Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:44:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - [IBO] U.CASH OPEN AN ACCOUNT AND RECEIVE 500 UCASH + MORE  (Read 798 times)
jm@U.CASH (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:59:26 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 05:02:06 AM by jm@U.CASH

U.CASH
Cash Meets Digital Currencies

U.CASH is a peer to peer, financial service platform designed for the entire world. Go seamlessly between digital currencies and fiat cash through our retail converter network. Access financial services on the U.CASH platform.

WHITEPAPER

WEBSITE

TELEGRAM

TWITTER

FACEBOOK

REDDIT

The U.CASH Currency

UCASH will initially be an ERC20 token.

Total Supply of UCASH: 21,000,000,000
Decimals in UCASH: 17
Symbol: UCASH

No need to invest, you can work for your UCASH!

Participate in the IBO now and earn UCASH!

START: SEPTEMBER 8TH 2017
END: JANUARY 7TH 2018

LIVE BOUNTIES

Sign up for an account: 500 UCASH *** Verify yourself for an additional 1000 UCASH OPEN AN ACCOUNT NOW
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:42:42 AM

only register will get 500 UCASH, whether next should buy in ICO to receive token to MEW or it is completely free and will be sent to MEW, thank you success for your project.
henrynguyen

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:58:41 AM

only register will get 500 UCASH, whether next should buy in ICO to receive token to MEW or it is completely free and will be sent to MEW, thank you success for your project.

How to get free 500 UCASH. I register an account, but I never get any UCASH.
Please help me !!

The crypto currency of the future!    ●           RACE            ●    ✔ Fast  ✔ Secure  ✔ Anonymous
▄▄▄███      Masternodes  |  PoW  |  Secure  |  ASIC resistant  |  Lyra2REv2      ███▄▄▄
DISCORD                TWITTER
tarseb90

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:04:06 AM

me too i never get the 500 Ucash , you have to deposit before you get the tokens , so those tokens not for free  Angry

jm@U.CASH (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:39:10 AM

me too i never get the 500 Ucash , you have to deposit before you get the tokens , so those tokens not for free  Angry

Yes you should have 500 UCASH in your account automatically. Did you log in through portal.u.cash? Please make sure you have also verified yourself through email or cell phone.

You should see the balance there, let me know if you don't.

Regards,

JM
jm@U.CASH (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:40:29 AM

How to get free 500 UCASH. I register an account, but I never get any UCASH.
Please help me !!

Henry,

Thanks for asking, you should automatically get 500 UCASH when you sign up log in through portal.u.cash and you need to verify yourself otherwise people would be able to game the system.

Regards,

JM
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:49:55 AM

it's cool project, i think this project will be great success, U.CASH Token Distributed reach 926,429,355 now. it's awesome.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
tarseb90

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:26:13 AM

me too i never get the 500 Ucash , you have to deposit before you get the tokens , so those tokens not for free  Angry

Yes you should have 500 UCASH in your account automatically. Did you log in through portal.u.cash? Please make sure you have also verified yourself through email or cell phone.

Regards,

JM

like you see , i verified my email , my balance is still 0.00000000 UCASH

when i click " get your UCASH " it asked me to send money

khongbiengioic06

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:38:32 AM

Regards,

JM

Me too. I validated the email and tried to authenticate over the phone but I did not receive the code on the phone. Please fix this!
imshon

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:04:07 AM

I entered Mobile Number, but verification code has not been sent?
jm@U.CASH (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:23:56 AM

Regards,

JM

Me too. I validated the email and tried to authenticate over the phone but I did not receive the code on the phone. Please fix this!

On it! We will have this fixed asap. Thank you for reporting this as with others.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:38:15 AM

Regards,

JM

I did not receive the bonus after signing up, nor could I confirm the phone because I did not receive the activation code!
I tried again several times but still not successful.
jm@U.CASH (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:27:16 AM

I did not receive the bonus after signing up, nor could I confirm the phone because I did not receive the activation code!
I tried again several times but still not successful.

Can you please log in through portal.u.cash > go to the Menu > Account Overview > You should see at the top left a Red Box with an "X" and saying Mobile Verification: Verify Your Mobile Number. Click Here . This should work let me know
jm@U.CASH (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:28:50 AM

Can you please log in through portal.u.cash > go to the Menu > Account Overview > You should see at the top left a Red Box with an "X" and saying Mobile Verification: Verify Your Mobile Number. Click Here . This should work let me know
imshon

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:46:21 AM

I followed the instructions but have no response.
dogbackwards

Activity: 274
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:49:32 AM

I verified my email no problem, and got the 500 coins no problem. Although when I do click withdraw nothing happens atoll... I believe this is intentional during this period of time?

Thanks for the coins!
jm@U.CASH (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:56:12 AM

I followed the instructions but have no response.

Are you using a VOIP or SMS service? Or forwarded lines? Try the email as one user reported that worked.
jm@U.CASH (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:23:50 AM

I verified my email no problem, and got the 500 coins no problem. Although when I do click withdraw nothing happens atoll... I believe this is intentional during this period of time?

Thanks for the coins!

Very welcome.

Excatly until the IBO period is over you wont be able to use the UCASH
ICO_Panic

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:55:39 AM

Hello U.CASH team,

My name is Mark and I represent ICO Panic, an ICO listing and reviews platform. 
Please have a look at the the service we offer for ICOs now:

Free ICO Listing for a Backlink to ICO Panic

All you need is fill in this form, and place our logo with link to ICO Panic on your website. If you are interested, please do these steps and let us know about this (PM or info@icopanic.com).
Skimanner

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:39:55 PM

So am I the only one confused about this coin and website?

1.) the mobile verification dont work, have tried many times over 2 days and it never calls me

2.) the live chat says the same representatives are always their, they dont sleep? and I got no reply after 24 hours

3.) most stuff don't work and theirs no real info anywhere kind of circular

4.) their is one webpage on the site that shows that the IBO started in November 2017 just like this post and that all 16 levels of IBO are finished but then their are 2 other pages that shows IBO levels and info. that are total contradictions.  

I'm totally confused as to what the deal is with this coin/site.  If I had to take a long shot in the dark I would say that its a phishing scam for your identity.  Name, address, phone number, drivers license, birth certificate, passport, etc. etc. etc.

IMO you should STAY AWAY at least in terms of providing any information thats not public until alot of people have better comments then my personal experience with trying to figure this out.  an ANN with like no replies after 4 months is pretty odd also
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: