Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:55:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to learn trading any sources??  (Read 146 times)
usam_coiner (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:27:10 PM

i am a newbie and i don't know where to learn from a friend suggested me this forum to learn so i am here to learn buddies,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:33:33 PM

Read more than you post. This forum is indeed extremely helpful with a lot of information you can find. Try looking through the same board this post is in, and I am sure you will find all you need to begin.

So, anyways, here is a summary of things you can try:

Exchange sites -- You definitely need on if you want to start trading. Poloniex and Bittrex are my top 2, but Kraken, Cex.io and Bitstamp are ok alternatives.

Market rates -- Check out CoinMarketCap to see the trading volume, price and percentage change in the last day for a good gauge how the coin is going. If you don't know what a specific term is, search it up and I'm sure you will learn more than asking. Smiley

The best way to start is to try it out yourself. Once you have your own Bitcoins and researched upon the coins, you may try with small amounts, and it can grow with the experience you gain. Good luck!

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
t3hpwnographer

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 02:50:47 PM

The search feature is your friend, but you can also pick up a lot just by browsing through active topics. One note I'll offer: don't buy in to the hype around any coin/token without doing extensive research on your own. There are plenty of shill accounts here, but with a little common sense they're usually pretty easy to spot.
Ravenz

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:52:54 PM

Read more than you post. This forum is indeed extremely helpful with a lot of information you can find. Try looking through the same board this post is in, and I am sure you will find all you need to begin.

So, anyways, here is a summary of things you can try:

Exchange sites -- You definitely need on if you want to start trading. Poloniex and Bittrex are my top 2, but Kraken, Cex.io and Bitstamp are ok alternatives.

Market rates -- Check out CoinMarketCap to see the trading volume, price and percentage change in the last day for a good gauge how the coin is going. If you don't know what a specific term is, search it up and I'm sure you will learn more than asking. Smiley

The best way to start is to try it out yourself. Once you have your own Bitcoins and researched upon the coins, you may try with small amounts, and it can grow with the experience you gain. Good luck!
What about Yobit exchange? because i have some coins on yobit,, is that good exchange?
nor9847

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:04:54 PM

What about Yobit exchange? because i have some coins on yobit,, is that good exchange?
of course yobit exchange is good to be traded on. but the bad review on yobit are when this exchange full of tons scam coins. most of altcoins in yobit are inactive or dead. you must be careful when choose yobit as your exchange, trading on yobit seems like easy, but the coins on that market are hard to be understood.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: