Print  
Author Topic: test  (Read 2539 times)
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:32:13 AM

https://tftm.pro/en/users

At the end of ICO, tokens can be managed only by investors (only those who bought). For those who did not invest, tokens will be seized and distributed equally among investors. In order to become an investor and dispose of your tokens, you need to buy at least 50 tokens. Otherwise, you will lose your profit.

We go to the stock exchanges on April 10, 2018 with the price for 1 token 32$. On which exchanges you can sell your tokens, We will inform you in February.

It blows my mind

I just saw it too, it's such a shitty tactic to get more funds. I wouldn't have had a problem if they stated it from the start, but doing it after the whole thing is just sad.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: