Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:40:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be hacked  (Read 1777 times)
UglyMirror

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:45:27 AM

Bitcoin is created to not die against hacks, and that's one of the why on it's current value the future has overcome on us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2Godbdglory

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:27:12 AM

Hmmm , when it come to INTERNET a lot of things do happen. We must b vigilant and obsrvant. A lot of peoples are re looking for ready made things. They will b hacking peoples account and information. I think  security measures should b put in place for strong security

fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:41:21 AM

Bitcoin is essentially a safe that is impenetrable and that has a combination so complex that all the computers in the world working from now until the end of time couldn't by chance guess one.

But if you give someone your combination, then all that security is worthless. They'll just open the safe and take your money.
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:45:30 AM

nothing will be impossible this day. you can see ethereum being hack by a hacker these day and bitcoin holder was missing their bitcoin in the wallet thanks to the phishing site. the safe place is to be more careful and trust no one so your account will stay anonymous and try always make a different account for extra caution. atleast this way they will cannot detect your main bitcoin are.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:48:15 AM

Many say that Bitcoin is the safest way to hold value because Bitcoin cannot be hacked. But for many users that is not true.

It depends on how you look at it. Think about this first:

I sell you a door with a lock that genuinely cannot be opened by a thief. I now say that no-one can rob your house.

Of course it is true that no-one can open your door, but it is not true that the house cannot be robbed. The thief can smash the window, pick your pocket when you are on the street, trick his way into your house and so on and so on.

In Bitcoin many believe that because the Bitcoin ledger itself cannot be hacked, their money is safe. That is why they say Bitcoin cannot be hacked.

But it is actually quite easy to steal people's Bitcoin by hacking their wallets, stealing their passwords, hacking into exchanges and so on and so forth. We see it every day.

When you hear "Bitcoin cannot be hacked", many take this to mean that their Bitcoin cannot be stolen.

They are not technically knowledgeable so when they hear the words "cannot be hacked" they believe it menas their money is safe. For them "Bitcoin" is the whole collection of the ledger, the wallet, the exchange, their own computer

Many have their Bitcoin stolen, and therefore for many people they have to stop believeing that Bitcoin cannot be hacked.

For most non-technically knowledable people, the true phrasing is that Bitcoin can be hacked, and is being hacked on a daily basis.

Yes some people are blinded that their Bitcoin is safe because Bitcoin cannot be hacked but some newbies do not know that they are talking about the Bitcoin Blockchain. For the Bitcoin wallet though it is totally different. They should realize that their wallet is always vulnerable to scammers and hackers.
cue

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:09:52 AM

Yes, it can be hacked, or the websites of which bitcoins are available for exchange.  And also, there are other bitcoin now, like bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold and etc. But let's hope so that wherever we put our bitcoins will not be hacked like just what happened to NiceHash.

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:07:05 PM

Yes it can, There exchangers in the past few months that has been hacked and they deal massive damage to the community. Today, Etherdelta has been reported to be hacked and i read a lot of questions and post here in this forum, The value is keep on increasing that's why hackers are pursuing to penetrate those exchangers.

Exchangers are not that secured, also we are talking about bitcoin not the exchangers they are in. The network, the block chain, the bitcoin, as far as I know, they had been hacked but only one time, after the back door was found, it was quickly fixed and it was never been hacked again. Exchangers are the best target of hackers since there are a lot of ways to hack them, still it is based on how they protect the main wallet and their server.
In my opinion bitcoin is now very strong in market and it learn a lot from market in past bitcoin faced a lot of forks and challenges and the way bitcoin fight against them I will must appreciate about it because bitcoin know very well about his all challenges so I don’t think so any one can hack bitcoin in nine years no hacker try to hack bitcoin which mean bitcoin is safe for its users so I think no need to worry about anything.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:17:54 PM

It is impossible too hack bitcoin because of it security although you give your private key or paper wallet to someone.

Yes, nothing is impossibe but to have a computer with a power to brute force hack bitcoin's system nor copy the blockchain or bitcoin itself is not yet to be done by computers of these era, that is one of the greatest characteristics of bitcoins that investors are so confident of.

crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:27:32 PM

Its not that easy to hack bitcoin network. If it was that easy, it might have been happened thousands of times till now.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:57:56 PM

Bitcoin  cant be hacked . no body can cheat bitcoin . bitcoin wallets can be hacked
najmul33

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:07:48 PM

Nothing its impossible, but im sure its not so easy to hack bitcoin, becuse bitcoin has a very good and strong platform. But most of time hack bitcoin wallet
Top4nez3r

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:21:41 PM

Bitcoin will not be hacked because it has a tight security system and also has a wallet address that is so complicated that others can not penetrate
Chekitan

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:25:39 PM

It is impossible too hack bitcoin because of it security although you give your private key or paper wallet to someone.
clumsychoc

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:17:12 PM

The bitcoin network itself cannot be hacked, even so you should not be too confident as your bitcoin wallet can certainly be hacked. The real weakness of bitcoin security is not bitcoin itself, but the people gullible enough to be hacked.
amadocuaresma

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:40:09 PM

Bitcoin network can't be hack but bitcoin wallet may be hack if you don't take care of it. Be smart for all the time..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: