Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:05:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💲💲[AIRDROP][BOUNTY] 💲💲 LINKEYE : GET FREE LET with 4 DIFFERENT WAYS  (Read 8620 times)
awas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:55:07 PM

I thought ICO was banned in china, am I wrong?
Project is registered in Singapore and hence it is not under the China regulation law.
Oh, now I get it thx, I think that Ive read the news about how Singapore’s central bank has issued new guidelines on ICOs providing guidance on how tokens should be applied under its securities laws
I knew it was working, but is there any particular difficulties?
In its 13-page document titled ‘A Guide to Digital Token Offerings,’ the Monetary Authority of Singapore, Singapore’s central bank and financial regulator, wrote that:

Offers or issues of digital tokens may be regulated by Monetary Authority of Singapore if the digital tokens are capital markets products under the Securities and Futures Act. Capital markets products include any securities, futures contracts and contracts or arrangements for purposes of leveraged foreign exchange trading.
Oh I see.... but I think that is not even a problem
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:57:08 PM

Project is registered in Singapore and hence it is not under the China regulation law.
Oh, now I get it thx, I think that Ive read the news about how Singapore’s central bank has issued new guidelines on ICOs providing guidance on how tokens should be applied under its securities laws
In its 13-page document titled ‘A Guide to Digital Token Offerings,’ the Monetary Authority of Singapore, Singapore’s central bank and financial regulator, wrote that:

Offers or issues of digital tokens may be regulated by Monetary Authority of Singapore if the digital tokens are capital markets products under the Securities and Futures Act. Capital markets products include any securities, futures contracts and contracts or arrangements for purposes of leveraged foreign exchange trading.
What would you expect? Singapore economy is very solid, they are not going to ruin projects like this if goverment could raise some money
awas

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:58:41 PM

What would you expect? Singapore economy is very solid, they are not going to ruin projects like this if goverment could raise some money
Well I hope that there would be no problems in legal terms
mitsarasss

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:01:27 PM

Trust me there would not be any, I think the devs are very serious about the legal part of the project
awas

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:04:22 PM

Trust me there would not be any, I think the devs are very serious about the legal part of the project
Time will tell... but I think the project will succeed anyway
mitsarasss

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:05:06 PM

As long as the payment will be in USD  Wink
awas

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:05:36 PM

As long as the payment will be in USD  Wink
Haha, sure  Grin
kernighan

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:35:48 AM

I follow you on below social media. How to get the reward
- Follow us on Twitter ($2 USD worth of LETs)
- Follow us on Mediun ($2 USD worth of LETs)
- Join us on our Telegram Chat ($2 USD worth of LETs)
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:45:58 AM

Hi fellow bitcointalk members, regarding the laws in Singapore, the team is very strict on following the rules and regulations within Singapore. The team approach a number of partners within Singapore to make sure that the project runs smooth and flawless. We do not want to see another incident of an ICO stating they may need to close down their projects due to some law issues.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:47:15 AM

I follow you on below social media. How to get the reward
- Follow us on Twitter ($2 USD worth of LETs)
- Follow us on Mediun ($2 USD worth of LETs)
- Join us on our Telegram Chat ($2 USD worth of LETs)

Right now the bot will only be taking your twitter, medium and telegram handler id. As the token is not based on erc token, at a later stage we will provide guides on how to get the respective wallets to receive LETs and we will have another bot to register your address. Cheers.
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:07:31 AM

Hello , I have followed twitter profile and have also joined telegram .I will send you in pm my profile details .
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:46:14 AM

"Every week, the top 3 retweeters will receive USD 100, USD 50 and USD 25 worth of LETs respectively!"
Hmm...
How will these 3 people be identified? By what criteria?
g2com

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:46:58 AM

"Every week, the top 3 retweeters will receive USD 100, USD 50 and USD 25 worth of LETs respectively!"
Hmm...
Yes, an excellent question!
dedmaroz

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:48:33 AM

Hmm...
And just as incomprehensible the reward for these three people will be charged to the USD or to the tokens of LET
Seidr

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:49:39 AM

Hmm...
And just as incomprehensible the reward for these three people will be charged to the USD or to the tokens of LET
"...worth of LETs respectively"
It's natural in tokens, right there it's written!
dedmaroz

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:50:23 AM

Hmm...
"...worth of LETs respectively"
It's natural in tokens, right there it's written!
Oww...Right
You need to be more careful Cheesy
g2com

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:51:28 AM

Hmm...
But I do not fully understand whether the reward will be credited immediately, or after the end of the program's bounty?
geronimo77

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:52:47 AM

Great project! I join the bounty!
Seidr

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:52:57 AM

Hmm...
But I do not fully understand whether the reward will be credited immediately, or after the end of the program's bounty?
Well, usually all the rewards accrue after the end of the bounty program, as in this case I can not say.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:53:34 AM

I want to reserve Filipino translation. Thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: