Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:50:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisk or Waves?  (Read 1766 times)
hadang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:12:38 AM

What do you guys think will bring more value in long term with 700 dollar to invest?
You can invest both because LISK and WAVES are very good.
- LISK has great technology and dev team work hard and very good. You can look at LISK price charts and news on it.
- WAVES technology is good but not used much, and  it is suitable for long-term.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:15:43 AM

I choose Waves, in my opinion this coin have bigger potencial to give us good profit. Waves are more popular no without reason
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:21:11 AM

I choose Waves, in my opinion this coin have bigger potencial to give us good profit. Waves are more popular no without reason

Yet Lisk is now inside top 15 in market cap which means it is more valuable. I will also pick Waves because its room for growth is higher. Waves price hasn't recovered yet since it started to fall mid this year. Let's say Waves will break ath next year then it's already around 400%.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:28:38 AM

Split your money mate its better not to place everything in just one project, both lisk and wave have a good future ahead as they continue to bring progress its just bitcoin really jumping to much and alts needed to adjust but in the long run it will bounce as well.
oturanbilboa

Activity: 454
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 01:35:49 AM

If you believe in both projects why don't you split your money into even? Put 350$ to Lisk and 350$ to Waves. They both are good projects. In the long term investment you can't lose money. But don't panic sell, just wait for the right time to come. Wait until what is long term for you.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:40:53 AM

What do you guys think will bring more value in long term with 700 dollar to invest?

70:30 for Lisk but both are a good choice

Yeah both are good and both can give you profit in the long run for sure, this is a great advice to diversify your assets to lessen the risk. Hodl it because the future of this great coins is great believe on this and you will surely save your profit from being loss. That's a great amount to start for btw.
Iwannacry

Activity: 115
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:37:56 AM

Both of them are ethier not good for investing long term in my opinion. You can check it capital is comming down recently due to lack of compitive

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:05:07 AM

Lisk to me will bring long term value compared to wave. early this year lisk was below $1 but as at yesterday lisk was above $10 that is about 900% in just 8 months and lisk price is some how very stable compared to wave. I also do invest in coins that has high market capitalization with large coins supply. I have been trying to understand how wave will overcome the limitations place on it by Russian government ico banning.
Kava

Activity: 448

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:25:11 AM

My forecasts are that with the growth of bitcoin and waves will go to the top. Therefore, it is necessary to invest more in them, Lisk option is also not bad, but its prospects are much less.

Kryptowolf512

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:58:41 AM

Waves have the fastest platform of them all...
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:04:31 AM

$700? Wish I had that amount to add to my WAVES, which would quadruple its size!

Waves may not look like the choice if compared to Lisk, on basis of promotion, development hype and the way the community is. But that to me is the uniqueness of Waves. Lisk just looks like another altcoin project with a lot of people talking big and complementing the hype from devs. Waves is happy to allow things to develop more naturally. Besides, I could wait for months as am already happy with where the platform is now.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:29:27 AM

I'll recommend ~~WAVES~~ if you are okay with long term investment, but you can buy now while the price of WAVES is still low, I speculate that WAVES will be bullish after Development team finished the future developments and features of WAVES see it here.

I'm not familiar with LISK but by searching it , I see why it is bullish Javascript is a pretty famous scripting language , Javascript is closer to the web browser and we all know that this generation uses mobile a lot and optimization is needed to stay relevant on the web field. FLASH is out and Javascript is in. I see the reason why LISK is bullish.

I have thoughts on investing to LISK but i will still think about it. I really have this feeling that 2018 will be the year for WAVES, continually holding my WAVES. I have trust on their Dev team and I have trust on WAVES as a whole.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:34:08 AM

I think that both are pretty undervalued at the moment, so you are probably better off diversifying your investment 50/50 among the two coins. Lisk has some pretty awesome community and so has waves, and in the end that is what going to drive the price up eventually.

As i said - diversify instead of seeking one coin that you want to invest all your money in. And holding some waves and some lisk makes a lot of sense.

$700 is not a lot, so consider trading short term and hold long term instead of holding all the time.

Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:36:06 AM

Both could be good choice but I prefer Waves.

I really like Waves project!
It has lots of interesting features, its developers team is very serious and competent and also they have a decentralized exchange built in their platform that can be very useful and interesting for lots of people all over the world.

What Waves has been missing so far is a good marketing strategy which Ethereum had in its early days and still have these days. For example, I found it was a very bad move to close their announcement here on bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1387944.0
Well, to be more precise, that thread was closed by a moderator, but the fact Waves devs never opened another one has been very bad for their popularity so far. Because Bitcointalk is a forum followed by millions of people all over the world and thus every coin/token/blockchain project should have its own thread on this forum, in order to gain more and more popularity...
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:48:00 AM

I think you need to look carefully at LISK.
A powerful development team does not sit idle. Today they hold a conference in Berlin .
 Here is a small quote that will tell you a lot:
"Given that this will be the final Lisk meetup of 2017 and we have a lot to share, the focus of this event will be on Lisk. Therefore, we will not feature any guest speakers. Our presentations will feature past accomplishments as well as what we have planned for the next months.

Although we will not reveal the Lisk rebrand during the meetup, we will share important news and the date of the rebranding launch!"
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:49:08 AM

They are both very nice projects and have both a huge potential to raise. I would divide my investment and buy each of them. When one of them is pumped first, i would sell and buy the other one.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:39:04 AM

if there is a question of investing in these coins, it is better to divide the capital in half. No one knows in advance which project will shoot more. But in order not to bite your elbows in the future, diversify the risks

krank26

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:26:47 AM

Both are good. I think you should invest $300 to lisk, $300 to waves and $100 to bitcoin.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:11:28 PM

I think you need to look carefully at LISK.
A powerful development team does not sit idle. Today they hold a conference in Berlin .
 Here is a small quote that will tell you a lot:
"Given that this will be the final Lisk meetup of 2017 and we have a lot to share, the focus of this event will be on Lisk. Therefore, we will not feature any guest speakers. Our presentations will feature past accomplishments as well as what we have planned for the next months.

Although we will not reveal the Lisk rebrand during the meetup, we will share important news and the date of the rebranding launch!"

After my post, not much time has passed ...profit 7%, and it's still about the re-branding of news was not

yunuzov

Activity: 464

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:27:28 PM

I would definitely go with Waves but i don't know if you have enough patience and time. Waves will be one of the most precious alt coins but this will take a while. So go and invest on waves if you want to get your money more than 10x.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: