Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best plataform to trade altcoins and why  (Read 1870 times)
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:24:42 PM

There are no specific platform to call best when it come to trading as everyone have different trust in different exchange. I will suggest your try bittrex or binance as they are good in terms of security and have a very good volume. Exchange on this platform is stable and also have good potentials.

There are no specific platform to call best when it come to trading as everyone have different trust in different exchange.

Of course there is. There is best and there is also a bad trading platform based on users review. That is why it is also important to ask for suggestion or make a research before you try any exchange in order to be sure and also to avoid any issues that you may possibly experience if ever you chose a bad exchange.

I will suggest your try bittrex or binance as they are good in terms of security and have a very good volume. Exchange on this platform is stable and also have good potentials.

I agree. Binance and bittrex is also few of the best exchanges online that you can try.  both of these exchange are verry popular because they caters the best service as when compared to other platforms.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

So far the best platforms to trade alternate coins are Bittrex and Hitbtc but I am trying out Binance as well because I’ve heard that this exchange site is one of the best trading site there is currently.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:19:36 PM

So far the best platforms to trade alternate coins are Bittrex and Hitbtc but I am trying out Binance as well because I’ve heard that this exchange site is one of the best trading site there is currently.

Recently the volume of Binance exchange increased a lot and has gathered many community members supporting binance exchange because they are listing very good coins the Binance exchange.
corat coret

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:11:57 AM

I think IDEX is a good platform to trade altcoins because IDEX is the first Ethereum based decentralized smart contract exchange to support real-time trading and high transaction throughput.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

I:m new in the Bitcoin world
I want now what is the best plataform to do trade with Altcoins

I recommend for you okex. because a lot of altcoin that go in okex. and security is guaranteed, very secure. i am sure in okex you will be satisfied. try if you do not believe it.
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:30:40 PM

I would advise you to join the KUCOIN platform even though it is new but the trading volume here is very high and very safe

PatStyle88

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

Hi.
The problem not every platform has every Altcoin. On coinmarket.com you can find all the platforem that trade the coin / token.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:52:33 PM

There are no specific platform to call best when it come to trading as everyone have different trust in different exchange. I will suggest your try bittrex or binance as they are good in terms of security and have a very good volume. Exchange on this platform is stable and also have good potentials.

There are no specific platform to call best when it come to trading as everyone have different trust in different exchange.

Of course there is. There is best and there is also a bad trading platform based on users review. That is why it is also important to ask for suggestion or make a research before you try any exchange in order to be sure and also to avoid any issues that you may possibly experience if ever you chose a bad exchange.

I will suggest your try bittrex or binance as they are good in terms of security and have a very good volume. Exchange on this platform is stable and also have good potentials.

I agree. Binance and bittrex is also few of the best exchanges online that you can try.  both of these exchange are verry popular because they caters the best service as when compared to other platforms.
Asking wont really be bad and its much better to ask first if you dont like to suffer problems if you just jumped in into those exchanges which do have issues. Community feedbacks would always be good where you can really get your own idea on what exchanges for you to trade. Always go with the best and good ones into these days and avoid those exchangers who do have lots of issues.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:00:35 AM

I think IDEX is a good platform to trade altcoins because IDEX is the first Ethereum based decentralized smart contract exchange to support real-time trading and high transaction throughput.

Most of the ethereum based projects are going to list in decentralised IDEX platform is very good for trading the altcoins in Idex and I find very secured ERC20 platform.
SeNeor

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:58:04 AM

I will suggest you try bittrex because it is a popular exchange platform, it is reliable, safe, secure and fast. It has a large volume of traders using it but trading fee is quite high. But you should try and research about this platforms to have a better understanding of how it works before using it.
lenini

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:59:19 AM

I would advise Bittrex, a lot of altcoyins on Bittrex, there were delays earlier with the withdrawal of coins, now, it seems, this problem is fixed. The interface is simple and straightforward.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:00:32 PM

The best plataform for altcoin trading is in the idex I use for the reason that I am easier and more options for the coins I will invest.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Lay

Activity: 350

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:45:59 AM

Poloniex and Bittrex, Binance and HiBTC are the other ones. Be careful with Binance and HiBTC.
I do not agree if you say using binance should be careful. whether you do not know the best trading binance after Okex.
here I will give a little information about binance

Binance is a Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange launched by developer Changpeng Zhao in July 2017 and a good cryptocurrency binchool exchanger according to many users. Zhao Beijie Technology Company created an exchanger after its successful ICO project which generated up to $ 15 million.

Beijie Technology and its founders maintain an impressive track record in the industry. CV Zhao includes high-profile positions, such as technical director at Blockchain.info, and his company now provides a system exchanger for over 30 other altcoins.

After struggling with the Chinese government's view of crypto, Binance now runs its servers from better countries and gives freedom to run crypto exchange services.

numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

I:m new in the Bitcoin world
I want now what is the best plataform to do trade with Altcoins

my best platform for trading altcoins are crytopia, etherdelta and mercatox , i dont have issue in using this trading platform , it reliable and easy to use. many don't trust etherdelta because of the hacking happened , but i assure you that you will not disappointed on cryptopia and mercatox.
jsxcryptoman

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

In the last time me liked trading on the Kucoin. Fast work, 2FA authorization, many altcoins, quickly listing a new coins, cheap fees, instant withdraw.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:03:15 PM

Kucoin
Kucoin isn't a bad choice. I'm trading and shifting with kucoin and binance.
Poloniex and Bittrex, Binance and HiBTC are the other ones. Be careful with Binance and HiBTC.
I do not agree if you say using binance should be careful. whether you do not know the best trading binance after Okex.
here I will give a little information about binance
He commented it last November 2017 so by that time Binance is still quite new and is on the way of building their reputation. He don't trust it by that time so that's normal.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:37:43 AM

Yes, you are doing trading in the right exchanges because these are very popular exchanges where people most like to trade in these exchanges. Recently Binance is becoming very popular exchange because of trust creating, very secured.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:31:37 AM

Yes, you are doing trading in the right exchanges because these are very popular exchanges where people most like to trade in these exchanges. Recently Binance is becoming very popular exchange because of trust creating, very secured.
Nowadays Hitbtc is having so many issues while withdrawal of our funds so it is better to stay away from that exchange untill the problem get resolved.Amd Binance alomst the best exchange for now but still it differs from what coins we are holding.In terms of exchange and low fee Biance is netter now.
P_percy

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:34:06 AM

I would recommend you to go for binance, not because they're best for max volume. Their customer support team is really helpful and they've good UI along with UX.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:30:21 PM

in fact there are so many trading markets ALT COIN in the present. because with the many with the emergence of making a new token or coin with the development of new blockchain technology recently. with that also emerge trading coins exchange like binance, okek, kucoin dll

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀