Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:36:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [preICO] EcoWaterAir (EWA) - ICO Innovative systems conditioning  (Read 1274 times)
ecowaterair.io

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:42:26 AM

We are reminding you that only 3 days have been left  before the start of the second phase of the ICO  of the project EWA (Sale)!

Despite the fact that this period will last until the 31st of December 2017, it is very important to join it in the first two days, as it will allow investors to draw from the participation in the project the maximum benefit. During the first days after the start of the stage of Sale it will be possible to buy tokens EWAcoin with a discount of 15%! During the second day after the start of the stage the discount amount will decrease to 7%. Starting from the third day until the end of the stage of Sale the tokens of the project EWA will be implemented at a fixed price with no discounts or bonuses. Hurry up! More information about EWA project and the participation in the ICO on the website http://ecowaterair.io/eng

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ecowaterair.io

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:57:20 AM

We are reminding again that after the implementation of the project EWA the holders of EWAcoin token will be able to exchange them for fiat company's shares and become its co-owners, to sell the tokens of the company through the mechanism of buy-back, to purchase the company's products with a 50% discount or to sell tokens on the exchange in order to have profit.
http://ecowaterair.io/eng
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:32:13 PM

Where can I see how many people have already invested? and where do you see the number of token already sold?
In each ico you will find a statement . I searched but unfortunately found nothing. where can I find it ? Thank you

I find only: Until the end of Sale left   Grin
ecowaterair.io

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:39:55 AM

Every day we can see a rapid growth in global energy consumption. Very much of the energy spent on air conditioning using freon - in some countries with a hot climate, this figure reaches 80% of the total energy consumption. The amount of energy spent. EWA environmentally friendly air conditioner.
Innovative technology, which operates the EWA air conditioner, does not require the use of freon, which allows you to reduce the level of electricity consumption by 10 times. In addition, compared to other evaporative systems, the EWA air conditioner reduces water consumption by up to 50%. EWA - its next undisputed advantage.
The ecology of our planet is in our hands! Think about it today and join our EWA project. For more information, visit http://ecowaterair.io/eng
ecowaterair.io

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:10:12 PM

Where can I see how many people have already invested? and where do you see the number of token already sold?
In each ico you will find a statement . I searched but unfortunately found nothing. where can I find it ? Thank you

I find only: Until the end of Sale left   Grin
All the necessary information will be added to our website in the near future. Now we have completed PRE-ICO
ecowaterair.io

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:15:09 AM

EWA - it is new unique air-conditioning system, which work without the use of freon. The role of the refrigerant in the air-conditioning system EWA is performed by ordinary water.
EWA's investors will be able to take part in financing of an innovative plant for the production of environmentally friendly air conditioners.
All current information about the project will be available to EWA users through Stone's specially web interface, the use of which will allow monitoring and controlling the building process of the plant. Also on the platform will be implemented the opportunity to communicate users within a single information space to discuss initiatives and directions for the development of the project.
Invest in our innovative eco-project today! You can get more information about the EWA project on our website http://ecowaterair.io/eng
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:13:29 PM

I am happy you had a successful pre ico, would you be looking at expanding in countries like Greece and Cyprus as well? We have plenty of a good market for these kind of products and am glad I stumbled across your ICO as it looks really promising because it is a brick and mortar business. I will do more reading on the whitepaper as well when I get more time tonight! I may cover it in a blog review as well if I can manage it today.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ecowaterair.io

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:20:13 PM

I am happy you had a successful pre ico, would you be looking at expanding in countries like Greece and Cyprus as well? We have plenty of a good market for these kind of products and am glad I stumbled across your ICO as it looks really promising because it is a brick and mortar business. I will do more reading on the whitepaper as well when I get more time tonight! I may cover it in a blog review as well if I can manage it today.
Thanks for the suggestion.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:22:07 PM

I like this business type of ico. i did two videos for EWA and hope you like them. One is in Chinese and one is in English.

Chinese video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzsyerRWE-E

English Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHTCAek9goE

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
ecowaterair.io

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:56:47 PM

When talking about our EWA project, we often focuses on the fact that EWA conditioning system does not use Freon. Why is it so important? Why we use water instead of Freon and it adds great benefit to our conditioners?
Freon has a number of features, which used to ensure him leading rates in the conditioning market: it is chemically inert, inflammable, explosion-proof, high heat-resistant and low toxic. But when Freon is applied to high temperatures (for example, in hot countries), it gets different: Freon contact with hot surfaces leads to its decomposition and chloride and fluoride hydrogen release, that cause mucous membrane irritation. One more Freon decomposition product is poisonous gas called Phosgene. It is dangerous for human health and life.
EWA conditioner performance is not based on the Freon, that`s why it works perfect at high temperatures (up to 90°C), without any harmful substance, noise or vibration release – only 100% pure and fresh cooled air. Read more info on our innovative project onto the site http://ecowaterair.io/eng
ecowaterair.io

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:49:17 AM

EWA project investing means investing in an already finished product tested by loads and time.
For today,  EWA air conditioner prototypes have already been developed and their serial production has been launched. The total capacity of the output products reaches 210 000 MW / h of cooling performance. Today, unique EWA air conditioners based on non-Freon technology are successfully used in 7 European and Asian countries.
By purchasing project tokens, you get the opportunity to make a one-time profit from investing or to make permanent profit from the project implementation on a co-owner's basis. The artificial intelligence application will allow to automate all technical processes, that will significantly reduce the output cost.
EWA's environmentally friendly air conditioning system is unique, so it can easily enter the market and take on the leading position in the shortest time. Steady growth of EWA products in the sales volume will lead to an ever-growing demand for EWA tokens and raise their cost.
Read more on our EWA air conditioners at http://ecowaterair.io/eng
ecowaterair.io

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:26:57 PM

Hello everyone!

Bad news for all the EWA project participants and their bounty seekers.

We were hired as content and bounty managers by Vladimir Gorbachev, the CEO of the EWA project, he’s gone off the grid and doesn’t respond by any means. He never paid for our services, he’s been offline for over 4 weeks now, just like the rest of his team.

We are sincerely sorry, but by the looks of it the company we were hired by turns out to be a SCAM that won’t fulfil its obligations to neither its investors nor contractors.
ndyarisya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:52:30 PM

EWA is engaged in refrigeration, let alone cooperate with 7 companies and has achieved success in 7 countries both europe and asia
EWA is one of the exciting green projects, with modern eco-friendly technology
I am sure many investors will follow this project
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: