Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:10:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will governments make/launch their own National Crypto currency?  (Read 194 times)
Elby (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:45:09 AM

Was just thinking about BTC's position and governments want to benefit from it too and decide to create (with support of National banks) an own Crypto currency. Like an official DollarCoin for the USA, they will benefit of the fees like tax and then every country might get besides a normal currency also a crypto currency. I hope this will not happen, because it will likely destroy the market, do you guys think this can this happen?

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:58:37 PM

Why not? Recently I watched the news about Russians and their attitude to the crypto world. It was announced that this strange for many of us country is planning to create their own crypto ruble. We will see.
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:09:59 PM

Not only do I think it will happen I think once a country or two begins to do it that almost all countries will follow suit. And it will be good for cryptos in this regard it will get those into cryptos who otherwise would be scared.

I think this is good to increase the awareness of cryptos and once those individuals are in they can dabble in the decentralized coins as well booming the market even further than currently is.

CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:19:24 PM

Why not? Recently I watched the news about Russians and their attitude to the crypto world. It was announced that this strange for many of us country is planning to create their own crypto ruble. We will see.
There, every day on this topic, news changes in one direction or the other (they want to create a crypto currency, they want to regulate, etc.), so Russia should not be set as an example!
londoireng

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:46:07 PM

the idea is good, but this goverment we talking about they involve to much in my life and now they want to make their owncrypto currency so  they can control my life, again ?

and the idea of cryptocurrency is being anonymous i guess ( correct me if im wrong here)
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:52:12 PM

the idea is good, but this goverment we talking about they involve to much in my life and now they want to make their owncrypto currency so  they can control my life, again ?

and the idea of cryptocurrency is being anonymous i guess ( correct me if im wrong here)

Yes, I think the most important feature of cryptocurrecies is decentralization. If governments control the transactions, that's not cryptocurrency anymore. And governments don't like this. They want to be able to track all the transactions.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:55:43 PM

I think Japan or Korea will likely be the first not because they are threadend by BTC but because there have open mind to new tech and I can see them launching their own Crypto soon
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:05:58 PM

I think Japan or Korea will likely be the first not because they are threadend by BTC but because there have open mind to new tech and I can see them launching their own Crypto soon

Why can't they just use bitcoin or other altcoins? It would be just another hassle for them to put up a coin and keep on updating it when they could just use the platforms of the altcoins and they don't have to put up any effort.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:14:17 PM

Was just thinking about BTC's position and governments want to benefit from it too and decide to create (with support of National banks) an own Crypto currency. Like an official DollarCoin for the USA, they will benefit of the fees like tax and then every country might get besides a normal currency also a crypto currency. I hope this will not happen, because it will likely destroy the market, do you guys think this can this happen?
It will never have happened, the more countries were bashing the bitcoin. Only some interested to issue their own cryptocurrency. but will not actually be linked to the crypto itself. Don't worry mate.
The crypto will be found. The national's cryptocurrency will be dead asap. It's the same with the digital version of centralized currency.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:21:16 PM

Japan and Russia has interested to launch their own national cryptocurrency by 2019/2020 part of their plan which they had stated. Their leaders wants their economy to make a cashless society and that's why they keep spreading the news about this groundbreaking money technology!
anasso

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:28:23 PM

in the last 10 years people talked about New World Order and the death of paper money.

i think it's time to governments to make their own cryptocurrencies 100% traceable contrary to paper money.
pia19

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:33:22 PM

Since cryptocurrency is increasing its popularity and value everyday, its in the news of some international agency, it gets the attention of different governments around the world, and because of that, yes I think sooner or later some governments or countries will start to introduce their own national cryptocurrency coin. Governments of different countries see the potential of the cryptocurrency financially. And as a government, they will always find a way to earn and profit in cryptoworld, and one way of getting profit from it is by introducing their own coins. I'm just worried that governments will take control of the cryptos, set some regulations, and impose large taxes on it that might destroy the world of crypto.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:33:29 PM

Yes, its only a matter of time. I heard Dubai was going to go all crypto by 2020. They're launching their own currency at the moment.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: