Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:50:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People's feeling towards Bitcoin is changing  (Read 1188 times)
best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:01:39 PM

Probably many people change their attitude towards Bitcoin as they understand now it is extremely difficult to mine for this cryptocurrency. Transactions also became slower, but still BTC is the greatest crypto giving all of us freedom. Investing in it is very profitable.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 06:39:38 PM

Yeah i agree with you.
Cryptocurrency world is heading for centralization which no one wants.
Giant companies are taking control and manipulation happening all time.
Miners are controlling lots of aspects of a coin.
We are seeing fork regularly which is very bad in my opinion.
We want bitcoin to remain king and decentralized.
speedware01

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:58:58 PM

Nothing to worry as these are temporary issues and I am sure that in the coming years we will have the concrete solutions for these issues. Yes, there is mixed opinion about Bitcoin and blockchain based cryptocurrencies but while focusing on positive part, the situation was worst 3 years ago and the half of the people who were calling it a bubble or Ponzi scheme are now getting involved with the Bitcoin and the perception is slowly changing so I don't see this as a big trouble.

I agree with this
randomguybrowsing

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:09:52 PM

I believe that the rate of the rise of Bitcoin price is unsustained. There might be corrections, possibly BIG corrections, but in the end, I guess it will come back.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:19:08 PM

There has been an interesting change over the last few days.

A few days ago all users in here responding to my posts were extremely angry that I would even suggest that there might be problems with Bitcoin. But over the last 24 hours, there has been a change. Now I more and more see:

- people who agree we are heading into a bubble (altought different views on when it will burst)
- people who agree that miners are increasing transaction costs dramatically and are a threat to very idea of decentralized Bitcoin itself
- people who have lost money due to various hacking scams

The tide clearly seems to be turning
There is no tide turning, really. Just people coming to terms with reality and seeing there are issues present which are posing issues to the success of Bitcoin in the long run. If these same issues did not exist you would see everyone as excited and "normal" as ever, despite whatever issues might still be within the community or blockchain. A bubble is bad because it means you now really have to worry about your investments being involved in a flash-crash should it pop, transaction fees being high hurt everyone, and losing money due to hacking scams is an increasing issue which might become detrimental if said hackers seek to get more involved with the Bitcoin community.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:56:07 PM

Nothing to worry as these are temporary issues and I am sure that in the coming years we will have the concrete solutions for these issues. Yes, there is mixed opinion about Bitcoin and blockchain based cryptocurrencies but while focusing on positive part, the situation was worst 3 years ago and the half of the people who were calling it a bubble or Ponzi scheme are now getting involved with the Bitcoin and the perception is slowly changing so I don't see this as a big trouble.

I must agree. People or news like these pop up every now and then, and so far the tide hasn't turned completely. It would die down then reappear every now and then. People will always have something negative or bad to say about bitcoin even when it's at its peak or performing very well. There will always be some haters out there who will try to bring bitcoin down.

Also, it's quite possible that these are just FUDs. The recent price increase may brought others to want to lower to price, thus creating such FUDs.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:30:26 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 12:24:47 PM by bitllionaire

I believe that the rate of the rise of Bitcoin price is unsustained. There might be corrections, possibly BIG corrections, but in the end, I guess it will come back.
in fact people are now becoming mature therefore they are now changing their thinking about bitcoin. In very beginning people were not interested in bitcoin but when they realize the importance of bitcoin they are now taking more interest there. My own friends in very beginning were not interested in bitcoin but later on when they realize bitcoin importance then they really start investing money in bitcoin.
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:55:32 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 02:30:45 PM by farhaan

If people lose their money due to lots of hacking scam projects,bitcoin could not be blamed for that.

The tide seems clearly not to be turning.

Bitcoin's price suring towards new heights only could be a best answer to OP's allegations against bitcoin.

Its sad time for blamers of bitcoin and altcoin promoters since they could not make people sell away their bitcoins.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:28:51 PM

I must agree. People or news like these pop up every now and then, and so far the tide hasn't turned completely. It would die down then reappear every now and then. People will always have something negative or bad to say about bitcoin even when it's at its peak or performing very well. There will always be some haters out there who will try to bring bitcoin down.

Also, it's quite possible that these are just FUDs. The recent price increase may brought others to want to lower to price, thus creating such FUDs.

That's my own experience, I have some friends to whom I told about Bitcoin couple of years ago but they never showed interest in it at that time and started accusing it on baseless assumptions because someone told them that it is kind of MLM scheme. However, the couple of them started investing in it since last rally (post fork rally) when I told them with the people who earned by clever trading in that period. It was difficult to explain them about everything from the basic level starting from the difference between the public address and a private key.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:20:35 PM

Bitcoin change my life it good opportunity for the future growth and improve your life. Bitcoin is future transaction process. it will helpful to use all country and any where. It will gather more information and improve knowledge. it will give to more opportunity for the life change.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
AliVul

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:01:34 PM

People's feelings are in principle non-predictable, especially feeling towards progress products.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:16:23 PM

Bitcoin change my life it good opportunity for the future growth and improve your life. Bitcoin is future transaction process. it will helpful to use all country and any where. It will gather more information and improve knowledge. it will give to more opportunity for the life change.

I believe that feeling of a person change depending on the potential growth of the bitcoin that was really rising even in a single day .I believe tbe popularity of bitcoin really continue on the near future or maybe in a decade because of the profit that it give in returns to the believer the feeling of overwelmed because of this bitcoin profit may give a hope to the ordinary people which really live on a simple way of living and the feeling of joy occur.Bitcoin is a hope or maybe a blessing to be share to anyone all around the globe it is really amazing.
wihrn

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:44:02 PM

Of course there are problems with Bitcoin and the ways of its operations. But that does not meanniy is a bubble or will soon come to an end or become a scam. In case you didn't know, cryptocurrency has come to stay. Bitcoin is the head of cryptocurrency. So, Bitcoin will continue to chart the way forward and will never be a bubble. We all believe that miners are.making a mess of what Bitcoin should be and what Satoshi stated out for it to achieve with their high fees. Bitcoin should be a peer-to-peer version of electronic cash with seamless flow of transactions. Transaction fees is killing the joy of Bitcoin now.

totally agree, problems of a currency does not mean it is making a new bubble.
jabfly

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:36:13 AM

This is also true. These days, aside from the ads and endorsements in social media networks it seems that people are actually researching more on bitcoins the moment they found out how profitable it is.
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:41:25 AM

Bubble is true since the price is fluctuating and make very high price in just few days.
And also thing you mentioned is true but its not change all of people thought and it just small thing and change mind of few people.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:45:41 AM

There has been an interesting change over the last few days.

A few days ago all users in here responding to my posts were extremely angry that I would even suggest that there might be problems with Bitcoin. But over the last 24 hours, there has been a change. Now I more and more see:

- people who agree we are heading into a bubble (altought different views on when it will burst)
- people who agree that miners are increasing transaction costs dramatically and are a threat to very idea of decentralized Bitcoin itself
- people who have lost money due to various hacking scams

The tide clearly seems to be turning
What do you expect when there is much more coins being held by the people with various Bitcoin wallets? The price is going to be everywhere.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:48:07 AM

no, bitcoin is still not changing most of people mind, they just see bitcoin as a new digital money that can help them have huge profit but they scare to invest because the dont know much about bitcoin and afraid they may loose money when invest in bitcoin without any knowledge.
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:50:09 AM

I think the main factor that made people's feelings toward bitcoins change is its continuous increasing of its price. People regret that they didn't invest when the time the bitcoin had low price. Another maybe because they find out that many people earn a lot with bitcoins. People having accusations with bitcoins, I think haven't tried exploring and experiencing the market or world of cryptocurrency.

ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:06:16 AM

You cannot blame people of course they base much of their beliefs on how bitcoin move, when an instant increase takes place some believe it's a bubble other says it is a price correction that will continue in the future, some of them were right others just give an speculations but its their right, if they suddenly change their minds towards bitcoin it's up to them just know where you would like to stand.
enterprevic1

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:41:27 AM

I think there feelings are changing because of the way bitcoin price has been increasing since this year began.. People are beginning to reconsider

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: