Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 12:46:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin gold mining, sols vs earnings.  (Read 441 times)
N0pr3s3n7 (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:38:09 PM

Hey guys any one out there can give good estimations on how much earnings do you get with your Hashrate ? Please state current Hashrate / nethash(difficulty) and earnings . Thanks but all sites like BTCG calculators and whattomine etc never give any right numbers.     I had earnings of about 0.14 BTCG per 12 hours with 10 000 sols when nethash was arround 65 MH/s . I guess that right now with 95 mh/s they should be way lower ?
TigTex

Activity: 55
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:55:53 PM

Right now, the dificulty is 3x higher than yesterday at this time. Also, the coin value as lowered. For me, whattomine is pretty accurate and you can see that it makes no sense to waste electricity on this coin.
Open: https://whattomine.com/coins/214-btg-equihash and enable "difficulty" and enter the current network difficulty that it's written on that same page. By default, whattomine calculates the profit according to the 24h average difficulty

.::. TigTex .::.
Good luck! Have a nice hash
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:28:17 AM

Don't bother looking at what to mine. Just mine a coin you like. If you're mining the most profitable coin it's already been dog piled and will drop in value in the future, making it a waste of electricity.

You should be mining the most promising, undervalued coin,  least profitable  with low difficulty to accumulate more. When it pumps you'll make tons of money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: