Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:49:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to Cashout Crypto  (Read 1902 times)
worldtraveller321 (OP)

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:17:07 PM

As being new to the crypto currency world. I like to know how do you cash you your money?

such as taking your crypto and taking it out into real money?

eg transfers to paypal?

etc. what methods suggested?

worldtraveller

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:24:24 PM

As being new to the crypto currency world. I like to know how do you cash you your money?

Bitcoin IS my money

Bitcoin IS real money.

eg transfers to paypal?

Oh.  You mean how do I convert my real Bitcoin money into physical local currency and local currency accounts with service providers?

I generally try to avoid that as much as possible.  Why would I want to convert my real appreciating asset into some depreciating worthless government debt?

However, when I do need local currency for some reason, I typically use either Coinbase or Localbitcoins

I typically use either Coinbase or Localbitcoins
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:30:41 PM

There is also credit card for cash out. For example one of them is monaco card.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:30:50 PM

You can easily cash out your bitcoins using Localbitcoins. It's the best and easiest method to cash out. But beware of them scammers as they are everywhere nowadays.

Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:31:37 PM

You must sell your crypto to USD, go to an exchanger to trade your crypto. And then you can withdraw with your account bank
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:19:21 PM

There is also credit card for cash out. For example one of them is monaco card.
Does Monaco started already? I mean shipping out cards, because according to their thread they're still struggling  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926269.6100
Depends on the physical location (in US, in EU, etc..) there are some working cards, eg. for EU there's XAPO, but they give you little limit without KYC and AML authentication.
howard.ashoul

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 01:49:39 AM

There isn't one single answer for all of the people.

• It depends on your country of residence.
  • What documents are you able to provide to exchange.
  • How fast it has to be.
  • Etc. ....

You can check out this comparison  http://www.coinparator.com/compare-exchanges/  and find exchange, that suits you best. Generally P2P exchanges should give you higher exchange rate, but there's also possibility of a scam. As you're dealing with other people and not them directly.

My cryptocurrency portfolio: http://www.coinparator.com/. Track your coins rates for free, no registration!
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:53:44 AM

eg transfers to paypal?

In my country there's an application in android that can convert the bitcoin into my money country. And after that it is easy to cashout because i convert the bitcoin into my money country just like a Gcash or other paypal ,atm , paymaya. Or what. This application is called Coins.ph
GoldenOrder

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 01:54:40 AM

eg transfers to paypal?

For those of us who are not from countries (USA, UK, etc) that are allowed to sell or buy in coinbase and such, then use localbitcoins.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:02:05 AM

eg transfers to paypal?

Depends on your place because I can easily convert my btc into fiat money with the platform of our wallet. Maybe you need to look for more convenient way on your place, but hey crypto is the future just hodl and enjoy your profit later on, bitcoin is a real money that you can use.
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:11:50 AM

The only way I know is using local exchange by selling our coin to our local currency
If there is no local exchange in your country it might be a bit difficul, for you have use global exchange to convert your coins with USDT, using tether to convert USDT to USD and withdraw to your bank account

cryptobullx

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:34:28 AM

Cex.io is great platform to cash out bitcoin money. extra fast transactions. try it.
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:55:33 AM

I use cex.io to cashout my crypto . BTC and Eth can be cashout to usd and we can add those usd to our credit or debit card .
wooch4aeye

Activity: 112

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:04:10 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 10:04:23 AM by wooch4aeye

transfer to paypal is so risky method. use exchange sites need too many docs.
 i have prepaid card that used it to cash money from my wallet (paying for sites and gifts)

Moesee

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:14:58 AM

Use a good exchange that supports BTC to USD
And that's supported in your country.
dillo666

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:13:46 AM

Firstly transfer your BTC from your Ether wallet to Blockchain account.
If you are living in India then you can transfer these in Unocoin account then to your Indian bank account after selling these on Unocoin.

❍ Treon ❍ │▌▌▌  TwitterTelegram  │▌▌▌ ❍ Treon ❍
Utilities payments made  simple
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ███
streetlight

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:49:31 PM

eg transfers to paypal?

Depends on your place because I can easily convert my btc into fiat money with the platform of our wallet. Maybe you need to look for more convenient way on your place, but hey crypto is the future just hodl and enjoy your profit later on, bitcoin is a real money that you can use.

The best ways to cash out crypto are if you know people that are looking to buy. This way you can sell them safely and cheaply. If you start having to use third parties then this is where it gets a little more costly as there are fees to the process. You can use online exchanges which have less fees but require more info. Then you have Bitcoin ATMs which are convenient, but have higher fees.
Nikola.Sok

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:58:43 PM

You can try to sell it on the stock exchange. The withdrawal of funds from Bitcoin-Exchange takes from 1 to 3 days. You can also buy for bitcoins something in the online store. To buy for bitcoins hosting services, to rent a server. Go to a restaurant or bar and pay off the bitcoins (while in Europe) Smiley
bear100

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:00:36 PM

eg transfers to paypal?

You can try to use shapeshift or changelly. Those are good services.
Or there are some projects, which allow you to spend crypto from the card directly, without any third party services.
Try bonpay.com . BTC wallet and card, which can be loaded from the wallet. No additional convertations or transactions.
Exchanges are not reliable as those services. Exch can be hacked or just block your account without any warning.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:00:57 PM

eg transfers to paypal?

There several ways to cash out bitcoin at this time and other new ways are opening up every day. A peer to peer website like paxful will give you the myriad of options that you can make that happen without necessarily having to convert into cash or bank in other stay away from the prying eyes of government or its agencies.

On website such as the one I said, you can convert to AliPay, bank cash deposits, western union, Itunes card, gift card, wired transfer, movie tickets, Payooner, Perfect Money, Square Up, and a whole of options you can choose from depending on which one suits your need. Just look at the internet and there are answers there for you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: