Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:59:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Feathercoin to partner with other leading alt currencies  (Read 11253 times)
justabitoftime (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

CoinTropolis

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:39:44 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxl942dFhn0

"Overview (posted at forum.feathercoin.com)

With Litecoin heading to Mt.Gox (looks like this time it's actually going to happen), there's going to be a new top tier of "alt" coins.  As we are all aware, Feathercoin is one of the ones leading that category.  With the creation of endless coins (without any support) flooding the market, Feathercoin is taking a proactive stance.   While Bushstar is working his #$@# off on development, I happily shoulder the responsibility of adding value and exposure to the coin.

The Coming Weeks

In the coming weeks, you'll see announcements of strategic partnerships with other top tier coins.  Nothing will change in terms community development, direction of the coin or even mining.  I want to make that very clear upfront.  The goal is protect the and promote the top coins while sharing resources. Looking at some of your logos, looks like you already support the same coins. Smiley

Examples

Here's a few examples of how this partnership could work:

Let's assume there's 3 coins in this agreement (Coin A, B, C)

1. Coin A develops a gaming platform. They invite Coin B and Coin C to have tables in their platform exclusively.

2. Coin C develops a press release concerning X.  Coin C mentions Coin A and B while the other coins do something similar.

3. All 3 coins have giveaways for larger prize pools

4. Coin A needs help finishing a project. Coin B and Coin C offer development resources knowing Coin A will do the same in the future.

5. Coin B is being attacked by 'cool kids' in the forums with FUD.  Coin A forum member notices and either stands up or notifies someone.  We now have eyes everywhere.

6. (Added: June 23) All 3 coins could sell alt coin packs (BTC/LTC), these packs would include the 3 coin types. Those that sold the coin, would then buy back into their own coin.

Etc..

We Still Maintain Doing Our Own Thing

We still do our own push, our own promotion, our own development... but we work to provide resources for those that are willing to do the same.

You Want To See FTC Value

We're still just chit chatting, but it's coming.  You know I've talked about building bridges from the beginning. When Yacoin happened to produce a very similar website.. I didn't go bashing them in the forums.  I contacted their leaders, asked how we could assist them in developing a new one. We built mutual respect between our communities.

You want value, I get it. This is how we protect our investment, we start acting like the market leaders in the true alts."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:50:17 PM

Thats good news. Wonder which coin are those.
phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 06:01:04 PM

Heeeey, great news everyone !

I am pleased to announce MarketingCoin (MC) , the only coin you will ever need. It is a successful combination of three TOP TIER ALTCOINS :

- FEATHERCOIN
- SECRETCOIN A
- SECRETCOIN B

Well , now here is the biggest CHANGE to a Coin ever : To find out which are the secret coins , you have to buy some MC for BTC/LTC (because nobody wants Feathercoins at the moment).

Sounds FUCKING PHANTASTI(S)C(H).

Buy 100 MC for 10 LTC and our brilliant marketing Team will send you a flyer containing instructions on how to buy the information for SECRETCOIN A.

OFFER LIMITED.

Fineprint : MC is premined and the blockchain is a piece of paper on my desk. And sending me any Coins will get you nothing but the feeling of wasting your money, full Feathercoin-experience.

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
justabitoftime (OP)

CoinTropolis

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 06:10:07 PM

I am pleased to announce MarketingCoin (MC) , the only coin you will ever need. It is a successful combination of three TOP TIER ALTCOINS :

- FEATHERCOIN
- SECRETCOIN A
- SECRETCOIN B

Well , now here is the biggest CHANGE to a Coin ever : To find out which are the secret coins , you have to buy some MC for BTC/LTC (because nobody wants Feathercoins at the moment).

Buy 100 MC for 10 LTC and our brilliant marketing Team will send you a flyer containing instructions on how to buy the information for SECRETCOIN A.

OFFER LIMITED.

Fineprint : MC is premined and the blockchain is a piece of paper on my desk. And sending me any Coins will get you nothing but the feeling of wasting your money, full Feathercoin-experience.

I got a good laugh out of the response, kudos to you.  If I had a gold star, it would be yours in a heartbeat!

There will be natural-lite, beer bong, sup bro, college freshman, smart #ss  segments of the community we'll never reach, that's fine. Feathercoin is probably not the right fit, I'll have to live with that. Smiley For those who are interested in a different type of discussion, we welcome you to learn about our community.

We are a participation grassroots style community, feel free to stop on by and see if anything grabs your attention. While hostility is fairly common among crypto related boards, we take a different approach. 

John

justabitoftime (OP)

CoinTropolis

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 06:14:01 PM

I noticed a 'cute' pre-mine comment. I already addressed that lie here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT8V98NxjLk (Credit: JustaBitofTime)

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t467/TuckFheman/FTCnotpremined_zps1e801843.jpg (Credit: Tuck Fheman)

What do the kids say again? Oh yeah...... Boom. Smiley

Back to the announcement at hand. We're excited about working with these other coins to provide a better customer experience.

fendlestick

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 06:15:44 PM

Great news! Looking forward to more info.

20% OFF All Bondage - www.cryptosextoys.com
Affiliates Get 10% - Join
nviere

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 06:22:39 PM

These guys are putting a lot of effort in the coin. Prepare to be amazed the coming period.
cad_cdn

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 06:29:32 PM

- FEATHERCOIN
- SECRETCOIN A
- SECRETCOIN B

OFFER LIMITED.

I got a good laugh out of the response, kudos to you.  If I had a gold star, it would be yours in a heartbeat!

There will be natural-lite, beer bong, sup bro, college freshman, smart #ss  segments of the community we'll never reach, that's fine. Feathercoin is probably not the right fit, I'll have to live with that. Smiley For those who are interested in a different type of discussion, we welcome you to learn about our community.

+1
We are a participation grassroots style community, feel free to stop on by and see if anything grabs your attention. While hostility is fairly common among crypto related boards, we take a different approach. 

John

ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 06:43:15 PM

Really great news, gonna be awesome!

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
nawazish1

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 06:59:15 PM

I am sure Phenix is one of them.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 07:28:23 PM

Good to hear! Cant wait to see what is produced.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:35:14 PM

This is an interesting concept to attempt to implement.

Worth a try.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

usahero

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:41:32 PM

Hopefully this coin crashes and burns, 40% of current supply was mined first day.
ToxicDartFrog

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:44:18 PM

I know Phenix already uses/accepts FTC on some of their platforms. Wishful thinking but it would be cool to see some kind of PXC/FTC merge mine ability in the future too.
ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:49:52 PM

How about doing a new video on how FTC was 51% attacked 3 times, forked, had thousands of coins stolen, and then afterwards was heavily manipulated and artificially overvalued by a few individuals.

I was a big FTC supporter previously but do not trust it after what went on.

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
mubit

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 08:12:10 PM

FeatherCoin Network Alert: Please upgrade your Litecoin Wallet!
aysyr

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:21:59 PM

Lol that's been fixed if you've updated to the latest client Tongue

Trade at C-Cex, my favorite exchange!          Aysyr Reputation Thread
justabitoftime (OP)

CoinTropolis

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:22:57 PM

How about doing a new video on how FTC was 51% attacked 3 times, forked, had thousands of coins stolen, and then afterwards was heavily manipulated and artificially overvalued by a few individuals.

I was a big FTC supporter previously but do not trust it after what went on.

I'm sorry you feel that way. You do realize that if Litecoin lost its hash, it would be vulnerable to the same attacks. We are working on the advanced checkpoint system which has been heavily debated in the forum. All I can do is what I can do.. I'm not a massive coin holder, I just started mining less than 2 weeks ago, and volunteer more hours than I care to even think about.

Thank you for the feedback.

justabitoftime (OP)

CoinTropolis

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:24:29 PM

*Bing!*

You forgot to mention all the other coins that had the same alert.  We noticed it, immediately responded and put out a new client.

Thanks for your interest in replying to the thread.

defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 08:28:50 PM

*Bing!*

You forget to mention all the other coins that had the same alert.  We noticed it, immediately responded and put out a new client.

Thanks for your interest in replying to the thread.

Wink

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: