Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:19:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Pls! Large number of unspent outputs / Consolidate some outputs message  (Read 223 times)
james.dilogia (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:49:03 PM

Hi guys,

my first post so  hopefully I'm in the right place, in need of some urgent advice.  I run an online business that only takes payment via bitcoin. How that works is users pay via a gateway merchant processor who then forward all deposits on to my bitcoin address.  So far there have been 419 deposits made to my wallet. Now each time I login I see the message ''this wallet has a very large number of unspent outputs. please consolidate some outputs'' and what's more worrying is it says  ''Use total available minus fee: 3.53393707!     This is crazy high, any way I can reduce this?  How do I go about consolidating outputs? 

Thanks in advance Smiley 

james.dilogia (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:35:31 PM

bump, any helps pls? 
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:47:24 PM

Man, i have this exact problem. I have a lot of small $ amounts of transactions... I cant withdraw because the network fees are too high. Even when I try to adjust the fee. Lets wait and hear what senior members have to say. I hope theres a solution, otherwise those coins will go to waste.
james.dilogia (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:57:08 PM

Man, i have this exact problem. I have a lot of small $ amounts of transactions... I cant withdraw because the network fees are too high. Even when I try to adjust the fee. Lets wait and hear what senior members have to say. I hope theres a solution, otherwise those coins will go to waste.

yes mate, it's a massive pain Sad  I think what we need to do is export the keys to another wallet and sweep the funds but I'm terrified of losing some in the process.  I'm also not sure if Blockchain wallet supports sweeping
james.dilogia (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:13:37 PM

So this is what they replied back with

https://ibb.co/hppDcm

Explains it I guess but no solution given without having to make multiple smaller transactions

james.dilogia (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:32:01 PM

advice welcome pls
Norgs

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:35:19 AM

advice welcome pls