Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:06:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] GEENS - Privacy Focused Blockchain Timestamping Office  (Read 3313 times)
bearface

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:54:30 AM

Good afternoon!
15.11.2017. sent an application for registration in this project. Until now, bonuses have not been added to me and I have not registered, although it was stated that the charge will be incurred within 24 hours. In the application for registration, I indicated the mail box Tsimafeyeu@mail.ru.
What to do?

Same thing that happened to me. I think this is shady.

Please keep it mind that we trying to aim for legit users only and the ones who are really interested in this project. In order to achieve this, we need to check every user individually and manually. This may take time, and if you are out of patience or for some reason you were declined please try again or contact admin ! Sorry for inconveniences !

You tell me to contact you for help why I didn't get my tokens and your reply is "just try again".

This has scam written all over it in my opinion.

I'm out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Geens.com NPO (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:51:05 AM

Good afternoon!
15.11.2017. sent an application for registration in this project. Until now, bonuses have not been added to me and I have not registered, although it was stated that the charge will be incurred within 24 hours. In the application for registration, I indicated the mail box Tsimafeyeu@mail.ru.
What to do?

Please keep it mind that we trying to aim for legit users only and the ones who are really interested in this project. In order to achieve this, we need to check every user individually and manually. This may take time, and if you are out of patience or for some reason you were declined please try again or contact admin ! Sorry for inconveniences !

You tell me to contact you for help why I didn't get my tokens and your reply is "just try again".

I'm out.

Maybe you claimed your bounty not as instructed, that is why it was declined. You could try to claim your bounty again, according to the rules provided.

There are many users who were approved, received their GEE tokens and are supporting the project. Sorry to hear that you are still not happy with us, but there is nothing else we can do for you.

bearface

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:15:51 AM

Good afternoon!
What to do?

I'm out.

Maybe you claimed your bounty not as instructed, that is why it was declined. You could try to claim your bounty again, according to the rules provided.

There are many users who were approved, received their GEE tokens and are supporting the project. Sorry to hear that you are still not happy with us, but there is nothing else we can do for you.

I followed the instructions exactly MANY times. I do not have any other problems with other tokens. What is the point of telling me to message for "help" if you just say do it again (which I have many times).

Very disappointed.
Geens.com NPO (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:41:22 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 11:40:41 AM by Geens.com NPO

Hi Geens devs/admins, first-off, the project looks pretty interesting - congrats on launching your ICO. I skimmed through the whitepaper, so forgive me if these question are redundant...

From what I saw it looks like you'll be using things like S3 storage rather than relying on user driven distribution platform like FileCoin or Sia, do you foresee any risks in centralization, and is there any information on how the 3rd party infrastructure will be secured, beyond the private/public key signatures? Is there any risk of a mitm attack?

Also, how is billing and liquidity handled? Will the token be the sole payment method for the platform, and how will you control cost volatility?

Appreciate your feedback!

Hi DroidR17A. Thank you for the feedback.

Our storage is end-to-end encrypted, but it is not decentralized as in Filecoin, Sia or Storj. It is possible to decentralize Geens storage, because all data is divided into little encrypted chunks, and these chunks can be seeded by different users using IPFS protocol or something similar. But at the moment we don't see a reason for the decentralized storage, we are not competing with Filecoin or others, because we are not a data warehouse, but a blockchain timestamping service.

Regarding the 'mitm' attack, the attack can only be performed on the client side (from ISP or local wireless breach). But we don't see a significant risk here, because all data is encrypted on the client side and then transferred through encrypted https.

To control cost volatility, all official services from Geens and individual services from Geens users will be presented in USD (or EUR, depending on the region). These prices will have their expression in GEE tokens. The amount of GEE for each service will fluctuate according to the GEE market value.

Geens.com NPO (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:49:28 AM

Recent news:

We are glad to announce that JSC “Kesko Senukai Digital” started partnership with us. This leading company in the area of e-commerce in Baltics will use Geens services and solutions for data management. This partnership is very important and valuable for building Geens for Business (GFB) services!
Geens provides solutions for business in order to comply with the GDPR regulation.

Geens continues to expand its Geens for Business (GFB) portfolio! We are starting partnership with JSC “Mokilizingas” - a leading company of financial services in the Baltics States. By possessing large amount of private metadata of its users, JSC “Mokilizingas” should ensure proper and safe data management. Geens will provide solutions for it.

DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:39:04 PM

Hi Geens devs/admins, first-off, the project looks pretty interesting - congrats on launching your ICO. I skimmed through the whitepaper, so forgive me if these question are redundant...

From what I saw it looks like you'll be using things like S3 storage rather than relying on user driven distribution platform like FileCoin or Sia, do you foresee any risks in centralization, and is there any information on how the 3rd party infrastructure will be secured, beyond the private/public key signatures? Is there any risk of a mitm attack?

Also, how is billing and liquidity handled? Will the token be the sole payment method for the platform, and how will you control cost volatility?

Appreciate your feedback!

Hi DroidR17A. Thank you for the feedback.

Our storage is end-to-end encrypted, but it is not decentralized as in Filecoin, Sia or Storj. It is possible to decentralize Geens storage, because all data is divided into little encrypted chunks, and these chunks can be seeded by different users using IPFS protocol or something similar. But at the moment we don't see a reason for the decentralized storage, we are not competing with Filecoin or others, because we are not a data warehouse, but a blockchain timestamping service.

Regarding the 'mitm' attack, the attack can only be performed on the client side (from ISP or local wireless breach). But we don't see a significant risk here, because all data is encrypted on the client side and then transferred through encrypted https.

To control cost volatility, all official services from Geens and individual services from Geens users will be presented in USD (or EUR, depending on the region). These prices will have their expression in GEE tokens. The amount of GEE for each service will fluctuate according to the GEE market value.

Thanks for the response. I did a little more digging into the whitepaper last night and I'm very impressed by what I'm seeing. Will be joining the token sale at some point over the next couple of days. Wishing the team the best of luck!
ssis

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:05:27 PM

hi
https://tokensale.geens.com/
jackandrew

Activity: 140

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:32:08 AM

Hello, few days ago I saw that there is a bounty for posting in the ANN thread, with a 24 h bounty claim. Is that still available? I can not find it anymore.

Geens.com NPO (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 12:36:13 PM

Hello, few days ago I saw that there is a bounty for posting in the ANN thread, with a 24 h bounty claim. Is that still available? I can not find it anymore.

Hi, all ongoing bounties are listed in this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2436781

jackandrew

Activity: 140

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:27:50 PM

Thank you for the update, I see few things changed recently. I am already register and I also used my referral link to bring some friends into the project. I am pleased with the support I've got so far, especially on your Telegram group https://t.me/GeensNPO

Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:02:12 AM

There is no sense to take part in bounty as far as it obvious, that a project failed and will not achieved softcap. Just look how much money they raised, less than 150 ETH

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:17:51 AM

I don't know why things went this way , but i really count on this project and it's a pitty, that ICO collections are so small

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
vidam

Activity: 260

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:18:52 AM

Hello! I wanted to participate in ICO as project I really like , but saw that the soft cap is not collected, the site is written that it is collected only 129 Ether - it is true, the sum is correct? If you do not collect the soft cap when you return Eth - how fast? If the soft cap is reached , what will happen to the unsold tokens - they will burn?
Geens.com NPO (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 10:43:00 AM

Hello! I wanted to participate in ICO as project I really like , but saw that the soft cap is not collected, the site is written that it is collected only 129 Ether - it is true, the sum is correct? If you do not collect the soft cap when you return Eth - how fast? If the soft cap is reached , what will happen to the unsold tokens - they will burn?

Hi. If the soft cap is not reached, then all contributors will be able to initiate full refund (it is coded in our smart contract) immediately after the end of the token sale. If the soft cap is not reached, refund details will be available at refund.geens.com

If the soft cap is reached, but not the hard cap, then all unsold GEE tokens will be burned.

folajoseph

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:21:48 AM

i still think it's a great project.
Warfare

Activity: 1059
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 02:49:07 AM

From 129 ETH to 4000 ETH is a long way with only 8 days remaining, doesn't look good.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1066

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:04:06 AM

From 129 ETH to 4000 ETH is a long way with only 8 days remaining, doesn't look good.

I also think so, thats a very hard way to the soft cap...

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
onealfa

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:12:43 AM

Recent news:

We are glad to announce that JSC “Kesko Senukai Digital” started partnership with us.........
Geens continues to expand its Geens for Business (GFB) portfolio! We are starting partnership with JSC “Mokilizingas” - .......

Ha ha ha
Ir Jūs tikrai manot, kad  pasauliui rūpi kažkokie senukai ar (dar blogiau) kažkoks ten  MOKILIZINGAS. Huh

Oij, ne te, ne ten , matau , pasuko jūsų laki vaizduotė
Bet, bet kokiu atveju - linkiu sėkmės.

129 ETH jau yra, gal visgi įvyks stebuklas, ir surinksit 4000 ETH  Smiley
Nes crypto pasaulyje stebuklai vyksta kiekvieną dieną. Jau daug metų.

Geens.com NPO (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 09:03:29 PM

Recent news:

We are glad to announce that JSC “Kesko Senukai Digital” started partnership with us.........
Geens continues to expand its Geens for Business (GFB) portfolio! We are starting partnership with JSC “Mokilizingas” - .......

Ha ha ha
Ir Jūs tikrai manot, kad  pasauliui rūpi kažkokie senukai ar (dar blogiau) kažkoks ten  MOKILIZINGAS. Huh

Oij, ne te, ne ten , matau , pasuko jūsų laki vaizduotė
Bet, bet kokiu atveju - linkiu sėkmės.

129 ETH jau yra, gal visgi įvyks stebuklas, ir surinksit 4000 ETH  Smiley
Nes crypto pasaulyje stebuklai vyksta kiekvieną dieną. Jau daug metų.

Ne, nemanom, kad pasauliui rūpi. Be to, dar ir įmonių pavadinimai lietuviški - pasauliui jie nieko nesako.

Bet yra kontaktai, noras kurti ir bendradarbiauti, tai imam ką turim ir žiūrim, ką su tuo galima nuveikti. Jeigu ir ne šiam token sale'ui, tai ateičiai...

Geens projektas prasidėjo prieš 4 metus ir jis tęsis, nepaisant to ar šis token sale stebuklas įvyks, ar ne.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:08:09 AM

Hi. If the soft cap is not reached, then all contributors will be able to initiate full refund (it is coded in our smart contract) immediately after the end of the token sale. If the soft cap is not reached, refund details will be available at refund.geens.com

If the soft cap is reached, but not the hard cap, then all unsold GEE tokens will be burned.

How about user who participate in bounty and gain token?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: