy
Dilhara642

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:32:24 PM

yeah CyberMiles is a worth coin.because it has a huge network up now and it is focusing on higher performance and it is run faster than ethereum.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:42:25 PM

Ive been seeing alot of cybermiles post lately, since i dont have plan to go to their website nor the bounty page bc i think it is not that good. My instincts are telling me that the cybermiles requires you guys to post good shit about the project (hoping i'm wrong) so that they will get more investors.
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:54:32 PM

I visited Cybermiles website but as far as i can tell, theres only a bounty program there. No whitepaper or description about the ICO.

Any more information would be great, but i cant tell nothing more than this!
Did you really visit this site? Even if just look through it quickly, you will notice 5 main options of menu:
1. Home
3. Insights
3. White paper
4. Economic
5. Team
6. Contact
The last one is language.
And as you see it has White paper. And both project white paper and technology white paper are enough good!
netadacadug

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:29:48 AM

Dont worry @jenny coz cybermiles have a potential to grow in future cybermiles started there project in april 2014 until now in 2018
http://bitcoinforus.com/cybermiles-potential-ico-investment-project-token-cmt-5miles/
If you read this you canot say and no need to worry about your cybermiles
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:28:17 AM

Cybermiles is from 5miles and that is one of the biggest ecommerce marketplace in the world, and now they want to create own blockchain to have more faster transaction and more scalability. Because current Blockchain only can handle ahundreed transaction per second and this is will be not good for ecommerce industry because in this industry there a thousand transaction per second, so Blockchain of Cybermiles will solve this problem.
namveo

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:53:15 PM

Absolutely it is a potential coin. Last year, when it ICO, many traders believe that it is fake and scam, but when the CEO and founders of this appears, it shows the development and reality. Yesterday it reaches 0.09 I don't remember exactly. But you can see the new project of cybermiles which is testnet. I can say for sure that it is not scam and potential to invest in.
namveo

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:13:55 PM

Dont worry @jenny coz cybermiles have a potential to grow in future cybermiles started there project in april 2014 until now in 2018
http://bitcoinforus.com/cybermiles-potential-ico-investment-project-token-cmt-5miles/
If you read this you canot say and no need to worry about your cybermiles
Yup! I read the information that like Bitcoin and ETH, The main purpose of CMT is to incentivize people to work together to maintain the CMT network. IT is a utility token that pays for participants' services to the network, like BTC and ETH . In order to earn CMTs, network participants will need to do some rules.
namveo

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:22:28 PM

Hello everyone! Unfortunately, little information is, in principle, especially on the coins. CyberMiles for further development. The project is not unique, but has a significant competitiveness, able to push not only centralized, but also digital platforms of similar direction. Experienced, proven team of developers, availability of user and analytical base, as well as development in the demanded direction – all this is able to provide a significant increase in the exchange rate of cryptocurrency.
I believe that the project Test net will get high, it will skyrocket. Tomorrow the team developers will hold an live events. I just have access to their facebook account. I believe that CMT will not fail everyone. If you hold CMT last year, you will be happy that it increased recent time!
namveo

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:36:23 PM

Cybermiles is from 5miles and that is one of the biggest ecommerce marketplace in the world, and now they want to create own blockchain to have more faster transaction and more scalability. Because current Blockchain only can handle ahundreed transaction per second and this is will be not good for ecommerce industry because in this industry there a thousand transaction per second, so Blockchain of Cybermiles will solve this problem.
Yes, they focus on E-commerce industry which is a hot topic. They create a new environment for users. I heard that it's cheaper and faster than ETH. The customer need to maintain an immutable and agreed upon of every transaction on the network. In the context of e commerce, this inclueds all purchases, loans, payments, credit history.
alsu5552018

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:51:25 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 08:59:01 AM by alsu5552018

I believe that the Cybermiles project has very good potential. I would start by pointing out how quickly they conducted the ICO, not every project can collect such an impressive amount so quickly. Unlike most companies dealing with ICO, Cybermiles is actually a working technology of 5xlab company with a 12 million audience of real people. The project team has extensive experience in leading Internet companies, e-commerce platforms and companies providing financial services. I think that as the general market of crypto currency will begin to grow, the Cybermiles project will show itself.

Dilhara642

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:36:11 PM

yeah absolutely it is a potential  coin.it has the best blockchain technology to achieve targets.and the advanced mechanisms which incorporated with Cybermiles has made it more efficient and run faster.so the risk is minimum rather than other coins.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:06:23 PM

Greetings guys! I`m supporting CyberMiles project after reading their Whitepaper, they appear to be set on the global goals! To turn the market upside down, having the insane fast Blockchain technology! So the coin would definately be perspective!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: