Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:00:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Importance of Masters Degree ???  (Read 762 times)
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

it really dépend on which sector you want to work. what i can say from m'y expérience, is that you Will  have better salary with à master degree and à berger job when you start. but as you get more expérience with thé years, difference dissapear

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:49:15 AM

As years pass by, world becomes more developed and would demand workers and developers that are competent and could probably do what the system needs.
As an example, just like here in our forum. Before, it is easier to find a decent income without too much of a competition with others or even without knowledge of cryptocurrencies. While today, as bitcoin develop and becomes in demand, the forum gets to congested and need to filter and pick let us say people who can contribute rather than just milking from campaigns.
That is why the forum becomes stricter.
jayes

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:13:24 PM

Masters degree is very important. In the public service post graduate is required it is a basis for promotion.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:43:51 PM

Imagine you're a programmer, or an artist, and learned everything by yourself, you're really good at it and have a strong portfolio.
In such fields based on results you still think a degree is relevant?
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:19:01 PM

Masters degree provides the opportunity to sharpen skills, keep up with advancements in your field and learn from researchers and other movers and shakers in your area of specialty.
It also offer access to the latest and greatest tools and technology.

A person with master degree is eligible for more jobs. The number of occupations that typically require a master’s degree is increasing day by day. Some organization pay more salary to master degree holders.
sabina2011

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:51:16 AM

It depends on the field that you are into, if we are in the government, it is really important because the competition is how high your education is when considered for promotion, however, no matter how high your degree is , it is still how you value your work.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:17:21 AM

Do you think during this era Masters degree is really important to survive in this competitive world ??

If not then why master degree is not necessary Huh

In my opinion masters degree is really important for anyone to be good in the certain field because it is an era of specialization and everyone needs best.   
Like before the master degree is important not just in the community but to yourself, master degree is something you must have or everyone must! it is not just the title but a fulfillment of one person, an achievement of a people is a fulfillment of the parent in addition of this you will have a better place in the community of work, this is an addition too the portfolio you can show to any company you desire to work with
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:02:06 AM

Yes because having degree gives you a lot of opportunities and difference in salary compared to those who havent have a degree
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:28:48 AM

Do you think during this era Masters degree is really important to survive in this competitive world ??

In my opinion masters degree is really important for anyone to be good in certain field because it is an era of specialization and everyone needs best.   
Ofcourse having a masters degree is a great opportunity in those looking for a great future and to have a big salary to give in their family. So master degree is something we must have or for everyone! Smiley
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:41:03 AM

There's a lot of work that only a master can get, so if you want one of those jobs, master degree is very important to you. But there is also a job that does not require you to have a master degree, there master degree is not too important. So it depends on what you want.
mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:44:22 PM

With a postgraduate degree there are benefits that is as self development investment.This is the benefit that can not be underestimated.With a postgraduate degree ,we can develop skills that will support in everyday life, such as time management,researching,presentation and writing skills.However,it depends on our area of expertise.We can work with people who also have a same educational background.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:48:10 PM

My degree has not helped me one bit.
All the useful things that I know I've learned on my own, alone, from books that I bought. School is really useless.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:17:47 PM

Master's degree place you on a better pedestal compare to first degree, my opinion.
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:46:17 PM

Having a master's degree is just a title, I know a lot of people who even finished a doctor's degree, however, they are not so successful in life. It's true education can bring you far, however, attitude and the way you deal with people will bring you further. A lot of successful businessmen were not able to finish even high school and yet, they were successful.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:05:55 PM

Imagine you're a programmer, or an artist, and learned everything by yourself, you're really good at it and have a strong portfolio.
In such fields based on results you still think a degree is relevant?

I agree with you. A masters degree is really not important if you are a master of your craft. Moreover, some people with a master's degree have worse knowledge than who studied independently, it all depends on the person himself.
crisasimo10

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:54:08 PM

The importance of a masters Degree

a.  It provide broader knowledge and experience
b.  It provide deeper understanding in the chosen field of interest
c.  It is acclaimed international recognition
RickIVcone

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:28:14 PM

Depends on what you're going to study, where you live, your age, what do you expect from your title, how much money (and time) you are willing to invest ...
ongta

Activity: 65

Sky has no limit

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:56:16 AM

Can build up your personality carrier and can earned big incomes.
SmellsCinnamon

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:06:09 AM

In my opinion masters degree is really important for anyone to be good in certain field because it is an era of specialization and everyone needs best.   
I don't think so. Many successful people became rich without taking a masters degree, some don't even studied college. I think being persistent and competitive might be able to achieve your goals. But still, masters degree is important if you want to have a higher pay and a stable job, and it also depends on people's pride if they want to reach and achieve higher.
BTCerm

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

A master's degree can open many career doors, including certain career fields, advancement opportunities, and higher salaries. Careers that may require a master's degree include special education teacher, counselor, college professor, advanced practice nurse, school administrator, occupational therapist, and speech-language pathologist. So yes of course! It is important in many ways. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: