Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2024, 05:41:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hollywood Movie Tickets $15 For only $5  (Read 533 times)
angrybirds92 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:54:50 AM

Hello,
I have several Hollywood Movie Money ticket ($15 value).
I got these codes from the event (i can show you if u wanna buy) so dont worry about these codes, u can use my codes to watch any movies without any problems.
$15 tickets for only $5 paypal, btc, or ETH.
You can resell the tickets if you interested, just shot me a pm.

How to use codes?

Go to https://www.activaterewards.com/, enter my code, your email, your name and zipcode. Then you can choose $15 worth of movie credits to watch at home or a voucher for up to $15 ticket at select theater. I recommend checking to see if your theater is available before selecting in theater.

How do I use Hollywood Movie Money ticket?

Please print out Hollywood Movie Money ticket and bring it to a participating theater. Present your ticket to the cashier as payment for your movie ticket - have an ID as the cashier may ask for it. Multiple tickets may be used for the same movie showing as long as the person indicated on each uniquely numbered ticket is present.

Which theaters accept Hollywood Movie Money tickets?

Please visit theater lohttps://www.hollywoodmoviemoney.com/ for a list of participating theaters and show times in your area. You will need to enter your zip code and the specific promo code that is printed on your ticket.

Is there a way to switch to a different movie theater than the one I selected?

When you select a particular theater, the ticket prints out in a format that can be processed at that theater; however it can also be processed at some of the other participating theaters. You can visit our theater locator site and enter in your zip code and the specific promo code that is printed on your ticket, and this will give you a list of the other theaters that will accept your ticket.
angrybirds92 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:26:55 PM

Bump........... Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: