Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:26:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy] Litecoin Physical Silver Coins 1/2 Troy Oz with 10LTC ~900 Remain  (Read 2001 times)
jasinlee (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:37:59 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2013, 02:01:49 AM by jasinlee

The purpose of this thread is to facilitate a group buy of physical LTC. The Group will purchase as many as allowed in advance and post the amount here and resell them to ensure everyone here gets a coin that wants one. This will be the first batch, and a collectors item and there is only a limited run of 1000 coins total a portion of which will be retained by the creator. I am assuming he will retain 100, so the remainder will be the ones on sale in this group buy.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=243341.msg2583376#msg2583376 (Original post by smoothie about the coins.)

2013 Lealana Physical Silver Litecoins

Regardless of the final price the coins are sold at, the purchase price for the group buy to simplify matters will be 100$ in LTC or BTC per coin.

Current purchase price of the Physical Solid Silver 1/2 troy oz is 1BTC or 40 LTC.

For Bitcoin Payments: 1NHhJaBR6S4Y54BqgLAdsTTZSEeVMFggK7

For Litecoin Payments: LYDVkTe96CfjKumDxLFZxzuNduyM1Svb8q

When payments have been received to pay for an order I will update the thread to reflect the amount sold. The order in which the payment is received will dictate each buyer's place in line.

This will include the leatherette case in the price, air tight capsules, and certificate of authenticity.

Once you have made payment, you will need to email the following information to ltcgroupbuy@gmail.com

Forum Name:
First Name:
Last Name:
Street Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Shipping type:
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Payment amount:
Sending Address:
TX ID: *See FAQ for questions.
Link to reply on bitcointalk.org posting that you have made payment.

The time the payment was received will dictate your order on the list. If you become the last person on the list and they are out of stock at that point ( I will contact the creator of the coins to ensure we have not gone over the amount of stock remaining. ) Your coins will be refunded.

If you live outside the USA, you will need to add an additional 10$ for shipping regardless of the amount of coins you purchase.

Inside the USA shipping will be an additional 5$ regardless of how many are purchased.

All coins will be sent registered mail, so your address will need to have someone there that you trust to sign for the delivery. If you do not want to pay the 5$ inside the USA for the registered mail, you can choose to skip it by stating in this thread:

" I accept responsibility for the package's potential theft if it is left at my home and stolen. I also accept that if the mail service loses or steals my package the shipper will be in no way responsible for the coins loss. "

FAQ:

Emails received regarding questions outlined in this FAQ will be asked to review the information contained herein.

Purchasing

What is a TX ID?
A transaction ID is a number that is generated every time coins are moved from one address to another. In order to find the TX ID of your purchase you can right click and select “show transaction details” within the bitcoin-qt or litecoin-qt software, or go to blockchain.info and enter your payment address if you are using bitcoin.

Do you accept reservations?
Coin purchases are on a first come, first serve basis, and all orders must be paid in full.

What do I do with coins?
Coins are used as a means of transfer of LTC physically. And besides this, I mean look at them, they are awesome. And they happen to be batch 1 so they are collectors items.

Can orders be split and/or transferred?
We are not responsible for any splits or transfers negotiated after purchase of the coins, nor will we facilitate any trades. This is your responsibility after you have received them.

Can I add to my order?
Assuming coins are still available, you may add to your order, if any coins remain they will be attached to your order in a single shipment. If they are no longer available, the coins that did not make it into the group buy will be refunded. These will be handled after the group buy totals have been confirmed.

Can I pay with (Insert anything other than BTC or LTC here)?
BTC and LTC currently the only accepted forms of payment.

What if my email is hacked and you receive a payment from the correct address but they send a different shipping address?
We cannot be held responsible for your lack of security. If you do discover this type of an attack has occured, email the ltcgroupbuy@gmail.com and we will have you sign a message to prove ownership of the payment.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
kalgecin

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:43:54 PM

Ok... This, i MUST get  Grin Grin better go buy ltc to pay for these Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 11:09:38 PM

i'm going to take my chances with ordering for 25 LTC. 

i hope i don't miss out. 

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 11:36:10 PM

Why are you selling another forum members product, before they are even up for sale by him, and he's not accepting preorders so how can you, and for more then he's going to sell?

How can people preorder upto 900 from you, when you yourself have 0 preorder allocation?
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 12:41:59 AM

Why are you selling another forum members product, before they are even up for sale by him, and he's not accepting preorders so how can you, and for more then he's going to sell?

How can people preorder upto 900 from you, when you yourself have 0 preorder allocation?

jasinlee is a well known figure in the LTC community.  that's why.

Diamondstarfall

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 12:53:15 AM

watching this thread. I might be interested.
jasinlee (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 01:59:17 AM

The intent is to allow us to prep for when they go on sale, then buy as a group. Rather than 1 person buy them all at once we will be ready to buy all at once with buying power even if I have to pay the extra.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 03:02:03 AM

The intent is to allow us to prep for when they go on sale, then buy as a group. Rather than 1 person buy them all at once we will be ready to buy all at once with buying power even if I have to pay the extra.

You're taking money up front for a group buy significantely higher then buying individually from the man himself....wtf and again taking money for preorders on a product you can't preorder.

The seller is a trust guy too you know and i'm pretty sure he's not going to sell all to 1 person.
jasinlee (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 03:07:45 AM

You're taking money up front for a group buy significantely higher then buying individually from the man himself....wtf and again taking money for preorders on a product you can't preorder.

The seller is a trust guy too you know and i'm pretty sure he's not going to sell all to 1 person.

If you are not interested, then dont buy any, this is fairly simple.

kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 03:16:36 AM

I'll get in line like everyone else and buy fairly from the real seller at his fair price  Cheesy
jasinlee (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 04:18:30 AM

Ok, agreed feedback received closing thread.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: