Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:32:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO for non blockchain based products (decentralized ownership) ?  (Read 137 times)
sols (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:30:01 AM

Hi everyone, I'm Sols, an indie game developer,

im still new to the bitcoin space and just joined the forum today so i am still a little naive to what is happening and what it all means, but i was recently attempting to get some funding from my local governments creative grant programs and the idea dawned on me,

are there any platforms like kickstarter that will allow me to present my game and trade funding for ownership and share of profits of the title?

could an ERC-20 token be created with the protocol to manage an orthodox bank account, exchange the fiat for crypto and periodically pay each token holder their percentage of the earnings?

any advice would be greatly appreciated
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:33:07 AM

Hi everyone, I'm Sols, an indie game developer,

im still new to the bitcoin space and just joined the forum today so i am still a little naive to what is happening and what it all means, but i was recently attempting to get some funding from my local governments creative grant programs and the idea dawned on me,

are there any platforms like kickstarter that will allow me to present my game and trade funding for ownership and share of profits of the title?

could an ERC-20 token be created with the protocol to manage an orthodox bank account, exchange the fiat for crypto and periodically pay each token holder their percentage of the earnings?

any advice would be greatly appreciated

i think funding in traditional national currencies will cease to exist in the future and we will have tons of cryptobanks all over the world, however the banker groups are not developed yet, that people are trusting

regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: