Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:12:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto???  (Read 9734 times)
RahulRana

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:45:45 AM

I love crypto because crypto has changed my financial life . With crypto bank account not recognized. The money had transfer with the help of Internet or wallet account. In cryptocurrency, wallet account is must be needed.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:02:50 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 08:13:23 AM by Ahiaba

I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?
I love crypto currency because it has create another source of passive income for me which I have never dream of before now. Well, to some people bank account may not be needed at this time but some of us still need bank account because we can spend crypto currency directly on goods or as a means payment for services and we will need to be converted crypto currency to local fait currency before we can make use of it.
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:11:43 AM

Why are you interested?
why I love crypto? Oh maybe because its advantage and convenient. The same as you, I like the way it put people around the world together, which makes immense benefits. We don’t need waste  money for fee, so we can save much money. Especially, we can access easily, as you know crypto is readily available to the general public, although I don’t know who you are  (farmer , Baker Barber, Bartender Business man or Electrician..), you all can invest and gain profits from it. One more things I love most is its future, and we must have skills and carefulness to analyze it.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:28:09 AM

I love crypto because from crypto i can help my family for daily needed, because from montly salary from my job does not enough to cover it. Also now i can built new house for my family. Crypto really help many poor people to increasing their financial just like me.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:39:51 AM

Why I love crypto because very inconvenient and very easily  he given me for financial problem you can make money here in cryptic heronries its a simple and other way you don't need bank
Tharushan

Activity: 385
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:40:36 AM

i really loved it because today cryptocurrencies have become a global phenomenon known to most people. While still somehow geeky and not understood by most people, banks, governments and many companies are aware of its importance.
Olihander

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:42:13 AM

Crypto is my biggest time sink lately. I love studying new technologies and reading news about the coins.
Lion BItcoin Shop

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

BitcoreService.com

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:53:34 AM

we love cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency give us more money, like giving us free money from airdrop, for trading, and rising price.

Mzai620

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:02:36 AM

I like crypto just the way it is for being decentralized, this is why it has been popular today. I also did liked it that I don't have to get a bank account just to store my financial stability and show it off to the banks. I love crypto now because of it's stable price, I'm taking a look on it at the positive side that because of it, the price is going to be in our favor of those investors that just want to see their investment growth. But what I don't like about crypto is that there are a lot of it, we just have to support specific coin like bitcoin.
ARAGETS

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:21:21 AM

Crypto is the best alternative way to earn moneys beside job in real life. Crypto also change my financial in my life. I can get more moneys from crypto. I can buy everything fast, cause i have 2 job, that's job in real life and crypto. I'm so happy and love crypto.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Flip Flop

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:23:51 AM

When you give your credit card to a merchant, you give him or her access to your full credit line, even if the transaction is for a small amount. Credit cards operate on a “pull” basis

where the store initiates the payment and pulls the designated amount from your account. Cryptocurrency use a “push” mechanism that allows the cryptocurrency holder to send exactly what he or she wants to the merchant or recipient with no further information.. And another one special thing is there aren’t usually transaction fees for cryptocurrency exchanges because the miners are compensated by the network even though there’s no bitcoin/cryptocurrency transaction fee, many expect that most users will engage a third-party service, such as Coinbase, creating and maintaining their own bitcoin wallets. These services act like Paypal does for cash or credit card users, providing the online exchange system for bitcoin, and as such, they’re likely to charge fees. It’s interesting to note that Paypal does not accept or transfer bitcoins.
Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:24:13 AM

In the crypto world you don't need to be a professional or someone who has a doctorate. I love the crypto world simply because i can be myself and i can communicate with people with has nothing to do with their status in life, in the this world we are the same.
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:28:08 AM

To be honest, i graduated and had no job. I found this and i am trying to make money through crypto. And i hope we all can earn big bucks for a better future guys.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:43:45 AM

I love crypto because it helps us in our daily basis. I can earn a money here by trading, mining, and bounty hunt. I love the innovation also, and its happening right now Sooner or later we will see the product of other coins in market.

Ahhh.. ok
shigeo_tokuda69

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:05:33 AM

i am a store keeper, i need to have side jobs that can give me money, and my friend told me to try  this one, first i did not believe my friend, but after he showed that he made big bucks, i wanna try and made it too. and i want to invest my money in altcoin, do you guys know what altcoin can make us rich..??
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:13:01 AM

Why are you interested?

I love to be a part of the future. I know that cryptocurrency is the future of currencies in the world. Fiat currency is used by the human race for a very long time already. And since the world has already turned into a digital one, it will also be using a digital form of currency. Cryptocurrencies are the response to the world call to make transactions on the digital level. Its cool to be part of the earlybirds.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
snackman

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:11:56 AM

There is only one reason for my love, that is the profit. When you trade or invest in Crypto, you can earn money. Besides, with crypto, you can use for international payment.

Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:16:54 AM

Why are you interested?
Honestly when I heard the word bitcoin and cryptocurrency I was not so interested, but when I try to see and look for information my view began to change, the advantages and disadvantages of cryptocurrency and network per to per, that's what interested me.

Zerosk

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:25:28 AM

Its an exciting place because of the risk factor. Investing and Trading in cryptocurrencies is so risky, and the only thing we can actually go by is predictions and gut feelings.  Grin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:13:07 AM

I love cryptocurrency because it gives expression to self freedom and it also help you to learn and acquire skills you may nit have gotten because they may not be in your line of work! Cryptocurrency with it's blockchain tech also make it possible for new idea to thrive. One of such noble idea is encapsulated in ALGORY.IO ICO! Trading cryptocurrency as we know will change as a result of multi-functioning tools been develop on ALGORY. Check ALGORY ann and it's website for info!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: