Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:32:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepDice ⚡ Gambling - Powered by DeepOnion hidden by Tor 🚀  (Read 267 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nezero (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:31:26 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 01:18:05 PM by nezero

Please note this project is not commissioned by the DeepOnion Dev team and is all my own work.

Website and Service Now Live

• Visit http://www.deepdice.com
  • No registration - Completely anonymous.
  • Provably Fair - All result are determined by the DeepOnion blockchain.
  • Instant payout.
  • All you need to do is send ONION's to the game address see games for details
  • No Ads.
  • No CPU mining.

What is DeepDice?

It is a blockchain based gambling service where the DeepOnion network determines if a bet wins, creates an unchangeable ledger of the bet and is anonymised by the TOR network. So in essence, a completely anonymous gambling game, where no registration is required.

Why?

All of the top coins are accepted at various crypto gambling services, yet none accept DeepOnion and almost all require registration. I've created this service so that those with ONION's that like a bet, can now do so using a service that provably fair.

My aim is also to promote knowledge of blockchain technology by basing the results of the game on the block that the bet transactions were made on. In this way it gives those with little knowledge of how a blockchain is structured a reason to investigate it and give us the provably fair solution.

Many crypto gambling sites claim to be provable fair, but scratch the service and you find no proof of this. You tend to find a load jargon that when broken down amounts to bets being the result of piece of software that was written by the developers of the site and doesn't prove that the service is fair. DeepDice is fair, the bet, the result and the winning payout are all visible on the blockchain and cannot be edited.

Pre announcement threads:

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deep-dice-powered-by-deeponion-hidden-by-tor.5197/
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deepdice-beta-testers-guaranteed-to-double-your-onioin.8113/

Project Developments
  • Losers Lottery - DeepOnion community only competition for all those who have lost a bet!
  • Website improvements.
  • Stats update faster.
  • More stats.
  • Searchable stats.
  • Bitcoin talk thread.
  • New games.
  • Hyper games - Using an anonymous accounts users will be able to play faster paced instant win games.

Help

Below is a bit of help for people not so familiar with block chain jargon and wallet usage. Always use this thread for help, it will be continually monitored.

How do I find my transaction id?

Go to the transaction tab of your wallet right click the transaction and you should find an option to copy the transaction id. Alternatively open the transaction details and manually copy it.

How do I know if I've won?

Three ways.
  • Soon after your transaction has 6 confirmations, you will see an incoming transaction of your winnings. Congratulations, you've won!
  • If you can't wait that long you can open the debug console and run the command gettransaction <txid> check the example below. The blockhash determines whether or not you have won (this will depend on the game you were playing)
  • Check the stats on the website your block hash will be visible

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fenri11

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

An innovative high-performance blockchain platform

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:49:01 PM

Jost tried it and I won

Good luck on your project

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
nezero (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:17:51 PM

Manually moved thread to the gambling section so closing this one.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2443053.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: