Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:45:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you keep track of the airdrops and bounties you've joined  (Read 1002 times)
ICOtoINVEST

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:26:39 PM

You keep track of them via Groups and Channels of the ICO you have signed up to.
Telegram groups/channels, announcement or bounty threads usually have a spreadsheet with information about this.
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:30:37 PM

Use a spreadsheet, if you design it properly, with different colors for different type of fields, and with dates and countdowns to events, you will be able to keep very many items under control.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:07:28 PM

I'm trying to find a system to keep track of airdrops and bounties I've joined.
Things I'm trying to achieve: Keep track of when to perform an action, check if there is a follow-up, notify myself to retweet or post and of course when to check if a campaign paid me.

Needless to say: I haven't managed sofar... So I'm curious how you do.
Use a spreadsheet, that is the only way to keep up to date with all that info, before investing in crypto I never used spreadsheets and I always thought why people use it them and now I know since it is the best way to keep track of all the information you generate, it is a boring and tedious process but you need to do it if you want to avoid missing any important information for you.
SanZoldyck

Activity: 615
Merit: 105

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:02:00 PM

To track bounty, you can see in the spreadsheet  Wink in the bounty manager's thread and for airdrop I do not know how to trace it because I do not like joining the airdrop.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
CryptRoller (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:55:42 PM

Ok, I'm going to try to organize it with a spreadsheet.
Just to recap: Here's some tips to organise which airdrops and bounties you've joined:
  • use a spreadsheet Grin
    * have a sheet for airdrops (fire and forget, just to check once in a while)
    * have a sheet for bounties, where you can enter bounty details like rules, etc
  • bookmark the bounties
  • join the telegram groups (personally I find them a kind of information overload)
  • check / track your wallet on MEW or https://deltabalances.github.io/ (Good one, thanks @andrii.povkh)
  • make a list / spreadsheet on Google Drive

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
hell3r

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:16:29 PM

For aidrops its just simple and easy, just join telegram groups eg. Crypto Airdrops Tracker, or just frequently visit bitcointalk threads like Announcements (Altcoins) , Tokens (Altcoins) and Bounty (Altcoins) almost everyday you would see them coming.
noloco

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:18:44 PM

You could use the forum's watch list for a small number of bounties and airdrops.

CryptRoller (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:45:40 PM

For aidrops its just simple and easy, just join telegram groups eg. Crypto Airdrops Tracker, or just frequently visit bitcointalk threads like Announcements (Altcoins) , Tokens (Altcoins) and Bounty (Altcoins) almost everyday you would see them coming.

Thx, good tip, but my questions was how do you keep track on airdrops and bounties you've joined.
Personally I'm still struggling with keeping track of when to post / tweet / etc, when to check if a campaign has registered your contributions and of course when a campaign paid out.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:15:51 AM

Things I'm trying to achieve: Keep track of when to perform an action, check if there is a follow-up, notify myself to retweet or post and of course when to check if a campaign paid me.

i think you can make a file that contain the airdrops and bounties you've joined and you can always write some note after you update so you can check it in anytime. its important to have a file for each campaign you've joined because you can easily to update, to check, or add new airdrops and bounty you want to join. and I think you can make an excel file to add your list or you can write it in notepad file.

macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:49:43 AM

Visit their thread because most of the time the manager provides a spreadsheet link from which you can check your status, post counts, tokens earned etc. Airdrop announcements are usually made in their thread or in the telegram they required you to join.

Beicin

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:04:08 AM

You need to be very disciplined and organized not to get lost among so many projects, ann threads, bounties, etc.. The solution i found for myself was making a spreadsheet and keeping it updated with any information i might need later on. This way i never forget any deadlines for a signature campaign or the number of posts, for example

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:08:13 AM

I bookmark the bounties I joined so that I dont forget them. If I join in several tasks from a campaign I update the one spreadsheet I got for bounties. As for airdrops I dont do nothing, eighter to coin comes or it does not. I dont run after them.
additional to that i PM the devs so i will personally keep on touch but suddenly only few are replying so those not I considered as a scam.and i dont wanna cry coz i believe they wont progress by doing such foolishness to others and theres another opportunity to come that would bring me better coin than them
princeabba

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:17:42 AM

Hello house, the spread sheet been talked about. Is it online at the airdrop page or offline by doing it oneself. Thanks
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:18:35 AM

we live Mark the post about the gifts you follow. Then routinely check the spreadsheet how many posts you have posted and how many bets you have earned.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:08:15 PM

Tracking all the airdrops and bounties you have already joined is not always very easy. It is really much better here to contact dev or find the corresponding thread of discussion on this forum and follow updates there.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:28:08 PM

You need to be very disciplined and organized not to get lost among so many projects, ann threads, bounties, etc.. The solution i found for myself was making a spreadsheet and keeping it updated with any information i might need later on. This way i never forget any deadlines for a signature campaign or the number of posts, for example
For bounties I specially making some effort with that so i can be updated anytime that i want. But for the airdrop after i gave up my address and monitor it if they already given some tokens with the participants and i got nothing so after that i am no longer to access but i always pay attention on bounties than airdrop.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Namal Harshana

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 02:27:22 PM

You can track them with their spreadsheet .Most of bounties they give Spreadsheet but several of airdrops give spreadsheet like bounties.Also you can maintain a spreadsheet .In that you can add your bounty details, links , tasks etc.From that you can easily do your bounties daily .You should not worry about airdrops like that.Because we haven't much task to do  daily.Only form submission.Good luck

Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:05:55 PM

You can keep track your air drop and bounties on checking their update spreadsheet weekly so that so can ask the campaign manaher if you dont have rewards or stakes.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:14:03 PM

Thx, good tip, but my questions was how do you keep track on airdrops and bounties you've joined.
Personally I'm still struggling with keeping track of when to post / tweet / etc, when to check if a campaign has registered your contributions and of course when a campaign paid out.
Many people have recommended that you make a spreadsheet and there is a reason for that, you do not need to know a lot about spreadsheets to create one that works for you, unfortunately you are going to have to do the heavy lifting since everyone has their own needs when it comes to creating their own customized spreadsheet, after you create it the only thing you need to do is to keep it updated.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:15:23 PM

I followed them on their ANN thread,or in twitter or in their telegram group to be keep in touch with them.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: