Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:21:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VHS Tape (PAL/NTSC) Video to DVD/MP4/AVI - BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, ETC, PPCoin, Uno  (Read 126 times)
jacobmayes94 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:38:34 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 12:59:23 AM by jacobmayes94

I offer video transfer services as well as audio transfer services. I can do any quantity of tapes, from a small to a large batch. I can burn them to DVD or send them as audio files.

It will work out at £6 a tape for a raw transfer, or £10 a tape with enhancements such as de-noising. Files will be sent on physical disk with your tape. Price includes a disk.

I can do 10 tapes raw transfer for £50, or 10 enhanced tapes for £65.

This does not use an el-cheapo USB capture dongle, but a proper capture card and a well-maintained VHS machine.

Return shipping to the UK is £4.95, or £7.95 if you would like insured return shipping via special D. Customers from abroad please query return shipping costs. Copies are kept on our hard drives until you have received and verified your tapes and copies for protection agents loss.

The process is simple, you ship your tapes to me, I will evaluate them and then you send me the payment in BTC, LTC, BCH, or ETH/ETC. I also accept PPCoin and UNO.

I will then transfer the tapes for you, and do any enhancements if desired. I will then ship the tapes and media back to you.

I am happy to have payments in escrow with ognasty or psychoticboy until work is complete and you have you tapes and finished media back, if you would prefer. Buyer pays fee.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: