Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:24:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto???  (Read 9736 times)
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:07:11 AM

My initial crypto was introduced by my co-worker. but over time with my growing insight about crypto began to emerge its own charm. Starting from having a new token and a famous token.
Cryptoshaft

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 02:11:44 AM

i ❤️ crypto simply because it's another way for me to make money.
so i have my current job, plus crypto as my side job  Grin
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 02:12:54 AM

I earned money and another source of income. One thing about crypto is, it connects people within the community. That's why i love it.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:17:11 AM

The 1st thing that comes into my mind on why I love crypto as we all know, it helps us a lot financially. I have a family to feed that's why I find a way for me to earn extra other than my regular job and this is one of the best thing that happened into my life. The other reason is that because of crypto, I gained and gaining a lot of knowledge about business(trading, investments etc.) that is connected in this industry.
aquantivis86

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:48:00 AM

It gives me something new to do in my somewhat boring life.  Just found out about this forum and love it so far.  Brings me out of my shell.  Haven't made big bucks yet but those are nice too.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:34:59 AM

I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?

Of course connecting to other people anywhere in the world and keeping your privacy are  things to love about crypto currency, but for me  since Crypto currency is a new technology it is  basically changing the financial sector, this is one of the reason why banks are scared of it.

It give us an option where to invest that is not controlled or influenced by anyone, well except some other coins but majority of the reputable coins are decentralized.

It create jobs and opportunities to everyone without any discrimination.

Also it give people opportunities to change their FIAT so that it will not be affected by inflation.

vandres

Activity: 158
Merit: 12

UniFox

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:46:27 AM

Why do you ❤️ crypto???

Everyday brings a new scandal. Prices, rates, projects, teams, countries, politics. Everything about crypto is so alarming and exiting... There's no room for sleeping.

akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:53:39 AM

Why are you interested?
Due to all the factor you mentioned are same for me to love crypto. Along with these factor crypto is a good source of earning for me. I also get the work of my interest due to Crypto and Bitcointalk.   
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:57:48 AM

Simply  because you can just transfer money  without a middle man on it. Give  us  all oppurtinity to earned money and lastly there is no discrimination on cryto.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:05:52 AM

I think I'm interested to crypto because of how it really works on the first time I try it I don't really trust this forum but when I learn the way how it works, I say to myself that this is the true meaning of bitcoin I mean I'm interested to bitcoin because of it gives me the privilege to works even I don't have investment to offer.
CryptoJoHuN

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:10:40 AM

Because of it like a lottery, but your chance to win higher, than in usual lottery)
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 05:21:18 AM

because they provide me enough financial support and rewards me through my skills and effort in which I rarely find as a regular employee in an economy manipulated by government and monarchs. Cryptocurrency somehow gave me hope as a sole provider in my family in a third world country.

olya_n

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:42:11 PM

I like crypto currency, because you can make good money on it, but you can become an investor as well. Not so long ago the value of bitcoin seemed so small and funny. But in recent years, the crypto currency has grown stronger, to gain mass popularity, and somehow one does not want to laugh at it.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:18:54 PM

I like crypto currency, because you can make good money on it, but you can become an investor as well. Not so long ago the value of bitcoin seemed so small and funny. But in recent years, the crypto currency has grown stronger, to gain mass popularity, and somehow one does not want to laugh at it.
I understand you very much and I myself had a situation when they laughed at me, and after my first successful earnings on crypto currency, they were already envious.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:20:16 PM

I completely agree! This year was surprising. Many cryptocurrencies have gone up in price in hundreds of times. Constantly I am surprised to it) Smiley

LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:43:21 PM

I love crypto because it helps me earn and help my family financially. And also because of crypto i realize there is other way than  having a job to earn income,i know its all about money for me because honestly it really helped me in that part. That's why im so thankful and love cryptocurrency.
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:45:15 PM

Why do i love crypto it's because it's the one who helps me to earn in the past years where i am finding some extra work to earn money then way back in the past someone told me this bitcoin. That's the time i started learning this so i will know how this thing works out. As of now i am fully grateful with this crypto and besides learning it i had the chances to earn too which is great for me so far.

i use to be a hunter
irfanrete

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:48:42 PM

because Crypto has also created a life time opportunity for we student, as it stands now, i boost of a weekly earning as a student without going out to work for any body.
In my current here were we have limited money which an individual is expected to send across the country. with the help of crypto you can trade and make any month of money that you want with being questioned by any FBI.
I love Crypto because it a financial freedom. i really love and adore that name crypto
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:52:46 PM

I love crypto because it helps me earn and help my family financially. And also because of crypto i realize there is other way than  having a job to earn income,i know its all about money for me because honestly it really helped me in that part. That's why im so thankful and love cryptocurrency.
Finally crypto is more than anything else because of the amount of revenue compared to income in the offline world, I think it can help the family a gift for you because I also like it. Loving crypto in terms of receiving and sending its high speed and no tax on a regular basis.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
hason88hvbc

Activity: 242
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:23:09 AM

Why are you interested?
I love Crypto because it a financial freedom.  Because from crypto now i can earn money, and benefits and conveniences that I can get from crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: