Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you keep track of the airdrops and bounties you've joined  (Read 1002 times)
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:32:41 AM

You can also keep track of the airdrops you joined by joining their telegram groups and try to get involved in their conversations.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:46:49 AM

Well!  for me to keep track of my bounties i write them down..it helps me to check easily what i must do for each bounty and also periodic spreadsheet checks will help know your progress in the bounty. For airdrops,  it's not easy to keep track off if you join many at a time, but bookmarking them will do and prevent possible double registration, and more importantly dont forget to be scanning through your telegram messages. it may be a lot of messages but its worth it
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:51:59 AM

If you want to keep a track on any bounty or Airdrop, to know if there is any update on it and when new features are added. you can equally click on the Watch at the end of that particular thread which you apply for that Bounty or Airdrop. Immediately there is any update you will be notify by e-mail. 
apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:32:22 AM

I do not really check on airdrops.Some do not really give or just scams by the way.But I do trace them at the last page of the bounty thread that i am into.Or on their telegram.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:02:16 AM

I prefer google spreadsheets. I think it's the best choice. All calculations automated.
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:14:48 AM

I always keep track of airdrop and bounty by joining the telegram and also always looking at spreadseht all the time to make sure that my name is in the list.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
pinoyden

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:20:50 AM

I'm trying to find a system to keep track of airdrops and bounties I've joined.
Things I'm trying to achieve: Keep track of when to perform an action, check if there is a follow-up, notify myself to retweet or post and of course when to check if a campaign paid me.

Needless to say: I haven't managed sofar... So I'm curious how you do.

you can always get a notification email and updates when you fill up the form with your correct email address on an airdrop, though in a bounty campaign, you need to check your name in the spreedsheets to see if your accepted or not. also some a have telegram or slack groups and channels that you can join, in order to see the current happening of that bounty or airdrop.
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:30:38 AM

for me, i make a complete list at google drive make a couple backup too at different account so if that list dissapear somehow i still have backup and can keeptrack of my work easy peasy lemon squezi lmao. just dont lose it always make list and be patient
8rch7

Activity: 1358
Merit: 464

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:38:31 AM

I usually create my own spreadsheet. but even that I think less than the maximum, I just rely on the spreadsheet provided by the bounty manager as a guide.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dracarys26

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:42:02 AM

I make an excel file with the Bounty threads joined. If there are continuous tasks I mention them and save the thread link.
CryptRoller (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 06:48:38 AM

Thanks sofar guys.

Seems that my system isn't so very different.
All airdrops go in one text file and most of the time I don't bother to look back. If there's a contract I add the token to MEW.
Bountie-data go in separate files. I think I might better use a spreadsheet there.
And the watch / notify also comes in handy.

More ideas?

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:54:17 AM

Actually just write all of your bounty in some place for example in exel form and check in several time.
Check also in official facebook and thread for the recent news.
Johnlz

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:11:54 AM

Can someone advise how can track airdrop faster thankyou
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:23:09 AM

I do not really check on airdrops.Some do not really give or just scams by the way.But I do trace them at the last page of the bounty thread that i am into.Or on their telegram.

I feel you brother Grin
With my workload I don't mind to check the airdrops I joined, what I always do is to check my wallet if there's a coin that added. And for bounty I always read the thread if there's an update and I usually join in their telegram or slack channel as the devs are always active there compare in bitcointalk.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
n4poleon

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:27:39 AM

It's either you list on a spreadsheet, or just being mindful about it. It is important as well to jump into their telegram or slack to keep updated of what's happening. I've joined several campaigns and so far so good.
lprytk

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:20:26 AM

i think best thing to do track all of them writing in a excel spreadsheet. in a well planned spreadsheet can be very helpful.

▌BalehuBucks (https://balehubucks.com/) ┃ Rewarding Local Merchant & Consumers (https://balehubucks.com/)▐
║ WhitePaper (https://balehubucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/balehuwhitepapers-v1.pdf) ║┶┶┶│ JOIN PRE-ICO NOW (https://balehubucks.com/) │┶┶┶║  Bounty  (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2486641.0) ║
ANN Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2441782) ┇ Twitter (https://twitter.com/balehubucks) ┇ Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/balehubucks/) ┇ Telegram (https://t.me/balehubucks)
munareal

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:54:53 AM

I keep records of my bounties by bookmarks and also I create a spreadsheet.  I pick my twitter or face book links and paste on another column so that when I come to render my report I don not have to go back to copy from face book or twitter. For airdrops I do nothing as it is not with in my circle of influence. I only check my account once in a while to see if am lucky to get free airdrop tokens.
andrii.povkh

Activity: 131
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:30:31 PM

There is no one simple and easy to use solution for this matter. As for me I use excel spreadsheet. There I have one sheet for each project bounty with the rules and all required links and actions. Same for airdrops. But most airdrops are sold on etherdelta, so there is a good website to keep track of airdrop tokens there: https://deltabalances.github.io just don't forget to opt checkboxes "Show unlisted tokens", "Hide zero balances", "Show more decimals".
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:44:36 PM

Try joining some telegram groups by downloading the app then search for airdrops. But if you have the luxury to actually wait in the bounties or marketplace section, you might be lucky to be a part of one or many.
bountyjunkie

Activity: 168

WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 01:48:03 PM

Usually you are provided with a spreadsheet to track progress. one can maintain one on his/her own as well.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: