Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:44:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [preICO] EcoWaterAir (EWA) - ICO Innovative systems conditioning  (Read 1274 times)
ecowaterair.io

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:11:06 PM

Today is the last day EWA's project PreSale! The next stage of selling EWA coin will begin on December 9 and will over until December 31, 2017.
If u join our project at the PreSale stage you can get the maximum bonus to EWA coin - up to 50%. Take advantage of your last chance to join the project on the most favorable terms!
 http://ecowaterair.io/
ecowaterair

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:57:43 PM

It looks like you guys manufacture air conditioners and that's a great business to be in, but with that business model why would you need to incorporate a cryptocurrency?  It seems like once you cash out the ethereum from your token sale, the value of the token itself would be secondary.  Meaning there would be minimal incentive to maintain the token price.  And then all of the team could just unload the tokens in only 1 year time.  You guys aren't even vested into your own project....that's weird.

My question then is: What exactly is the utility of the token? It sounds like fund raising only.... and then dump?

We propose to invest in the construction of an innovative plant. Blocking will help us make the company's policy transparent. A crypto currency at least will give an opportunity to easily finance all comers. I suggest you read our WP. in white paper everything is told in detail. EWA offers a financial instrument format, which enables users to finance construction of an innovative plant easily, anonymously and safely without any expenses for mediators,
arrangement of transactions and excluding technical and other barriers.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15QuLdT0WTH_bwPtysTX7KUPsNFABfaZV/view WP
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:15:31 AM

I read and translated your ANN into Vietnamese. I realize that this project is so great, the technology base is solid and the market is very potential. Oн являeтcя oдним из лyчшиx pyccкиx пpoeктoв! Удaчи вaм!
ecowaterair.io

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:10:29 AM

I read and translated your ANN into Vietnamese. I realize that this project is so great, the technology base is solid and the market is very potential. Oн являeтcя oдним из лyчшиx pyccкиx пpoeктoв! Удaчи вaм!

Thank you for your feedback! Your opinion is important to us!
nigelk

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:08:28 PM

helo dev good night
i hope EWA ICO WILL SUCCESS
kikukk

Activity: 1148
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:13:56 PM

EWA project is very useful for everyone and can save energy, also environmentally friendly,
Indonesia translation is complete  : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2504051.0
ecowaterair.io

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:10:14 PM

helo dev good night
i hope EWA ICO WILL SUCCESS

We believe in the success of our project!
ecowaterair.io

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:17:50 PM

EWA project is very useful for everyone and can save energy, also environmentally friendly,
Indonesia translation is complete  : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2504051.0
Thank you for your faith in the project and support.
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:19:36 PM

hopefully the future of this project can be successful, can attract investors, if the view from his presentation is quite interesting, we'll see how the team will work on this project
ecowaterair.io

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:30:57 PM

What is the token EWAcoin and what opportunities does it give to its holders?

While launching the project EWA on the ICO, we have created the tokens for this project (EWAcoin), which operate on the basis of the smart contract Ethereum. The token EWAcoin is a general financial tool through which investors can easily, safely and anonymously participate in financing the construction of an innovative plant for the production of air conditioners of the new generation free of freon. The purchase of the token EWAcoin is a convenient way of investing funds in high-yielding, fast-growing business without the extra costs of intermediaries and the organization of transactions.
SainagBurra

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:33:47 PM

Cool idea..I'm watching this for the future. I will also participate in your bounty.

Electroneum
ecowaterair.io

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:39:38 PM

hopefully the future of this project can be successful, can attract investors, if the view from his presentation is quite interesting, we'll see how the team will work on this project
We keep the course in this direction and are confident that with our team we will achieve the goal!
ecowaterair.io

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:54:03 PM

Cool idea..I'm watching this for the future. I will also participate in your bounty.
We will be glad to see you as a member!
keysa carolline

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:57:43 PM

with such a good platform and real life use from this project, i am sure EWA coin will get a lot of attentions from investors which means a successful pproject isn't impossible to reach.
duongtien86vn

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:29:20 AM

Nice project with the trust team and good idea. I like it and i want success in your project!
ecowaterair.io

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:45:08 AM

with such a good platform and real life use from this project, i am sure EWA coin will get a lot of attentions from investors which means a successful pproject isn't impossible to reach.
Thank you for your attention to the project and faith in the success!
ecowaterair.io

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:57:36 AM

Nice project with the trust team and good idea. I like it and i want success in your project!
we will be glad to see you in the project! Thank you for believing in success!
ecowaterair.io

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:35:09 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 01:07:11 PM by ecowaterair.io

Completed the first stage of sale of the tokens of the project EWA – the PreSale. Total collected 120 BTC.

We are grateful to all investors for their interest and participation in our project of the production of freon-free air conditioners. Now we are preparing for the start of the main phase of sale of the tokens EWAcoin (Sale), which is scheduled for the 9th of December 2017 and will last until the 31st of December 2017. Please note that the most profitable chance to join the project will be during the first 24 hours after the start of the stage of the Sale – this will allow you to obtain a discount of 15%. During the next 24 hours after the start of the Sale it will be possible to invest in the project with a 7% discount. After the first 48 hours after the start of the Sale the tokens EWAcoin will be available for purchase at a fixed price without any bonuses or discounts.
http://ecowaterair.io/eng
ecowaterair.io

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:55:54 AM

The EWA project is a unique development of a technology of production of environmentally friendly freon-free air conditioning system of the future.

Within our project we aim to reduce electricity consumption of air conditioning systems worldwide, to develop techniques of industrial applications of machine intelligence and neural networks in the production process and to completely eliminate the harm to human health from the use of air conditioners.
Since the products developed by us within the frameworks of the project EWA have no analogues on the market it will arouse great interest on the part of consumers. This will lead to an increase in the capitalization of EWA and, therefore, to an increase of the value of the token EWAcoin. In addition, an increase in payments of dividends will also contribute to the increase of the value of the token. Find out more about our eco-friendly innovative project on the website http://ecowaterair.io/eng
ecowaterair.io

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:29:06 AM

Today it is difficult to imagine our life without air conditioning – in summer it cools the air and provides us with the necessary fresh air, in winter it warms and gives us comfort. However, the technology with freon used as a refrigerant in air-conditioning is not as safe for human health, as it may seem at first glance.
While cooling air, freon air conditioning extracts about 1 litre of water per hour, thus draining the air. Dry air has a negative effect on the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract and on human skin. Dryness of mucous membranes, moreover, may result in easy getting into the body of viruses and infections. Do not forget that the specific gravity of freon is heavier than the specific gravity of air, so if there is a leak it can expel the air from the room. Some types of freon during decomposition emit dangerous toxins that cause suffocation and drowsiness.
Innovative air conditioning EWA which uses plain water instead of freon is environmentally friendly and completely safe for human health. You can find detailed information about it in the White Paper of the project EWA on our website http://ecowaterair.io/eng
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: