Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:14:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin reach 10000 by January?  (Read 529 times)
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:42:35 PM

Please state opinion and reasoning .

62% of Institutional Investors are Buying or Considering Buying Bitcoin

"  Traders are Fascinated by the Bitcoin Rollercoaster

Despite numerous soundbites from Wall Street CEOs, their underlings have remained conspicuously absent from the bitcoin debate. We know what Jamie Dimon and Lloyd 62% of Institutional Investors are Buying or Considering Buying BitcoinBlankfein make of bitcoin, but what about the average institutional trader? Thanks to the efforts of Triad Securities, we now have an answer to that question. Between 6 and 13 November, they spoke to 317 institutional traders in a survey that reveals conflicting views on bitcoin.

When asked whether they had ever bought bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, 31% said yes, with around half having done so only within the last six months. Another 36% professed to be considering buying bitcoin, 31% ruled it out altogether and, not surprisingly, just 1.5% of respondents confessed to being unfamiliar with bitcoin."

Survey Says 88% of Japanese Have Heard of Bitcoin

Ronnie Moas Sets New Sights for 2018 - $14,000 on the Cards

"  Surpassing expectations
Moas has been trying to keep abreast with his predictions of late, starting back in July 2017, prior to the Aug. 1 fork where he boldly stated it would reach $5,000 in a few months. The price was hovering below $3,000 at the time.

In August 2017, the rapid increase in Bitcoin price led to Moas revising his projection to $7,500 by the start of 2018. But he has since raised that to $11,000 earlier this month when it was just under $8,000 and now, a few factors have caused him to again revise the target for 2018 to $14,000.

Headlines, such as the announcement by CME, and the fact that Square Cash App is allowing selected users to buy and transact in Bitcoin. Additionally, on the altcoin side, American Express and Santander announced a partnership with Ripple. XRP is now fourth with a $9.2 bln valuation.

Moas said in an exclusive interview with Cointelegraph:

“There have been a number of key developments for cryptocurrencies recently that have made me revise the target. There have been some positives headlines for cryptocurrencies, and they have been knocking over obstacles.”

Moas also makes a point of stating that when he talks about the Bitcoin price, he is talking about the combined price of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold. Moas added:

“When I calculate the Bitcoin target price I am adding Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Cash to the Bitcoin price. In other words, if Bitcoin market capitalization drops by 50 bln dollars tomorrow it would not be a concern of mine if Bitcoin Cash jumped by that same amount.”  "

Big Things in Square’s Bitcoin Future: Credit Suisse

We have many chances of that happening.

Earlier this month, Triad Securities, a provider of brokerage and consulting services in the world of initial money offerings (ICOs), along with Datatrek Research, a US research firm, conducted a survey of 317 market operators, with the majority of those interviewed being 45 years of age or older. The results of the survey showed that more than 39% of respondents believe that Bitcoin "is a bubble and will probably burst." 26% said they believe the price of the digital currency will continue to rise, albeit slower than it has been recently, while about 16% have been more optimistic saying they believe the price of Bitcoin will double in the next six months.

Well, it was just a survey and those people conducted data based on what's their insights. So if we will analyze the data isn't fully confirmed and its still not a legit source. No one could really prove its a bubble thing, and as what I believed here price rises too high is because of people now were more eager to invest. That's why it made the price updates really surges higher and nothing is impossibe that we will achieve that $10k by January.
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:47:37 PM

Please state opinion and reasoning .

It seems too soon, but anything is possible. I’m no expert on charts, so my opinion is not a professional opinion, but Bitcoin has had such massive gains this year that I would lean toward a more conservative growth for a while. A price of $10,000 is 20% higher than the current price. It seems unlikely for Bitcoin to gain another 20% in value in 2 months. Keep in mind that Bitcoin is currently having issues with high fees and slow transactions.

Well it's two weeks later and Bitcoin's been above $12000 for most of today on bitstamp. I'm shocked at how fast the price keeps rising. I thought $10k was possible before the end of the year, but I never expected $12k in early December.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:53:39 PM

Dosent this thread seem funny  Grin . This guy was talking about January and it crossed 10k just in November end . And idk what the prices will be in November as Bitcoin is unpredictable. I was hoping that it will touch 8k in march or something during the month of September. But I'm glad looking at the price of Bitcoin increasing so much.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: