Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:52:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] GEENS - Privacy Focused Blockchain Timestamping Office  (Read 3313 times)
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:35:17 AM

Hello! I wanted to participate in ICO as project I really like , but saw that the soft cap is not collected, the site is written that it is collected only 129 Ether - it is true, the sum is correct? If you do not collect the soft cap when you return Eth - how fast? If the soft cap is reached , what will happen to the unsold tokens - they will burn?

Hi. If the soft cap is not reached, then all contributors will be able to initiate full refund (it is coded in our smart contract) immediately after the end of the token sale. If the soft cap is not reached, refund details will be available at refund.geens.com

If the soft cap is reached, but not the hard cap, then all unsold GEE tokens will be burned.

How about user who participate in bounty and gain token?

If the soft cap is not reached, then all users will be able to fully refund their contributed sum in ETH through the Geens smart contract.

No succesful ICO no Token Bountys ;-) i think Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Geens.com NPO (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:56:59 AM

Hello! I wanted to participate in ICO as project I really like , but saw that the soft cap is not collected, the site is written that it is collected only 129 Ether - it is true, the sum is correct? If you do not collect the soft cap when you return Eth - how fast? If the soft cap is reached , what will happen to the unsold tokens - they will burn?

Hi. If the soft cap is not reached, then all contributors will be able to initiate full refund (it is coded in our smart contract) immediately after the end of the token sale. If the soft cap is not reached, refund details will be available at refund.geens.com

If the soft cap is reached, but not the hard cap, then all unsold GEE tokens will be burned.

If the soft cap is not reached, then all users will be able to fully refund their contributed sum in ETH through the Geens smart contract.

Even if the soft cap is not reached, we will continue with the project and with the GEE token bounties. Official announcement next week.

Geens.com NPO (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 02:01:39 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 02:34:43 PM by Geens.com NPO

Get your 100 GEE!

Buchi-88
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:42:10 PM

Even if the soft cap is not reached, we will continue with the project and with the GEE token bounties. Official announcement next week.

THX for the answer Wink

Get your 100 GEE!

German Thread updated Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
vidam

Activity: 260

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:38:02 PM

On the counter Ethereum collected on the website are one and the same figure 129 Eth - he even OK? can be collected more?
jackandrew

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:36:03 PM

So now we are all waiting for the official announcement next week, hope we will hear good news, after all the the bounty campaign. Stay tuned in, and don't forget to use your referral link to register more.

Geens.com NPO (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:43:26 PM

Good to go a smart way!

zefirka

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:00:48 AM

good job team
zloadr

Activity: 308

Doctailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:17:04 PM

Hey GEENs devs!

Check your ICO listing & other great cryptonews on Zloadr  https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=54
We hope to make your an ICO a great success!

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Sept 1st   ▐▐
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:17:20 PM

I did a test upload a couple of days ago and it worked like a charm. Now if I can just get my Ethereum wallet to sync, I'd like to take part in the ICO.
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:23:31 AM

Hello devs. Im in little understanding about how to see the project. If ICO raised just 129 ETH, how you tink to go forward. As a posible contributor in ICO or in bounty campaign, I dont have sufficient trust. No news for 1 weeks ago here. Good luck anyway.
Geens.com NPO (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:48:15 AM

Still curious why Blockchain? Learn its merits!

iBenGunArmor

Activity: 420
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:55:00 AM

Thank you for participating in the GEE Token Sale. Unfortunately, the soft cap was not reached, that is why all contributors can receive a full refund.

To do so, you need to make an empty transaction to our token sale contract and execute the refund function. The transaction should be made from the same address from which Ethers were sent in the first place. Once the transaction is done, you will receive all contributed Ethers back to your wallet.
https://refund.geens.com/
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:49:55 PM

It was a good project, Unfortunately, the soft cap was not reached which is bad for us as bounty members who were counting on this project, anyway I wish you all the best and I'll keep supporting you for sure.

======================================================
================ official announcement  =======================
======================================================

Dear members of the Geens Community,
Dear investors,
Dear interested parties,

The Geens project started in 2014 and aims to create a cooperative environment to empower internet users and give them more privacy and control over their own data. Geens.com, a non-profit organization registered in Belgium, wants to return the created value to its users. Geens is designed to become your private place on the internet. Thanks to the Geens NPO structure these private places can never be controlled or bought by any commercial actor.

In order to be able to exchange service value, the GEE utility token (GEE) was created. Although commercial organizations cannot become a NPO member, they as well are interested to use the Geens technology and applications to guarantee privacy to their staff and customers. In order to make use of the Geens services GEEs will have to be bought.

In order to raise the necessary funds for the development of additional Geens applications, 100 million GEEs were created. A one-month token sale was launched in November 2017 to place up to 67% of these GEEs. From the very beginning we have upheld values such as transparency, legality and authenticity (which are in the “genes" of the Geens NPO) and we didn’t reach out for “big” investors, because we want:

1. to have as many (small) investors as possible to spread the message;
2. to make the process transparent and in accordance with EU regulations;
3. and to share the value of Geens ideas with as many people possible.

The board of Geens NPO has identified two important elements why at the end of the token sale the “soft cap” was not reached.

Firstly, we have made an error of judgment with regards to the technicality of the acquisition of the GEEs. Although we had drafted a detailed guide how to invest, it was still very hard for a lot of people to go through the whole process. We were informed that numerous newbie crypto users, who are very much in favor of the Geens philosophy, were not able to go through the whole token buying process because of the technical hurdles that had to be taken (exchange customer, Ether wallet, fiat money, bank, GAS limits,...). It was clear that the level of technicality was too high for many of them. Therefore, in the future we will take ‘easier’ ways into consideration to support and finance Geens NPO projects.

Secondly, it was impossible to foresee the hyperbolic value growth of the past 4 weeks on the crypto-currency markets. The steep value increase of Ethereum and other crypto-currencies has lead to a ‘wait & see’ reaction with investors instead of investing their Ethers in GEE.

Although we did not reach the soft cap, there were many indirect gains. The Geens technology and the team was also stress tested. The past campaign made the team work more efficient. They did well and made Geens stronger. At the same time, a lot of people became Geens users. And their number is increasing every day. In addition the number of contacts with third parties increased tremendously. So, despite the fact that the soft cap was not reached, we will continue to develop the Geens project.

What will happen next?

1. Our ‘partner’ tokens (more than 1 million distributed in our community) are distributed and acquired. By the end of the token sale campaign Geens number surpassed the 25,000 users milestone. A lot of users and early adopters helped us to spread the message about Geens through their social networks, referred their friends, created videos and articles. During the bounty campaign, more than 1 million of GEEs of the total amount of 21 millions that is reserved for the community were distributed. Since the soft cap objective was not reached, the currently distributed GEE tokens will not be unlocked, but they will remain in the wallet in their Geens profile. We are continuing further with the same GEE token structure as before (12%, 21%, 67%) and are reserving 67% for future investments.

Together with the users and early adopters we will continue to support and grow the Geens environment.

2. Contributors can ask for an Ether refund.

All contributors will be fully refunded. For users and details, how to reclaim your Ethers, please visit https://refund.geens.com. If you have any further questions regarding the refund instructions, do not hesitate to contact us via info@geens.com (or +370 698 29 777). We will be happy to support you.

3. Focus on the whole privacy ecosystem concept.

Until now our communication was primarily limited to the functionality of the (already present and working) blockchain timestamping. From now on we will explain both the current and future services that are in the GEE Economy, such as our solutions for voting, health and discussion.

4. Donation program.

Next week we will start a donation scheme where users and interested parties can support the activities of the NPO.

5. Premium services to third parties.

During the first quarter of 2018 we will also start offering premium services to individuals, companies and other non-profit organizations to safeguard their private data.

We are convinced that our current users will stay on board, not just for the GEE tokens, but because of the value of the Geens platform and ideas, and that the Geens user community will continue to grow thanks to the increase in privacy services. We would love to receive from you additional feedback about our solutions. We are looking forward to your ideas and appreciate very much your views. Together we can make the platform stronger and viable.

For the Geens NPO Board,
Yours sincerely,
iBenGunArmor

Activity: 420
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:44:19 PM

Apple wants to patent the use of a block to create and test timestamps

A patent application filed by the American telecommunications giant Apple, indicates the possibility of using a detachment for the system of creating and checking timestamps.
In the application, published by the Office for Patents and Trademarks of the United States on December 7.

P.S And remember I was talking for Apple, look at the story above. Soon I think I think my coin / token

What do you think about this?
gweigster

Activity: 572
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:44:59 AM

I am glad to hear that you'll still keep on working on this project.

I really hoped for the ICO to suceed because your product is unique and the communication from the team was always great.

Get BTC Cashback on hundreds of online shops:
https://stekking.com/register/eEzv2VLwBJWd8X4Z
for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:24:16 AM

Really disappointed to see that the softcap wasn't met. The platform and concept are rock solid. I hope the ICO can be resuscitated at a later date, and community tokens unlocked when it does. In the meantime, I will definitely be using the platform for my own business needs. I feel that 30 days was also far too short for an ICO of this importance, and one that probably has limited marketing budgets. I would highly suggest 90 days next time round. best of luck to the team with future efforts.
Saone

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:50:30 AM

Really disappointed to see that the softcap wasn't met. The platform and concept are rock solid. I hope the ICO can be resuscitated at a later date, and community tokens unlocked when it does. In the meantime, I will definitely be using the platform for my own business needs. I feel that 30 days was also far too short for an ICO of this importance, and one that probably has limited marketing budgets. I would highly suggest 90 days next time round. best of luck to the team with future efforts.

Thank you for support! Project development will be continued anyways, so please continue following the news and updates !
Buchi-88
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:18:40 AM

You have a roadmap?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄