Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to Cashout Crypto  (Read 1902 times)
jagmrx

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:09:23 AM

There are various ways to cash out your crypto currency like for example bitcoin. You can cash it out to USD using a bitcoin wallet app. Like in the Philippines, there is an app used by millions of people to cahs out their bitcoin by simply following the instructions on the app. The amount equivalent can be cash out through the bank account you want to put and that will be reflected automatically in few hours depending on the quota.

I think it's pretty easy to change Bitcoin into a flat or cash shape. I do not know about cashout abroad, but if in my country, Bitcoin is so famous that many people are selling Bitcoin. There are so many exchangers or currency changers in my country, who accept Bitcoin. So usually, if we have Bitcoin, we can transfer our Bitcoin into the wallet of the intended exchanger. Then the exchanger will transfer the money in the form of flat or cash into our local bank account. This is very simple and safe. But you must know which exchanger you can trust. Usually we ask people who are in various facebook groups and trusted online forums in my country.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:11:58 AM

In my country we can easily cash out our bitcoin by using the app called coins.ph we sell and convert our bitcoin to local currency then transfer the money to our local bank or any money remittance. Its easy and hassle free.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:30:09 AM

As being new to the crypto currency world. I like to know how do you cash you your money?

such as taking your crypto and taking it out into real money?

eg transfers to paypal?

etc. what methods suggested?
In my country, I cashout my bitcoin thru the use of coins.ph wallet the apps from my country. I can easily transfer all my earnings in bounty and signature campaign. At first, I trade my ERC 20 tokens that I got in bounty campaign that is listed in particular exchanges to bitcoin. Then, after that I sent it to my coins.ph wallet and cashout thru remittances or bank transfer.
morkriger

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:18:29 AM

Most countries (excluding those fools whom don't like BTC) probably has a local exchange platform or service. I sugest do research about that services before use them and as possible avoid use of physic money. I sincerely hope that each day physic money be used less and less, I totally disagree with the Idea of pass by a bank as intermediary when you need local physic money inevitably, like for food or public services (at least in my country, and I'm pretty sure also in many more).
jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:33:18 AM

You should search any app in your country to convert your bitcoin into your local money, because there's any app to convert bitcoin into local money in my country. It's so simple, I just verified my bank accounts in this app and than I can convert my bitcoin to local money and put them to my bank accounts, it's just as simple as that.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:44:58 AM

I think you use bittrex or poloniex to direct your bitcoin when you cacashout for crypto because the sites I provide are exchangers for crypto. Since most sites for exchanger for crypto also do not pay so it's better on popular sites to make sure you can get as many exchangers for crypto for bittrex and the fee for payout is low just for you.

sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:55:18 AM

I think Localbitcoins is the best and easiest solution to withdraw your money, you can easily exchange bitcoins with Localbitcoins. But stay alert and watch out because scammers are everywhere nowadays.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1233

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:59:01 AM

I think you can exhange it in local application like in our country they made an android application that can convert Bitcoin to our money. And if you want to exxhange it just search your local exxhanger that you use.

You might want to think on that twice before doing so. It is true that cashing out some bitcoins draws them away from the market and you can essentially bank the profit. However since the price is on the all time rise for this week, no one can say how far bitcoin is going to go. That said I still agree that it is risky to keep speculating and rather get some profit off the market.

What I suggest is to sell some of your bitcoins to get profits and keep a hold on the rest for future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Givebirth

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:14:03 AM

As being new to the crypto currency world. I like to know how do you cash you your money?

eg transfers to paypal?

In our country we have local wallet which you can use to store your bitcoin there and convert it into local currency there are partner banks and remittance of our local wallet so that you can easily withdraw into real money. And I Think most of the country have local wallets which you can use to withdraw into your local currency. And as for paypal there are online wallets that support paypal sir you can search it on google there are many wallets that support paypal.
adamcro

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:32:29 AM

Here is a list of exchange sites where you an exchange bitcoin for fiat currency https://cryptocoincharts.info/markets/info

whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:52:41 AM

eg transfers to paypal?

There are lots of lots of possible solution and answer to your question, You can use exchange website to be able to convert your crypto currency in to physical money. you can use coinbase but in my country we are using coins ph.
Jentos777

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:58:44 AM

tell me a good exchanger?
chongo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:34:14 AM

Just get Tenx Card, load some btc, eth ... on it and spent it - easy
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:17:42 AM

here in our country which is the phillipines we have only one accessible wallet that we can use to exchange our bitcoin. These is coin.ph, using bitcoin we can send our money in coins.ph partnered bank and also remittance centers, these are more comfortable for us because remittance centers are more accessible.

Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:58:11 AM

I use Localbitcoins or Coinbase in different situations. You can easily get some cash with that services
xAnima

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:57:58 AM

I guess cashing out cryptocurrency can be done in a lot of ways. Some of my friends told me that they can cash out their crypto or bitcoin by cashing out thru banks.
worldtraveller321 (OP)

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:53:36 PM

i used Canadian bit coins.com

it worked well

worldtraveller
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:15:01 PM

Till date there are not major exchanger for exchanging cryptocurrencies directly to fiat currency. To get cryptocurrencies to fiat, first user must have to exchange their crypto against BTC and then have take their BTC to their local exchanger to exchange them in fiat. This is the only way to get crypto to fiat. Otherwise there are many untrusted sources to exchange your altcoins. Currently ETH only have local fiat currency exchanger.
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:22:51 PM

Centra tech is working on this right now. Very soon they will become a major force in converting crypto to fiat with no fees aside from the card cost. I ordered mine just waiting for it to arrive. Another venture i have seen that is working on this also is Oxycoin, looking at there website it looks rather promising. The way crypto has gone it won't be long before there are multiple easier ways for people living outside of europe,usa and japan/korea.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:46:01 PM

Using exchanges is the #1 step. Then the ways of exchanging BTC to local money will depend on the laws and policies of your country. If your country restricts the amount of local money which you can have then you better withdraw your exchanged money little by little.
But there's another way. If you have some friends or other people whom you could trust, and they want to exchange cash to BTC, then you better choose that way.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: