Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 09:22:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to sell 2 egift cards (Starbucks and Domino's pizza for cheap) [ESCROW]  (Read 447 times)
TheLordDSK (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 05:25:38 PM

WARNING: USA ONLY.

Hello, i just registered in the forums to sell some of my stuff, wont tell ya where did i got it but you can get a starbucks 50 USD gift card by email for 40 USD.

And if you want some tasty pizza i can sell you a Domino's gift card with 20 USD inside for 14$.

Why this prices? I will be honest, the methods i used to get the cards are not exactly "legit". I will not trade without escrow, choose your escrow if you're interested and lets make the deal. Will bring a lot more gift cards soon. Here are some screenshots to prove that i am not another bubblering scam sucker that doesnt even have any cards:

https://imgur.com/a/UmDfq

Marie is mine... Lost wife that owned me... money, iii guess xDDD.

Ok let me know if you are interested. I will send 'em by Email.
I can also accept paypal payments but i prefer BTC with escrow thats why i joined btctalk LOL.

As i said i will be getting more, soon:

Walmart 50 USD gift cards for 40 USD.
More restaurants gift cards, you are hungry? I hope so.
TheLordDSK (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:49:43 AM

BUMP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: