Bitcoin Forum
September 04, 2024, 06:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCRed growth in a few days? Hold or Sell?  (Read 912 times)
luckycoinn (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:58:16 AM

from what I see in YoBit exchange, BTCRed price has increased to 90%. I have some BTCRed so should I hold it or sell it?
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:22:31 AM

sell it.  0.15-20c is good enough for an Ether token with a half decent website.

Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:27:15 AM

from what I see in YoBit exchange, BTCRed price has increased to 90%. I have some BTCRed so should I hold it or sell it?
If it was pumped like that than you should sell it for good return. Anything that goes up like this will drop down within next few hour. Take profit before others and invest that amount in another alt.
N0ssi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

https://boscoin.io

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:29:51 AM

I'm watching this as well, got 2000 BTCred from the airdrop.  Grin
But i will still hold until it reaches 0.2$ and sell then. I hope the pump lasts some more hours...

DibiaVxosis

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:58:19 AM

sell all, it not worth that value, whales trying to pull the price up to get profit. You should sell all when you have good profit.  Wink

bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:09:31 AM

Sell for profit, Sometimes greed will hurt us, Like what happened to me last week from 50$ down to 30$ in a minute. Learned my lesson. Hope you do good and big profit, didn't know there is Btcred , really need to explore more alts for future profit. Again, a gain of  90% is good already.
pantherx12

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:07:17 PM

It was unbeliaveble pump of this coin. Day mx was at 0.000023 BTC per 1 BTCRED, its volume is over 100BTC, +110% change for 1 day on Yobit is really good for this coin. This coin attracted much attention and will be live for a long time.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:32:01 PM

Sell them now mate, you are not going to make more than that money, because it is another shitty coin. Probably you are expecting to get hundreds of dollars from it, but there is nothing that you can do in order to earn money.
It is just like the guy who said who got 2000 of this tokens in the airdrop, what is he waiting to sell them? it is more than $40 at the moment, maybe he is waiting to have more than $200 worth of that token, but it is impossible because this coin is passing through a huge pump and dump scenario, and there is no way that it could be higher than atm's price.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Robconn78

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:48:26 PM

I would sell them. I think the pump is over and will go back down. Its not worth the value and will probably not hold for much longer
revo1044

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:04:15 PM

i sell it when the price $0.04 and now the price $0.152683 i dont know why when i sell any coins the price go up .
i think the pump go to 0.2 $ after 1 hour .
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:37:24 AM

Why confused, if you already get your profits selling but if you think the price will rise again stay hold
kaya11

Activity: 1330
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:09:38 AM

I'm watching this as well, got 2000 BTCred from the airdrop.  Grin
But i will still hold until it reaches 0.2$ and sell then. I hope the pump lasts some more hours...

Sell it if you are contented in the price but if not just hold on to it. You got it for free and there's nothing to lose just stay holding, watch it carefully and don't lose sight on the exchange as it may go down to 0 value, make a decent profit and buy BTC or Eth or other that suits your interests.

nerverd99

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:49:10 AM

It depends,sell your coins when you feel the amount enough for you
if you believe there may be a good future for bitcoinred,just hold it.
luckycoinn (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:32:40 AM

is it worth to trade? I want to get more profit with this but I have got some good profit too
olegoleg117

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:21:31 PM

Someone knows why the withdrawal from YObit is blocked
Wallet online, but the withdrawal in the status of "In the process" for three days already
luckycoinn (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:47:38 AM

Someone knows why the withdrawal from YObit is blocked
Wallet online, but the withdrawal in the status of "In the process" for three days already
I think you should ask in Service Discussion instead here
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:09:20 AM

For me I wont sell my bitcoin red for now since we havent seen its full potential yet. Maybe decide 3rd quarter of 2018 by that time it will be a little popular for us traders.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:38:22 AM

I you have sold all of your bitcoin red and it will become a huge profit for you as the price of the bitcoin red already back again to the bottom, when you are realizing about the fact the bitcoin red just another PnD token and you must try to sell it and move into another direction by the way.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:03:50 AM

Most airdrop tokens are only pumped once and are dumped to the bottom
For airdrop token like BTCR I think the current price is already high and good to sell it now

illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:10:32 AM

For me I wont sell my bitcoin red for now since we havent seen its full potential yet. Maybe decide 3rd quarter of 2018 by that time it will be a little popular for us traders.

This is just an airdrop token. Don't be left holding the bag. I made that mistake with Ethereum Lite and the developers dumped everything on the market, claiming they were hacked. The price never recovered, and why would it? After the airdrop and initial speculation, there is no hype left.

BTCRed is no different: ERC-20 copy/paste token, anonymous developers, vague whitepaper and decent website. Whatever you do, don't wait 6+ months to sell it. It's not a long term hold.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: