Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:00:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Non-filtered version, Kickflip Bitcoin Astronaut, Limited to 50, VERSION 1  (Read 223 times)
frankbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:35:08 AM

I had a few requests for seeing what it was like without the added filters, so this is VERSION ONE, since it's the non-filtered.  
This is version ONE, prior to the applied filter that you'll find in Version TWO here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439179.0

This piece is based off a previous design of ours from our incredibly talented artist, Devin Schoeffler.  

We've recreated this piece to be Bitcoin-related by adding a coin in his hand and reskinning the skateboard with the BTC logo!  

Picture here of this version:  https://imgur.com/a/wmXFw

And can be seen on our website here:  https://lynxartcollection.com/cryptocurrency/bitcoin-astornaut-kickflip-non-filtered-version-two

This print is limited to 50, hand signed and numbered.  Canvases are also limited to 50 and include a signed and numbered certificate of authenticity.

Pricing as follows:

Prints:
11x17 inches:  $19.95 (or $50 for #1)
18x24 inches:  $29.95 (or $100 for #1)
24x36 inches:  $39.95 (or $150 for #1)

plus $6 shipping domestic or $20 shipping international.

Canvases:
.75" Gallery Wrapped, Mounted Canvas:
16x20 inch:  $169.95 (or $400 for #1)
18x24 inch:  $189.95 (or $450 for #1)
24x36 inch:  $249.95 (#1 to be auctioned at a later date)

plus $20-$40 shipping domestic (will need to get a quote based on zip code) or $70-$130 shipping international (will need a quote based on international delivery location)

Happy to accept BTC as a form of payment, just message me your order details.

please see all of our wonderful reviews on our website here:  https://lynxartcollection.com/reviews/
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 5935

Meh.

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:36:51 AM

How many of these prints have you released so far and in what timeperiod?

Man you have some great stuff but it feels like you are uploading at least two new ones every day...

frankbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:40:36 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 01:54:40 AM by frankbitcoin

Man you have some great stuff but it feels like you are uploading at least two new ones every day...

The original version, non-bitcoin related, is seen here:  https://lynxartcollection.com/space-posters/astronaut-hang-time-space-poster

We have only ever released two versions of this piece that are bitcoin-related, which are the only two versions, and those were released today.

We very rarely ever reskin a piece we've done previously to make it Bitcoin-related.  We've only done this two other times with our "Bitcoin On Mars" piece and our "Bitcoin Astronaut / Exo Exploration" piece, since we already had a nice retro Mars design and wanted to intertwine that, as well as an awesome Exo Planet exploration astronaut that fit the bill perfectly.

We are indeed working on several new pieces.  We have a total of six designers that work with us, some of us all collaborating together.  In the next few days we have "Pheonix", a fire-bird Phoenix that is  blasting the city below, carrying a BTC logo, and bankers below running away with fiat currency on fire.  On December 1st we have the "Bitcoin Knight" with a slaughtered bear.  After that we'll have some 1 of 1 oil paintings.  

We switched gears from working on pop culture, space, science, and landmarks, and decided to focus our team fully on Bitcoin.  I personally have a true passion for Bitcoin Core - it's ideals are everything I already believe in.  So it only made since to make this transition and have our company focus on Bitcoin rather than the former.

Edit:  We've been releasing a new piece about once every 4 days, on average.  Some of the simpler designs can only take a few days, so we can release those quicker.  While others, like a 1 of 1 oil painting we are working on, has taken about 4 weeks right now, and another 4 anticipated.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 5935

Meh.

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:46:04 AM

The original version, non-bitcoin related, is seen here:  https://lynxartcollection.com/space-posters/astronaut-hang-time-space-poster

We have only ever released two versions of this piece that are bitcoin-related, which are the only two versions, and those were released today.

We very rarely EVER reskin a piece we've done previously to make it Bitcoin-related.  We've only done this one other time with our "Bitcoin On Mars" piece, since we already had a nice retro Mars design and wanted to intertwine that.

We are indeed working on several new pieces.  We have a total of six designers that work with us, some of us all collaborating together.  In the next few days we have "Pheonix", a fire-bird Phoenix that is  blasting the city below, carrying a BTC logo, and bankers below running away with fiat currency on fire.  On December 1st we have the "Bitcoin Knight" with a slaughtered bear.  After that we'll have some 1 of 1 oil paintings.  

We switched gears from working on pop culture, space, science, and landmarks, and decided to focus our team fully on Bitcoin.  I personally have a true passion for Bitcoin Core - it's ideals are everything I already believe in.  So it only made since to make this transition and have our company focus on Bitcoin rather than the former.

Edit:  We've been releasing a new piece about once every 4 days, on average.  Some of the simpler designs can only take a few days, so we can release those quicker.  While others, like a 1 of 1 oil painting we are working on, has taken about 4 weeks right now, and another 4 anticipated.

That's all great but can't you make one thread where you update with every new design rather than a new thread each and every time?

What kind of numbers are you getting from the sales? I see you sell 50pcs of 3 different sizes. Are you selling out of them quickly?

frankbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:50:49 AM

We very rarely EVER reskin a piece we've done previously to make it Bitcoin-related.  We've only done this one other time with our "Bitcoin On Mars" piece, since we already had a nice retro Mars design and wanted to intertwine that.

That's all great but can't you make one thread where you update with every new design rather than a new thread each and every time?

What kind of numbers are you getting from the sales? I see you sell 50pcs of 3 different sizes. Are you selling out of them quickly?

Sure, I could do that.  But I did speak with the mods about multiple listings since I had questioned this previously, and it was mentioned to me that if it's different items that are 'collectible' and unique to themselves, separate threads would be acceptable, but for things that are not, such as pop culture, or whatever else, unlimited pieces, one thread would be best.

I find the multiple threads to be easier, because I'm not certain people would know the old thread was updated with a new piece.  It's also an entirely different piece of artwork, thus a different collectible, so I don't see this as an issue.

Regarding quantity sales, some of our past pieces are completely sold out in some sizes.  Some are not.  Why do you ask?
frankbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:53:10 AM

and as a side note, we only have 13 unique pieces right now, one of which being 2 versions, so technically 12.

So it's not like we are cranking out hundreds of designs  Smiley

you can reference this page for all of our crypto art:  https://lynxartcollection.com/cryptocurrency/
dolphriends

Activity: 1750
Merit: 441

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:58:33 AM

Real acrylic on canvas paintings done by an accomplished artist using the finest linen canvas takes months to paint.  These masterpieces can run well into the 10's of thousands of dollars or based on quality a few hundred dollars.   Where will your originals fall?  Just curious.  Thanks
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:03:57 AM

Can you keep it to one thread at least? You are clogging up my watchlist every day, and I have to unwatch every thread you post because I am not interested. (Nothing personal lol).

Thanks!  Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
frankbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:06:06 AM

Real acrylic on canvas paintings done by an accomplished artist using the finest linen canvas takes months to paint.  These masterpieces can run well into the 10's of thousands of dollars or based on quality a few hundred dollars.   Where will your originals fall?  Just curious.  Thanks

We have a very solid track record, in business for over five years now.  Throughout those years we've released a handful of signature series pieces that were limited to 100, some to 50. 

But personally I don't see anything wrong with digital art.  It gives people the ability to purchase something for a fraction of the price of what an original 1 of 1, hand-painted canvas would be.

But for those who are looking for a 1 of 1 original, that's not digital, and is oil on canvas, we have two of them coming, "Unchained" and "Break Free."  Both are created by our artist Ruben Megido.  They will be available by Christmas.  Here's a look at what his work looks like:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/295186301/high-tide-sea-ocean-waves-landscape-29-x?ref=shop_home_active_23
frankbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:07:24 AM

Can you keep it to one thread at least? You are clogging up my watchlist every day, and I have to unwatch every thread you post because I am not interested. (Nothing personal lol).

Thanks!  Smiley

Alright, sure.

and then what i can do is just update the thread title when a new piece comes out.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:10:41 AM

Thanks!  Smiley

Alright, sure.

and then what i can do is just update the thread title when a new piece comes out.

Thanks bud. I have a hard time keeping up daily so I appreciate it. I do like your work, I'm just not here for art sorry! Tongue

Cheers and good luck with all your sales!

Owlcatz

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
frankbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:33:19 AM

thanks Smiley

and done!  will be updating this thread now:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439874.new#new
dolphriends

Activity: 1750
Merit: 441

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:23:46 AM

Acrylic on canvas painted by a published artist is not going to be inexpensive.  The time alone to paint can be months and costs for quality paints and linen canvas is costly.  Good luck, can't wait to see them.
frankbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:33:52 AM

Acrylic on canvas painted by a published artist is not going to be inexpensive.  The time alone to paint can be months and costs for quality paints and linen canvas is costly.  Good luck, can't wait to see them.

indeed. they will be auctioned.  also takes another 4 weeks for the oil to dry  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: