Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Reasons You Shouldn't Buy Bitcoins
bitcoin - 14 (70%)
blockchain - 6 (30%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons You Shouldn't Buy Bitcoins  (Read 1626 times)
drunkcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:49:03 AM

Because bitcoin could be a bubble. Its price is supported only by demand. If owners will trade it all together the price will drop dramatically. Also there is a danger that bitcoin will reach once the maximum and then will drop to never go back.
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:50:53 AM

Why not invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrency? After all, you're in a bull market and you can make good profits, so why not invest? Grin

Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:54:27 AM

Why should you not invest in bitcoins, cryptocurrencies?
Is there any valid reason to stay away from cryptocurrencies?
I think it is good to have some discussion here for our kind information.

There is no reason why you must not invest in bitcoin or in cryptocurrency. In addition to that, there is no valid why we need to stay away from cryptocurrency and do not stay away in cryptocurrency because it will help you to gain and make huge amount of profit.
postokenlover

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:41:05 AM

1, if you don't have enough money and need to borrow to buy bitcoin, try not to buy it.
2. if you don't have enough mental capacity, try not to buy it.
3. if you don't have a long-term investment plan and just want to go to market gambling, try not to buy it.
Cryptalking

Activity: 120

Riding Whales to the Moon!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:38:55 PM

one of the main reasons why i shouldn't buy btc at the moment (i already bought a huge amount when it was around 3.000) is of course of its slow gains and huge transaction fee's right now. you should use btc as a coin with who you can buy other altcoins. good luck

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:45:00 PM

I think so I also buy bitcoin because I hold it and for sure I'll be here big because now I hold bitcoin 0.17 bitcoin today, since January january 10 it but now it's a big money because it's high It costs me a lot and I earn money because I just hold money and I think it's safe and I accept the risk because you will not earn when you're not risky.
4U

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:55:36 PM

Yes there's a lot of reasons why you shouldn't buy bitcoin and that includes:

1. The bitcoin/cryptocurrency is ban in your country.
2. You don't have any capital/investment money to buy bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.
3. You don't believe that it is legit because most of the cryptos becomes a scam.
4. You don't have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency.
5. You shouldn't buy bitcoins because you can earn it thorough works.
6. The value of bitcoin is high and you're waiting for the right time.

We do have different reasons why we shouldn't buy bitcoin and cryptocurrency but most of us decides to trust bitcoin/atlcoins and face take the risk in order to earn money.
No you should buy bitcoin because it will help you in your life because bitcoin is not like other crypto if you will buy today so it will help you tomorrow in some part of china still people they are using bitcoin although its ban in china its mean bitcoin is very important for people but now a days its price is high so no need to buy bitcoin because its very expansive to buy now a days but in normal days buy as much as you can.
coinhunterr

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:03:11 AM

The main substantial motivation to don't contribute on it is if the market is truly promising.

In any case, henceforth we're not ready to corrobarate that, you should simply contribute what you can stand to lose and that is it.

Rather than betting everything into something you can't generally known the out come, the best is to contribute a perfectange of the present resources.
bitzzz

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:49:43 AM

One reason I think is crypto currency is hard to monitor and control. Bad people use it for evil trade and activities.
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:53:53 AM

I think the high transaction fee is one of the reasons why people are not buying bitcoin because they taught they can't get for the high value-added tax imposed by the government but it turns out the transaction fee is much more higher than tax which is essentially might be the reasons to why the demand for bitcoin is becoming low.

gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:57:39 AM

Theres no reason not to invest with bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies because it will really help you financially. If you will say that investing with bitcoin is very risky then I think it is not a reason because it is given that investing is such a risky thing especially in the virtual community.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:08:30 AM

The only practical joke reason that someone will not buy digital currencies because they don't have the money to use as capital to purchase bitcoin specially now that it is very expensive to purchase that's why they will rely on faucets and bounties but if we are talking of benefits there is no reason why we should not buy bitcoins and other digital currencies because it is already proven that we are all earning more that we expected. Digital currencies will not meet this far if they are all useless.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:36:26 AM

I do not have any reason not to invest in bitcoin, for me bitcoin is very easy for everyone to use it so I think bitcoin is a very good role to do to all people, and even very popular in all countries.
infposs

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:39:12 AM

altcion can make much more profit than bitcoin IF you pick up a good one.  i want to know how many people know about deeponion? is that worth to buy?  it seems promising!!!
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:14:23 AM

I don't think that we have any negative factor about bitcoin that can say that don't invest in bitcoin , here in my life without bitcoin to live it is about impossible now because my full earnings that I spend is from bitcoin .
But still I have a factor to not to have bitcoin investment , but for those countries where bitcoin is not legalised and may be any bad descion can be done by government of that country and may be that person who invested can sell bitcoin at low price and face big loss .
Beside of this factor I don't think any reason is available here that leads not to invest in bitcoin at all .
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:31:52 AM

No i think you need to invest here because little money here can be big in the future,so even it's has volatile price and it's risky to do investment in crypto i think a little money can affect your life at all because you can invest $20 here so even your investment here not go well it's so affordable to lose and it can't affect your life in financial.Moreover always think positive not like your post that full of negative.

amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:44:37 AM

The only reason is that i think is a close one is because of digital currencies' volatility in its market price. The moment you invest and that digital currency will plunge and seems not to come back anymore seems to be frustrating.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Damian Banks

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:12:12 AM

Bitcoin is the first decentralized currency.

For most of modern history, our money was controlled by the central bank and a network of small banks, and electronic payments were facilitated by an electronic automated information exchange center.

But the BITCOIN network has greatly changed this situation, because transactions are processed on the basis of one rank network, and not through the central electronic clearing house or other centralized financial institution.

The fact that Bitcoin is decentralized means that it is not controlled by any government and therefore the value of bitcoins is not tied to any geopolitical events, although it is accepted as payment for goods and services, is a means of exchange.

Bitcoin acts as a means against inflation.

One reason that this type of digital currency is growing at such a high rate is that many people are increasingly aware of government policies aimed at eventually reducing the cost of traditional currencies and seeking financial protection against the decline in the value of conventional currencies.

One of the reasons that money, expressed in bitcoin, is largely protected against inflationary pressures, is that there is a fixed money supply of twenty-one million bitokoyn.

This limit can never be exceeded.

This means that BITCOIN owners do not have the opportunity to simply print more money in the same way as central banks and governments do.

Transaction fees with bitokoyn.

Due to the decentralized nature of the Bitcoin payment network and the chain of blocks that makes possible bitcoin financial transactions, the bitcoin transfer fee from your digital wallet is practically not charged.

This can save money, both for the seller and the buyer.

Having learned about the important advantages of using BITCOIN over any other conventional currency, you can see whether this type of digital currency is the right choice
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:19:04 AM

one reason i can think of not having money to invest. who would not invest in bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies? by investing them it can give you profit/money so why not invest?.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:34:42 AM

Stay away if you want to stay on the current system that only oligarchs have the control of everything. Stay away from btc if you still want your government to fool you and get your hard earned money to them but will not do anything to make living in your country better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: