Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you start your first deal?  (Read 440 times)
yanxiaoyu5008 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:42:03 AM

I'm a beginner who's about to start trading, and I'd like to ask you how you started trading Grin Grin
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:29:43 PM

how should i explain to you?
where to start?
Lots of information here, you just read it or you see a guide on youtube.

I save an article, may be useful for you.

https://99bitcoins.com/newbies-guide-trading-bitcoins/

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:56:29 AM

sorry I'm also a new person in this forum .. but for trading I can give advice .. I used forex trading for 5 years many fair that I played. before starting trading you should choose a pair that you know and easy to find information about the pair. after that you have to choose whether to play short or long is related to the price trend .. last set capital and prepare your mental because trading is enough to make us stress

▔▔▔▔▔
AChichi

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:13:27 AM

I started trading in May just before the pump because we were talking a lot about crypto in my entourage.
I started on Kraken, then bittrex/poloniex. And now bittrex/binance.
laetitiavh

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:22:36 AM

Try with poloniex exchange , looking for some signal or if you have experiences about forex trading is better. You could figure out the chart and give out the predict for the price.
abhishekkapoor

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:24:52 AM

First step always is the hardest step, don't buy or sell at first, gather all the experiences and knowledges of other oldbie traders , using them to not fail in your first mission.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:29:48 AM

I sent cash to btce using some shady payment processor.

60659 📦
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:37:28 AM

Trading cryptocurrencies is quite hard. It needs skills and knowledge in able to give you a passive income. At my first time on trading cryptocurrencies, i only started at small amount. You know, just to experience trading. I signed up to Poloniex which is very popular back in the days. It's not that complicated since they only trade good altcoins in the market. Unlike other exchanges that listing shitcoins. My first trade was a success. But loss at the end because greed gets in to my system. So if you ever start on trading. Don't let greed control you. That's the important thing I've learned. Anyway, Bittrex is good too. But you need your account to be upgraded to enhanced account in able to trade and withdraw your funds there. Right now im using Binance because it's very useful and the maximum amount to withdraw if you are not a verified member is 2 btc. That's better than any exchanges.
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:11:11 AM

Trading cryptocurrencies is quite hard. It needs skills and knowledge in able to give you a passive income. At my first time on trading cryptocurrencies, i only started at small amount. You know, just to experience trading. I signed up to Poloniex which is very popular back in the days. It's not that complicated since they only trade good altcoins in the market. Unlike other exchanges that listing shitcoins. My first trade was a success. But loss at the end because greed gets in to my system. So if you ever start on trading. Don't let greed control you. That's the important thing I've learned. Anyway, Bittrex is good too. But you need your account to be upgraded to enhanced account in able to trade and withdraw your funds there. Right now im using Binance because it's very useful and the maximum amount to withdraw if you are not a verified member is 2 btc. That's better than any exchanges.
your words true sir .. I even lost a lot of money when trying to join usd / eur trading in the year 2013 .. all because of greed .. when I realized that the available margin is very small

▔▔▔▔▔
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:12:21 PM

I started trading in May just before the pump because we were talking a lot about crypto in my entourage.
I started on Kraken, then bittrex/poloniex. And now bittrex/binance.
I also started trading with Bittrex, it is quite a good trading site for crytptocurrencies. My first trading experience was with forex trading on a forex site called iQoption, where I traded some currencies, stocks and commodities. I stopped when I discovered Bitcoin, so had to move over to Bittrex then, but recently I heard that they are now offering Bitcoin and Ethereum for traders.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:23:56 PM

First step always is the hardest step, don't buy or sell at first, gather all the experiences and knowledges of other oldbie traders , using them to not fail in your first mission.

But based on my experience you can't learn completely just by reading other people experience. When you go through those failures then you will have a good experience. But I'm not saying you to lose the money to learn experience. I'm saying that if you worry about losing money in the beginning then start with very small amount until you learn basics then only go for slightly bigger amount trading.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 12:30:58 PM

My first experiences with trading crypto were on Kraken and LocalBitcoins, first bought some Bitcoin from someone through LBC to play around with, lost most of those (around 30 euros).
After that, I bought one Bitcoin on Kraken for around 200 or 300 euros I think, the Bitcoin price was still pretty low back then.

I made a nice profit on Kraken by trading Bitcoin and Litecoin, I remember Litecoin being a lot more volatile too.

xKARELx

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:39:23 PM

began my first deal with the help of my friend, for the fact that he thanked me a lot. he introduced me to this topic. the topic interested me very much
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:12:39 PM

Im not new in cryptos but im kinda new to trading. I remembered my first trade at poloniex. I bought some bytecoin when it was pumping and sold it afterwards, I gain some profit and it was fun. Trading is fun until you burn your portfolio.
minmin88

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:23:25 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 01:46:26 PM by minmin88

Must you have strong talk!  Smiley, active usual
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:46:33 PM

Obviously it is your choice no one can completely say that you will be profitable in your first trading investment. Please check the trading site which can be best to invest your fund where you can get the huge number of trade once you open the trade in the concern site.
As of now bitrex, polenix and etherdelta are the most choice for the forum people as well.

If you invest your fund in multiple coins in the trading site means you may get the more trades and the same time profit will be more than expected.
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:52:06 PM

I'm a beginner who's about to start trading, and I'd like to ask you how you started trading Grin Grin

I'm going to assume you know how to actually place an order etc and are more asking how to decide where to trade first. Well firstly decide if you want to buy for the short or long term, if you want to look short term which is what I initially did then I looked for coins that were near or at an all time low which had relatively high volatility.

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:53:02 PM

First deposited few mBTC in yobit, invested them in some shitcoins lost all.

Than collected more bitcoin through different places, again deposited them in yobit, bought one of their ICO coin and made 2x profit within few hour but I could have made 10x in that pump. Lesson learned never take out profit too early.

Started investing in few other ICO, Lost more than half of my bitcoin because I have waited for price recovery after dump in their prices. Lesson learned Try to cut out your losses.

Now I am trading and investing in ICOs and making decent profit, you should try yourself and learn from your mistakes in crypto trading. There is no any guide that can make you expert in crypto trading.
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:56:11 PM

To be honest, at my first deal, I just bought Bitcoin when my friend asked me to do. lol.... Because, as you know, when you start a newbie, you dont know anything and your friends with help you.

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:05:35 PM

My first experience in cryptocurrencies trading was really awful. I made all mistakes, that i could.I just took my money and bought random, first that i saw coins without any learning and researching. I thought that all you need is make some clicks and wait for a while to get your profit. And I lost almost all my deposit. You know, it was bitter, but useful experience. I think every new in trading should go through this.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: