Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:13:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] -----NEW WEBSITE!! [RIC] RiseConnect PRE-ICO START!!!-------  (Read 6695 times)
riseconnect (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:37:57 PM

Pre - ICO sold. Thank you very much everyone for trusting Riseconnect. In 24 hours starts Phase 1.

Riseconnect.

[/size]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
loljacket

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:16:15 PM

i just send a email a support why send 105$ confirmated of my wallet xapo to riseconnect and it no reflex in my acc, wait w check the emails for the help necessary
Maria Mirda

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:21:38 PM

Any Plans to do airdrop

Would be great if you do so...!!1
coinderp

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:34:03 PM

This is the second attempt to buy RiseConnect, your servers kept going down staying "User 87yuy87gyug already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections 1203" and "Server busy please wait". These server issues are worse since the opening of this ICO. On top of the server issues when I tried both ICO times to buy RIC it would give me two errors. The first would tell me the Captcha was incorrect when it matched the Captcha perfect. I would also get a error telling me "Available RIC is 0.00000000 RIC you can not add RIC balance beyond the available balance."

I'm sorry but this is a poorly run ICO. I would like to withdraw my BTC but can't because you don't have a withdraw feature. How can I get my BTC back??
Hoppiness

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:40:52 AM

Signed up last night and sent some BTC over hoping to make this morning’s sale. Instead my payment still shows pending and when I click on the red Payment Icon to view details it just shows “unpaid” and that it’s awaiting payment. It’s been like that for over 12 hours now and my exchange platform already shows my BTC has been sent over. Is there something I’m missing here? I emailed Rise with the information they asked for but apparently the invoice number is not the TX ID... so I asked their help where I could find the TX ID and they just said “in my wallet”. Haven’t heard a word since. Maybe someone here can shed some light and be a little more helpful and specific. Thanks.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:42:08 AM

Any event for this X-mas, Riseconnect?
nhpenter

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:25:51 AM

Can we withdraw our btc after the ico?
I cant see the withdraw button on your dashboard
doni1557

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:06:19 PM

Ohh god this is the worse ICO after pre ICO & Phase 1 we still cannot access to buy this ICO , I think someone already hack this site.  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
coinderp

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:23:08 PM

Same thing again today with there servers not being able to handle the load and crash out hard. This ICO is impossible to buy because of this. Until they address their server issues STAY AWAY FROM THIS ICO!!! There are so many ICOs to throw your money to, this is not one of them. There isn't even a way to withdraw your BTC so once it's in, it's in.
riseconnect (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:32:07 PM

Phase 1 sold in 7 minutes !!! In 3 days starts Phase 2.

Follow us on Telegram, we will have great announcements in the next days https://t.me/Riseconnect

Thank you very much everyone for trusting Riseconnect.

Riseconnect.

TobiasJohanson

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:53:20 PM

I really like the website and the project but I do see a problem in terms of value? I've read a fixed supply of 30M but at the same time there will be a possibility to mine and to stake with both creating new coins. Perhaps I have missed something here but that should increase the fixed the supply right?
seansell

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:55:35 PM

Signed up last night and sent some BTC over hoping to make this morning’s sale. Instead my payment still shows pending and when I click on the red Payment Icon to view details it just shows “unpaid” and that it’s awaiting payment. It’s been like that for over 12 hours now and my exchange platform already shows my BTC has been sent over. Is there something I’m missing here? I emailed Rise with the information they asked for but apparently the invoice number is not the TX ID... so I asked their help where I could find the TX ID and they just said “in my wallet”. Haven’t heard a word since. Maybe someone here can shed some light and be a little more helpful and specific. Thanks.

You need to send an email to payment@riseconnect.io with your username, transaction Hash and amount deposited.

And for the "server busy" and "guy7" error, you have to refresh the page constantly when the ICO starts. I had to refresh 6-12 times just to login, same for adding the amount of RIC but after a couple minutes I was able to confirm my RIC in my account. Mind you that I started at 7:00am sharp and took till around 7:05 to get everything finalized and in my RIC balance. After I got what I needed I tried to get more and by the time I got back in to buy more, it was already sold out of Phase 1. I used my iPhone to buy but I'm sure it's easier on PC. Hope this help anyone who had troubles. Now that I have RIC I feel entirely different about this ICO than I did since the Pre-ICO launch. There are a lot of people trying to buy at one time and unless you are Apple or Microsoft, you can't be prepared for thousands of people flooding into your site to make a purchase. I think Riseconnect did a great job and in this next week, we will see some great moves. Cheers
alcrypto

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:16:50 AM

What hapen to the website ?
riseconnect (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:58:26 PM

Hi Riseconnect community.

We are moving to another server, where we are currently can not handle the traffic.
There may be errors on the page, it is normal, until everything is ready.
 This will happen during the day. But as we say, it will improve the service for you.
 Thank you very much.

Riseconnect.

pacohispania

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:07:47 AM

Lords of RISSECONNECT:
THREE DAYS ago trying to communicate with you for an URGENT case and they have NOT ATTENDED ME OR THE MINIMUM. I sent them 3 e.mails, and I wrote them on Facebook and Twitter ... I only have the hope that they will attend to me from this forum. I have a serious problem with my PIN code since BEFORE I started the pre-ICO because of how badly its platform worked and that's why I could not buy. I requested a NEW PIN from their platform but I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY SMS IN MY MOBILE PHONE OR EITHER IN MY E.MAIL  Huh
I have missed the pre-ICO ... and IF YOU DO NOT HELP ME SOLVE THE PROBLEM I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PURCHASE AT THE ICO.
Please, have the consideration of attending me or I will have to IMAGINE THAT YOU REJECT ME AS AN INVESTOR.
By the way, this would NOT have happened if you had enabled the GOOGLE AUTHENTICATOR from the beginning. I encourage you to implement it for the good of all your investors and better functioning of the platform  Huh
I AM WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO MY SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH PIN CODE, I hope you do not disappoint your investors because it will be the end of your interesting currency  Huh PLEASE, HELP ME!
   THANK YOU
pacohispania

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:17:06 AM

Lords of RISSECONNECT:
THREE DAYS ago trying to communicate with you for an URGENT case and they have NOT ATTENDED ME OR THE MINIMUM. I sent them 3 e.mails, and I wrote them on Facebook and Twitter ... I only have the hope that they will attend to me from this forum. I have a serious problem with my PIN code since BEFORE I started the pre-ICO because of how badly its platform worked and that's why I could not buy. I requested a NEW PIN from their platform but I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY SMS IN MY MOBILE PHONE OR EITHER IN MY E.MAIL  Huh
I have missed the pre-ICO ... and IF YOU DO NOT HELP ME SOLVE THE PROBLEM I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PURCHASE AT THE ICO.
Please, have the consideration of attending me or I will have to IMAGINE THAT YOU REJECT ME AS AN INVESTOR.
By the way, this would NOT have happened if you had enabled the GOOGLE AUTHENTICATOR from the beginning. I encourage you to implement it for the good of all your investors and better functioning of the platform  Huh
I AM WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO MY SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH PIN CODE, I hope you do not disappoint your investors because it will be the end of your interesting currency  Huh PLEASE, HELP ME!
   THANK YOU

By the way, my basic data are:
Username: CRYPTOPACO
e.mail: pacohispania2013@gmail.com
[/color]
Mrlangthang

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:01:11 PM

Server too bad, and can't withdraw BTC. Too bad.
aldego

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:55:04 PM

TO RISECONNECT

I sent you BTC at 8 december and it's has still pending status in my wallet !!!
I have sent you email with payment details. - No reaction.

Username: aldego
Amount in Bitcoin sent: 0.01000741
Transaction link: https://blockchain.info/tx/01d7ffd5851e298a004346cbddf2cb771ce8be5f7baaa42b67931c6d75480da3

I wanted to buy RIC at pre ICO, but due to your "transaction processing system", which is not working, I have to buy at much higher price !

I have no more patience after week of waiting. I want my BTC back !
riseconnect (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:16:09 PM

Hi Riseconnect community. Continuing with our Roadmap, we want to announce the launching of our Lending platform on December 30th.

We are very happy to be able to complete our 2017 agenda.

Thanks for the support.

Riseconnect Team

riseconnect (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:53:20 AM

Phase 2, in a few hours.

For 30 minutes, there is no purchase limit. After 30 minutes, the limit will go down to 1000.

Thank you very much.

Riseconnect.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: