Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:07:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] [PRE-TOKENSALE Nov] ⚡ World's 1st Crypto for Charitable Giving ⚡  (Read 1593 times)
BridgetLG (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:13:49 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 01:42:24 PM by BridgetLG

– Introduction –

Giftcoin is a groundbreaking new system designed to revolutionize charitable giving. With confidence in the charitable sector being seriously compromised, never has cultivating trust with donors been more important.

Our vision is to create a world in which every time you give money to charity and good causes, you have total trust that your funds are going exactly where you want them to.

By giving absolute trust and confidence, we believe donors will choose to give more money to the causes they care about.

For donors
We give them absolute confidence that their funds are being used for the purpose they donated.

For good causes
We offer the chance to build trust and confidence via greater transparency, bringing them more money to increase their impact

Giftcoin is more than just another alt cryptocurrency.  Giftcoin has the potential to radically transform the general public’s attitude not only to the process of giving, but towards the value of cryptocurrencies as a whole.

We believe that Giftcoin is the crossover application of blockchain technology the world has been waiting for. It's about creating transparency and trust in the giving process.

– How Giftcoin Works –

The long-term vision of Giftcoin is end-to-end giving. That means, that using a distributed ledger and blockchains you will be able to track the path of the funds you donate to a charity or good cause right up to the point they are spent.

By using a cryptographically secure and tamperproof system which has full public accountability you have utter confidence in the system you are using. Furthermore, by utilising a smart contract in the token, it is possible to release funds in stages only when projects reach key milestones. This means that if a project falters or fails, the funds not yet released can be returned to you as the donor to be donated to a new project.

End-to-end giving End-to-end giving is a revolution in the charitable giving process that means you can track the path of your donation right up until the point it is spent. Here is how a distributed ledger and the blockchain makes it possible:

Code:
+------------------------------+    +-----------------------------+    +----------------------------+
|                              |    |                             |    |                            |
|         Donation is          |    |A transaction is represented |    |     Recipient receives     |
|      made in Giftcoin        +--> |using blockchain technology  +--> |restricted funds in Giftcoin|
|                              |    |                             |    |                            |
+------------------------------+    +-----------------------------+    +-------------+--------------+
                                                                                     |              
                                                                                     v              
+------------------------------+    +-----------------------------+    +----------------------------+
|   Record of purchases is     |    |A block is then added to the |    |                            |
|transmitted back through the  |    |chain providing an indelible |    | Uses donation to pay for   |
|blockchain showing exactly how| <--+and transparent record of the| <--+ agreed goods and services  |
|       funds are spent        |    |         transaction         |    |                            |

– CASESTUDY –

CASE STUDY 1: Sponsoring a girl’s education in India

Saloni is a bright little girl, but her family are poor and cannot afford the fees to send her to school. The Giftcoin community agree to support the family with the school fees and send donations in Giftcoin. As the funds are specifically restricted to pay the local school fees, the community has complete confidence that donation is used as intended.
Each time the school fees are paid, the donors receive an alert, building their trust and engagement in the project. In addition, the simplicity of the transaction and the absence of wire transfer fees ensure that Saloni’s family can keep 100% of the donation to pay for the school fees.

– LONG TERM VISION –

End-to-end giving is our long-term vision, and we recognise this will only be fully possible when those at the end of the value chain (such as workers on the ground, or suppliers providing resources) can be paid in Giftcoin. Although this is technically possible now, it requires greater adoption of cryptocurrencies which is still several years away.

Therefore, as a stepping stone towards the potential of end-to-end giving, we will begin by offering a system where projects are broken into milestones and funds are only released when projects reach these milestones. This means that we can deliver an initial, working version of the system that delivers some core value and utilises the power of smart contracts as a stepping stone to our eventual vision.

Code:
                                 +------------------+                              
                                 |                  |                              
           +--------------------->  A donation is   +------------------+          
           |                     | made in Giftcoin |                  |          
           |                     |                  |                  |          
           |                     +------------------+                  |          
+----------+-----------+                                    +----------v----------+
|                      |       +---------------------+      |                     |
|     Charity sets     |       |Blockchain technology|      |Milestone is achieved|
|milestones for project|       +---------------------+      |                     |
|                      |                                    |                     |
+----------^-----------+                                    +----------+----------+
           |                     +------------------+                  |          
           |                     |                  |                  |          
           |                     |Donation for next |                  |          
           +---------------------+milestone unlocked<------------------+          
                                 |                  |                              
                                 +------------------+                              

– GIFTCOIN PRESS –

Giftcoin Press Releases

– GIFTCOIN COMMUNITY –
Join Giftcoin’s community

Disclaimer: Please note that this venture, nor any of the team members, are in any way associated with a previous project named Giftcoin.  To follow us use the links or search for #GiftcoinCrypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:51:34 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Giftcoin ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Giftcoin. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due dilligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! (PS: Team welcome to add sale details)
Willmoney

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:56:38 PM

Nice project. Are you going to give airdrops and will there be bounty. I wish dev success
robinhande

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:04:04 PM

i think the block chain technology is very good in Philanthropy, it makes our donations more reliable and transparent
Cristymonncay

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:35:00 AM

Superb project,i know this will give a great success.
Bhadz0118

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:33:57 AM

I totally agree with this project giving donations to charitable institution and ensuring that the reciever will really benifits from it is totally agrreable. Very timely and wise specially if it could be apply as well here in our country...
Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:51:36 AM

hi dev how much total supply of tokens
and how much prices / token? I do not see in OP about this. Hardcap ans softcap too
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:42:46 AM

I get sick of seeing larger charities not passing on donations to where they're meant for. Instead they pocket large chunks of the % of the donation.
Hopefully your Tokensale will be a success and you can do great things in the community to those who need it.
gelberto

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:24:48 AM

That is very good Ideas, I registered with your airdrop and you have a good team (y)
mouradbens

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:38:30 AM

I think it's a wonderful and simple portfolio without complications
And a wonderful project I wish him success

0xBa1387725f511C9113027cd7Ae92E3713ECE3e58
kni_ght

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:16:36 AM

What about transparency in your project?
alz19

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:17:51 AM

so here is a project which lets you spread some goodness. Good to see

ferry168

Activity: 266
Merit: 150

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:30:34 AM

i love your concept because most people love to gift. i am sure your project will run well. good luck dev.

thanks for sharing.

TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:32:34 AM

– CASESTUDY –

CASE STUDY 1: Sponsoring a girl’s education in India

Saloni is a bright little girl, but her family are poor and cannot afford the fees to send her to school. The Giftcoin community agree to support the family with the school fees and send donations in Giftcoin. As the funds are specifically restricted to pay the local school fees, the community has complete confidence that donation is used as intended.
Each time the school fees are paid, the donors receive an alert, building their trust and engagement in the project. In addition, the simplicity of the transaction and the absence of wire transfer fees ensure that Saloni’s family can keep 100% of the donation to pay for the school fees.
Hello, I have some questions....   Do you send the 'donation' to Saloni's family or directly to the school.  How do you know Saloni's father doesn't use the money to buy a bottle of his local hooch every night?  Please provide further information!  I am very interested in this project.  Devs, please also feel free to PM and get in touch if you are genuinely interested in building something long term and positive.
Taro_Naza

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:35:09 AM

IT'S NOT THE FIRST. i HAVE AT LEAST TWO LIKE IT BEFORE
Bhadz0118

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:51:14 AM

I have commented on the previous link  and now i am commenting here again saying that this project is wise. Dealing with this is really timely specially in our country. This is something we need to take for consideration. Assuring that the benificiaries of the donors will recieve thier donation from those charitable institution is something we definitely shouldn't ignore. I'd say that this project is worth my support! Good luck to us..
Ronc123

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:38:46 PM

Its good to see a project like this.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:50:30 PM

Education is needed to uplift the lives of a poor community especially that belongs to the third world countries.  A project understudy is a positive address to educate the poor segment of the society that could tend to reduce unemployment in the future. I salute the developer.
Rain89asia

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:41:00 PM

Just keep Sharing
Believe I  the project
They are great team..

EthanKai

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:59:42 PM

This is a good project, they have a clear vision for the community.just waiting for the contribution though.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: