Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:24:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tether  (Read 215 times)
bitconexfoier (OP)
VIP

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:58:48 PM

Hello!

I just bought Tether for $10m.
Later I saw news about stealing coins.

My address is 13kyHqsbtZpRHDNSdXWniJiCZPvRtMjVao

They will not pay me now? How can it be possible? Are you saying that you are not responsible for the money that you released by yourself?
===============
Здpaвcтвyйтe!

Я кyпил тoлькo чтo Tether нa 10m$
Ужe пocлe этoгo yвидeл нoвocти пpo кpaжy мoнeт.

Moй aдpec 13kyHqsbtZpRHDNSdXWniJiCZPvRtMjVao

Mнe тeпepь нe выплaтят чтo ли? Кaк тaкoe мoжeт быть? Bы чтo, xoтитe cкaзaть, чтo вы нe oтвeчaeтe зa дeньги, кoтopыe вы caми выпycтили?
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:03:47 PM

Wow! $10m? You sure are rich sir. Maybe your case is similar to the person whose bitrex account was locked due to his location, he was based in Ukraine, suddenly his country was among the banned list of countries, feel sad for for losing 1 million but not as much as you have.

nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:06:41 AM

I am sorry for your money been at stake. But I don't think they will not pay you. Tether will pay you but the payment may be delayed a bit than the routine business.
By the way I feel like there is something like a bigger conspiracy theory going around against the tether. I saw quite honerable and reputed members of the firm raising queried about tether. I won't say it any simple queries in fact it is digging tether roots. There must be something huge on the back of there queries, may be something personal.  Wink
Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:45:31 AM

http://omnichest.info/ask.aspx?api=gettx&txid=ea215983cc011c984efd51dee19712b619d09a044a760f6d481d9962787e8bc5

Here is the transaction, looks like someone tried to send it to your address, but it failed with only 3 confirmations.  Anyone know why or how that would happen?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:36:15 PM

Hello!

I just bought Tether for $10m.
Later I saw news about stealing coins.

My address is 13kyHqsbtZpRHDNSdXWniJiCZPvRtMjVao

They will not pay me now? How can it be possible? Are you saying that you are not responsible for the money that you released by yourself?
===============
Здpaвcтвyйтe!

Я кyпил тoлькo чтo Tether нa 10m$
Ужe пocлe этoгo yвидeл нoвocти пpo кpaжy мoнeт.

Moй aдpec 13kyHqsbtZpRHDNSdXWniJiCZPvRtMjVao

Mнe тeпepь нe выплaтят чтo ли? Кaк тaкoe мoжeт быть? Bы чтo, xoтитe cкaзaть, чтo вы нe oтвeчaeтe зa дeньги, кoтopыe вы caми выпycтили?
What the f*”ck, someone is damn rich here… wow!I don’t know how much worth of tokens Tether, but $31 million worth of their tokens we’re stolen… let’s just that your $10 million was stolen alongside it lol, just joking.  But why would you invest such an amount on a particular platform, man I don’t know how you’re going to withdraw such.. are you sure it’s $10 million, or you made a mistake? Maybe you should try withdrawing it and see if you can, if not, then report and know what will be their reply, whether you have to wait for a while. Good luck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: