Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:41:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: furture life of human  (Read 391 times)
amaldubai (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:12:14 PM

Atomic how will efect for people in furture.
ttbd

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:20:41 PM

I think it’s a dangerous delusion to envisage mass emigration from Earth. There’s nowhere else in the solar system that’s as comfortable as even the top of Everest or the South Pole. We must address the world’s problems here. Nevertheless, I’d guess that by the next century, there will be groups of privately funded adventurers living on Mars and thereafter perhaps elsewhere in the solar system. We should surely wish these pioneer settlers good luck in using all the cyborg techniques and biotech to adapt to alien environments. Within a few centuries they will have become a new species: the posthuman era will have begun. Travel beyond the solar system is an enterprise for posthumans—organic or inorganic.”
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:05:40 PM

Future life of human using a technology that grown faster is so easy right now. 
Yesss! Easy and easily destroy humanity too. Destroys our planet and destroys one another. With big and strong countries right niw preparing nuclear weapon like Iran, it will just be in a click to erase a country from the map.

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:16:48 AM

Unfortunately we all have an inner fear connected with atomic war. People pray that it will never happen otherwise it will be the end of mankind.
WorldBitICO

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:34:36 AM

Only time will tell about it. We cant assume anything yet.
Laboico

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:50:07 PM

I do not think that this will happen. Too close balance between countries
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:32:41 PM

too fearful. clash between nuclear powered countries are beginning and we innocent people are being threatened. our safety and our loved ones safety. we will be so defenseless if in case war between well advanced countries will break out. may God spare us.

carlos64

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:20:21 PM

No one knows what will be the future for humans because every other day is a new chapter of our lives
ttbd

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:10:57 AM

We don't know what will happen in our future life. No one can predict.
Leviaphan

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:21:59 AM

too fearful. clash between nuclear powered countries are beginning and we innocent people are being threatened. our safety and our loved ones safety. we will be so defenseless if in case war between well advanced countries will break out. may God spare us.

I think that nuclear war will not come. Just very scary to live, when there are a lot of talk about the possibility of such a war. We need to take care of yourself and not to destroy.
anthonytippetts

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:35:19 AM

I think that nuclear war will not come. Just very scary to live, when there are a lot of talk about the possibility of such a war. We need to take care of yourself and not to destroy.

Yes, I also think that take care of yourself and not to destroy are the most important issues. And if atomic war is really comming.. Anyway, there's nothing we can do to combat that.
jeje28

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:53:10 AM

for me the future please notify me in case my gift from God to be a good person to everyone and have a beautiful family
soto.natasha

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:13:00 AM

Many of us will develop expensive health problems in the future. Sad Even now we already facing them.
Hodl_lady

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:19:07 AM

I want to believe that our future will be more tolerant and humane.
I'm sure that now is a more humane time than 300 years ago.
300 years ago there was a more humane time than 700 years ago.
700 years ago there was a more humane time than 1500 years ago.

And there is no doubt that the future will be better. The main thing is that people draw conclusions from the past and do not spoil anything.
Mr.flores

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:30:59 AM

Future life of human using a technology that grown faster is so easy right now.
dD.rank

Activity: 111
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:51:26 AM

Only time will give it, only human beings who will reach it and only God will decide it. Therefore, we should always do good in order that our future is not too bad.
Saint0Asonia

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:24:38 AM

Only time will give it, only human beings who will reach it and only God will decide it. Therefore, we should always do good in order that our future is not too bad.
To my great regret, not everything depends on us with you. Some people just do not understand how bad they are about themselves. Mankind will someday die completely, as once the dinosaurs.
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:33:13 AM

I think that the future of people will look so:
1) electic cars
2) internet of things
3) cryptocurrencies as a payment method
4) smartphones will be tightly connected with people
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:57:06 AM

I guess the human race will soon be extinct. Due to how people use and abuse the environment. They are into science, that they made science an enemy. Example, atomic bombs are studied amd used to attack other nations. So probably, many people will perish because of this.

Mstkotha

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:24:41 AM

We can not see the future but we think about it.Every human life has future or future plan.Future call us for its fantasy world.we hypnotized on it and work hard more and more for reached this future.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: