Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:50:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1340 Mh/s - dual 5970 rig for sale (~650W) 1200 euro - delivered within europe  (Read 1497 times)
m4rkiz (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2011, 05:03:02 PM

two 5970 2GB (one in x16 mobo slot, other one on x1 pcie ribbon extender) both fitted with accelero xtreme coolers
1KW psu - cooler master Silent Pro M1000 certifies 80+ bronze
gigabyte GA-P41T-D3 ddr3 mobo
2GB ddr3 ram
celeron e2200@1.2GHz , arctic cooling freezer 7 pro
250GB 2,5 inch (laptop) WD hdd
ubuntu installed
dummy plugs (if you want to run windows)

i can't say that it is inaudible, but it is a very quiet rig, you can easily sleep in the same room

sucking ~650W from the wall and giving at least 1340 Mh/s (this result is with some overclocking - 760 mhz first and 850 mhz second card) there is still more to get, as i didn't play with gpu voltage, and some cores may be pushed even more (my guess is around 10-15% more to get if you want to play with it)

selling this without a case (i have it in some shitty 10 euro case now)

if anyone want to comment price - you need to spend at least 900 euro at this moment if you want two 5970 with accelero fitted, psu is another 150 euro

if there is someone looking for cards only we probably could make a deal too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nelisky
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2011, 05:09:56 PM

I could go for the cards alone, and I most certainly would rather get them without the accelero coolers. Nothing against them, have one on the shelve and it looks sexy, but 3 slots is just too much.

I do think the price is a bit steep though. Granted, €450 is the price most 5970's will net for on ebay, but I'm in no hurry and I have got one for under €300. But I'm not here to haggle, make me a price for both cards, shipped to Europe, in bitcoins and I may very well take you up on that today. With or without A/C coolers.
m4rkiz (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2011, 05:45:47 PM

i still have both original coolers so i can send them as well with some thermal pads and thermal grease if you want to change them back

i'm not desperate to sell them, actually i was thinking about keeping one for gaming, but i would rather go with nvidia card

i would have to pay around €50-60 of postage for 5kg parcel (depending on your country) so i could accept €820 or 80 BTC for both cards, coolers, thermal pads etc. posted
nelisky
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2011, 06:24:18 PM

i still have both original coolers so i can send them as well with some thermal pads and thermal grease if you want to change them back

i'm not desperate to sell them, actually i was thinking about keeping one for gaming, but i would rather go with nvidia card

i would have to pay around €50-60 of postage for 5kg parcel (depending on your country) so i could accept €820 or 80 BTC for both cards, coolers, thermal pads etc. posted

80 BTC will be much more than €820 soon... how would I be able to pay in cash? SEPA wire, maybe? I would much rather do this in bitcoins, but only for a realistic value. Also, I don't need any cooler, I have the A/C and a stock one from a saphire. Assuming your cards are reference (and the fact they have the accelero shows that) I can use that on them.

How about you quote me on a BTC value for both cards, no coolers, pads or grease, shipped? If you really want to you can also quote a value in € but honestly I'm not paying €10.25 per coin Wink
m4rkiz (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2011, 07:03:30 PM

80 BTC will be much more than €820 soon...

or not, as it is going down now it may take weeks...
plus, if you pay with btc you can buy them back with cash, especially if they going down

how would I be able to pay in cash? SEPA wire, maybe?

i can accept btc (with clearcoin if you wish), bank transfer in euro (to ireland) or paypal (although i would prefer not to use it - chargeback risk, high fees)

I would much rather do this in bitcoins, but only for a realistic value.

i have all btc i want already, and due to the fact that i want to upgrade my pc soon i need cash
if you want to pay in btc i have to include all costs (fact that exchange rate is going down, 0.65% mt gox fee on sale and finally usd to eur conversion)

Also, I don't need any cooler, I have the A/C and a stock one from a saphire. Assuming your cards are reference (and the fact they have the accelero shows that) I can use that on them.
How about you quote me on a BTC value for both cards, no coolers, pads or grease, shipped? If you really want to you can also quote a value in € but honestly I'm not paying €10.25 per coin Wink

i already have grease, thermal pads, and coolers (and plenty other stuff that lies around) so it really make me not too much difference if i keep them or post to you

i highly doubt that i could sell 5970 stock coolers for anything more than 10-15 euro each as there is simply no market for them

price for today would be €800 \ 76 BTC for just cards shipped within eu

no offense, but as i said, this setup is still highly profitable so i can wait for another buyer, i really don't have to sell it an hour after i created this topic
nelisky
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2011, 07:33:54 PM

i already have grease, thermal pads, and coolers (and plenty other stuff that lies around) so it really make me not too much difference if i keep them or post to you

i highly doubt that i could sell 5970 stock coolers for anything more than 10-15 euro each as there is simply no market for them

grease and thermal pads, sure, but coolers are the bulk of the shipping weight. I wasn't trying to get a discount for not getting the coolers, but rather keep the shipping costs as low as possible.

price for today would be €800 \ 76 BTC for just cards shipped within eu

no offense, but as i said, this setup is still highly profitable so i can wait for another buyer, i really don't have to sell it an hour after i created this topic

None taken. I'm not trying to push you into selling quickly or anything, and I much rather hold on to my coins are use cash instead. You feel otherwise which makes this a perfect match. The price is still a bit steep as I am also not in a hurry. I may end up taking it, you may end up wanting cash fast and making me a better price, or just find someone that pays what you ask. All is good either way, no rush from me either Smiley
m4rkiz (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2011, 06:03:39 PM

sold http://bitcoin.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1001
m4rkiz (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 11:38:59 AM

but honestly I'm not paying €10.25 per coin Wink

if i would sold it to you i would receive escrow right now, and at the moment btc is €10...
i know it could be the other way, but as you can see my assumptions were reasonable Wink
nelisky
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 01:37:25 AM

but honestly I'm not paying €10.25 per coin Wink

if i would sold it to you i would receive escrow right now, and at the moment btc is €10...
i know it could be the other way, but as you can see my assumptions were reasonable Wink

And that is why I'm not selling coins now... but your point is well taken.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: