Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LISTING AND MORE] ▀■▄■▀■▄■▀■▄■▀ COGNX ▀■▄■▀■▄■▀■▄■▀ MILESTONE 1  (Read 5897 times)
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:19:38 PM

Super slick idea! And excellent execution. Kudos to the team. Wish you all the best. I am reading more about this project and its on my list.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
dddanijelz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:53:29 AM

When is the first run airdrop distribution planned?
CryptoRamp (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:18:37 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 08:50:47 AM by CryptoRamp

When is the first run airdrop distribution planned?

Hi dddanijelz,
as said a few days ago, at the moment the network is suffering from the congestion caused by CryptoKitties. Many ICOs have been postponed. You can read the CoinDesk article.
We hope to start the airdrop in a couple of days.
We will inform all of you as soon as possible.

Cognx Team

cjmgdcn

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:30:01 AM

Super slick idea! And excellent execution. Kudos to the team. Wish you all the best. I am reading more about this project and its on my list.

I race for a day!but I find a problem.
tokens sums of all the racers   is no 1000000.
because the first n racers have so much  hashs , they can only get 30000,but all they hashs are in the hashs sums .
CryptoRamp (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:55:12 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 08:50:31 AM by CryptoRamp

tokens sums of all the racers   is no 1000000.
because the first n racers have so much  hashs , they can only get 30000,but all they hashs are in the hashs sums .

Hi ItsCrafty
this is not an issue. We try to explane: immagine only two racers in the game, according to the new rules they will receive only 30000 Token each not 500000.
With the passing of days, the number of runners will increase and the number of tokens will increase tending to 1000000. It is also true that presumably there will be a slightly lower distribution than a million but having put a ceiling of 30000 inevitably a few dozen or hundreds of tokens will accumulate for the next Airdrop Race.

Airdrop update:
since no exchange listing has been done yet,  we are waiting a couple of day more waiting for a decongestion of the network.

Thanks to everyone for waiting and having a good race!

Cognx Team

flph

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:13:47 AM

Hello, i did not receive any token from race number 1 and i was 1 of the firsts.
cjmgdcn

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:01:46 AM

because the first n racers have so much  hashs , they can only get 30000,but all they hashs are in the hashs sums .

Hi ItsCrafty
this is not an issue. We try to explane: immagine only two racers in the game, according to the new rules they will receive only 30000 Token each not 500000.
With the passing of days, the number of runners will increase and the number of tokens will increase tending to 1000000. It is also true that presumably there will be a slightly lower distribution than a million but having put a ceiling of 30000 inevitably a few dozen or hundreds of tokens will accumulate for the next Airdrop Race.

Airdrop update:
since no exchange listing has been done yet,  we are waiting a couple of day more waiting for a decongestion of the network.

Cognx Team

OK,thank you for your answer.
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:13:42 AM

Hi ItsCrafty

Airdrop update:
since no exchange listing has been done yet,  we are waiting a couple of day more waiting for a decongestion of the network.

Cognx Team

Hi,
Good concept and new technological idea. Hopefully you do not install on computer anything inadvertently right?

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
lamgiauvoibct

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:16:49 AM

How about plans for listing RACE on exchanges, such as Ether Delta? The project looks likely good, promising with original whitepaper.
CryptoRamp (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:05:07 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 08:50:12 AM by CryptoRamp

Hello, i did not receive any token from race number 1 and i was 1 of the firsts.

Hi flph,
as told before, we are just waiting a couple of days for a decongestion of the ethereum network caused by Cryptokitties.
If you look at the gas burners in Gas Station site:  https://ethgasstation.info/gasguzzlers.php, the first two smart contract belong to Cryptokitties and are responsible for the congestion.
The problem in making a distribution under these conditions is the danger that some transactions may remain in pending state and cause a stalemate in distribution.
Obviously, the solution to overcome the stalemate is to identify pending transaction and resend the transaction (same nonce) but with a higher gas price. We prefer to wait a few days rather than having problems during distribution.

Cognx Team

CryptoRamp (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:28:54 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 08:50:03 AM by CryptoRamp

tokens sums of all the racers   is no 1000000.
because the first n racers have so much  hashs , they can only get 30000,but all they hashs are in the hashs sums .

Hi ItsCrafty

Airdrop update:
since no exchange listing has been done yet,  we are waiting a couple of day more waiting for a decongestion of the network.

Cognx Team

Hi,
Good concept and new technological idea. Hopefully you do not install on computer anything inadvertently right?

Hi ruptan,
no software install is needed to be part of the Race.
We use, as told before and in the WHITEPAPER, the javascript authedmine version of the Coin Hive API that guarantee the highest level of security and transparency towards end users.

Thanks for the appreciation.

Cognx Team

SnowDawn

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:01:32 PM

Hi ItsCrafty

Airdrop update:

Cognx Team

Hi,

Hi ruptan,
no software install is needed to be part of the Race.
We use, as told before and in the WHITEPAPER, the javascript authedmine version of the Coin Hive API that guarantee the highest level of security and transparency towards end users.

Thanks for the appreciation.

Cognx Team

And if I'm on the 7th place, for example, I will not get 30,000 tokens? Will receive only the first two or all, who will be shown that they have scored 30,000?
CryptoRamp (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:01:12 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 08:49:52 AM by CryptoRamp

And if I'm on the 7th place, for example, I will not get 30,000 tokens? Will receive only the first two or all, who will be shown that they have scored 30,000?

Hi SnowDawn,
in a message of 5 December we posted the new rules by also inserting the pseudocode of the algorithm that regulates the distribution of tokens in this second Airdrop Race. The pseudocode is the following:

tokens = single_runner_distance*1000000/total_distance_of_all_runners
if tokens>30000 then tokens=30000

where the distance is determined by the number of hashes processed during the race.

So the only way to be sure to receive 30000 tokens is to participate with as much power as possible(you can start more then one race with the same wallet using multiple computers or smartphones at once, for as long as possible and keep under control the Ranking page HERE

To partecipate at the second Race you can do it HERE

Airdrop N.1 update: Distribution is in progress and we will soon announce the end.

Fasten your Seatbelts and good Airdrop Race n.2 to everyone

Cognx Team

CryptoRamp (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:25:40 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 08:49:43 AM by CryptoRamp

Hi all,
the distribution of the Airdrop n. 1 has been completed for a few hours.
You can add Cognx Token to your wallet using the following informations:

Token Contract Address:0x74fE5F01F6f82E6FeDdAcAd6C0f09cF6933c43de
Token Symbol: COGNX
Decimals: 18

Important updates are coming... stay tuned!

As always...
Fasten your seatbelts and Happy Race to everyone!

Cognx Team

k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:44:15 PM

Hi all,
the distribution of the Airdrop n. 1 has been completed for a few hours.
You can add Cognx Token to your wallet using the following informations:

Token Contract Address:0x74fE5F01F6f82E6FeDdAcAd6C0f09cF6933c43de
Token Symbol: COGNX
Decimals: 18

Important updates are coming... stay tuned!

As always...

Cognx Team

I got my tokens,thanks devs!now to the moooon!!!
CryptoRamp (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:43:05 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 08:49:27 AM by CryptoRamp

Hi all,
some update:

Airdrop Race n.1 is finished and distribution is ended.

Airdrop Race n.2 (LINK) is up and running and is going to close on 2017 19 December, 14:00 GMT.

EtherDelta naming registration is ongoing

At the end of the Airdrop Race N.2 we plan to give to all the Cognx Community a glimpse of the Alpha Cognx Platform anticipating a bit the project roadmap. We are working hard on the platform and we plan to connect the telegram group with the cognitive Cognx platform. In this way all participants will be able to receive the processing made by the system (trading advice) directly on their mobile phone through the telegram group. Obviously the platform will also be accessible from the web.

Direct link to our social channels:

Don't forget to visit our project page COGNX and read our WHITEPAPER

As always...

Cognx Team

blacklotus.crypto

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:25:54 AM

Hi guys,
I correctly received the first Airdrop tokens.
Great work, thank you very much.
I can not wait to see the preview of the system Smiley
Regards.
Zembon

Activity: 137

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:26:17 PM

Just want to post that I've received my tokens, thanks!

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
CryptoRamp (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:36:17 AM

Airdrop Race n.2 is going to end in a few hours.
As before, we will publish the results page and Airdrop will start tomorrow 20 December 2017.
If you lost your first two airdrops, you have the opportunity to receive your tokens with the third Airdrop that will start at 2017 19 December, 14:00 GMT
The rules for the third airdrop will be published shortly.

As always...

Cognx Team
CryptoRamp (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:12:39 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 07:24:20 PM by CryptoRamp

Hi all,
Airdrop Race n.2 is over and token distribution has been completed.
Airdrop Race n.3 is up and running and is going to close on 2018 08 January, 15:00 GMT.

Some information on how to be part of the race:
Howto video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVq3DUmmGe4
Direct link to start the Third Race:http://www.cognx.co.in/airdroprace3.html
Current top ranking: http://www.cognx.co.in/airdropraceresult3.php

As always...

Cognx Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: