Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Reasons You Shouldn't Buy Bitcoins
bitcoin - 14 (70%)
blockchain - 6 (30%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons You Shouldn't Buy Bitcoins  (Read 1626 times)
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:57:03 AM

more precisely I say not yet time to invest in bitcoin. because I still have to raise capital, especially today the bitcoin price is very expensive. and I do not have the cash to buy bitcoin. my principle is to accumulate capital a little bit to buy bitcoin.

TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:58:46 AM

Why should you not invest in bitcoins, cryptocurrencies?
Is there any valid reason to stay away from cryptocurrencies?
I think it is good to have some discussion here for our kind information.

The only valid reason to do not invest on it is if the market is really compromised.
But hence we'r not able to corrobarate that, you should just invest what you can afford to lose and that's it.
Instead of going all in into something you can't really known the out come, the best is to invest a perfectange of the current assets.
BitCoinKeeper

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:18:38 AM

The only valid reason to do not invest on it is if the market is really compromised.
But hence we'r not able to corrobarate that, you should just invest what you can afford to lose and that's it.
Instead of going all in into something you can't really known the out come, the best is to invest a perfectange of the current assets.

If you are living paycheck to paycheck, now is not a good time wait until you are in a better position, when you can start with a hundred put it aside, maybe even twenty five, put it aside...the start investing, but do this if it creates a problem for your family. I did this very thing when I started saving back a long time ago.
hodlji

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:00:01 AM

Why NOT invest? Many reasons exist, I'll mention just a few. Not tangible, no intrinsic value. Requires knowledge and equipment to use or redeem. You can't physically hold your BTC (but you can digitally hodl it), eat it, or smoke it.   Cry

The first valid reason to stay away is if you are living paycheck to paycheck, or have no job or income. For these people it's like buying a lottery ticket.  Some people will need to spend or redeem it to pay living expenses. That may prove difficult especially with existing family and financial obligations.

Some investors will lose money and others will be bankrupted by cryptocurrencies. They will hit the wrong key or forget their password or get scammed. They will try to trade these markets and get whipsawed by greed and fear. They will try to pick an altcoin or ICO in hopes it will match the performance of BTC.

hodlji

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:12:34 AM

There isn't such reasons that you shouldn't buy bitcoins.Amd now bitcoin is a very good position so you can buy now and will be rich tomorrow

Keep buying it then, and tell everyone you meet to buy some, too. In a few years it might pay off.

That would be lambo. I will invite you to a party on my yacht.  Grin
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:16:05 AM

There isn't such reasons that you shouldn't buy bitcoins.Amd now bitcoin is a very good position so you can buy now and will be rich tomorrow

Keep buying it then, and tell everyone you meet to buy some, too. In a few years it might pay off.

That would be lambo. I will invite you to a party on my yacht.  Grin
It has proven many times by buying bitcoins we can make and earn more money. Yes there is no such reasons we shouldnt buy bitcoin. Even buying now its not too late invest in bitcoin and make rich.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:58:36 AM

I think you should understand about bitcoins and cryptography, then you will understand and learn about speculation in investment or trade. It's a matter of what you think and what you plan. So you will learn and learn all the possibilities that can be of use. So I think if you are interested and want to be involved, you need to study this issue well. And of course it all depends on what your savings are...if you cheat on the salary, as was said above, then it's not profitable for you and is very risky

choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:15:20 AM

One solid reason why you shouldn't buy bitcoins is when you are already a millionaire and you have a fail-proof business and it has better gains than bitcoins. I doubt that everyone has that. Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates and the like might be the only that has that type of investment and obviously none of us are like that. Another reason why you shouldn't buy bitcoin is because you are that type of person that hates everything that goes mainstream. Some people on Facebook are throwing hate and shade to popular artists like Halsey just because it's "cool" to do so even though deep inside they enjoy Halsey's music. To show that you truly hate bitcoin, you are not going to invest on it just because. People think they are too cool to do things that the majority of people are doing. Bitcoin is a thing that have saved people from poverty and I am a living proof of that as well as my fellow bitcoin user friends.

Some people shouldn't invest in bitcoins because they are too dumb to understand economics. Some might not even be dumb, even worse, which is being closed-minded. They believe that doing time deposit in the bank is still the best way to increase your money when it only gives a couple of dollars for a huge amount of money. Nothing you can't make from that time being. People who don't understand bitcoin should stay away from it because they are just going to be that part of the bitcoin economy that's spreading hate because of the losses that they have due to their own negligence.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 05:32:40 AM

Why should I'm not invested in bitcoin? Well, your wrong because I'm totally invested with bitcoin every month 25% of my salary do invest in bitcoin. In accepting this cryptocurrency in your life make you more profitable and helpful when it comes financial problem. In this scenario many people now who attracted in bitcoin because of profitable and also it gives promising to the people.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:43:43 AM

The reason i didn't buy bitcoin because i'm not a businessman or a billionaire, i'm just a snack dealer. I play bitcoin because income from bitcoin exceeds my main income so it can meet my family's economic needs.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
asmasadiq

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:45:03 AM

Because, bitcoin is so worthy its too valuable to people to earn money from bitcoin its just unbeatable rate now so people should have to buy bitcoin to increase in our life.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:45:39 AM

Why should I'm not invested in bitcoin? Well, your wrong because I'm totally invested with bitcoin every month 25% of my salary do invest in bitcoin. In accepting this cryptocurrency in your life make you more profitable and helpful when it comes financial problem. In this scenario many people now who attracted in bitcoin because of profitable and also it gives promising to the people.
Its the same here mate month end and when my salary come I do invest in bitcoin, I'm not scared to become scam of bitcoin because I know this coins is peoples choice and most trusted coin of all cryptocurrencies. After buying bitcoin I hold this into my wallet like a piggy bank I saved it for long term and for emergency situation.
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 799

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:13:42 AM

You shouldn't buy bitcoins because the price of bitcoin is already high and it is on the point that the price might already reached the peak price for this year so if you will buy bitcoin now and then the market goes down then you will lose a lot of money from your investment and it is better to just keep your money and wait for the dips.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
lehoang3369

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:27:17 AM

I think we now buy bitcoin is good because its prices are the momentum increases, it is increasingly growing, more and more users, currently invested in bitcoin is a great opportunity. Many have become wealthy because of the btc.
p2pFuture2

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:31:03 AM

Some people are not interested to buy bitcoin as they think that it is not real at all. Some of other think it will be hacked and so many reasons for not buying bitcoin.
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:46:58 AM

Some people are not interested to buy bitcoin as they think that it is not real at all. Some of other think it will be hacked and so many reasons for not buying bitcoin.

This is the lamest reason I heard so far for not buying bitcoin. Why it is not real? Did you heard about bitcoin exchange? It's where you can "exchange" your bitcoin to fiat. Bitcoin can't be hacked, its bitcoin wallet. And in case of your bitcoin wallet being hacked, its your fault if you didn't have put enough protection. (strong password, keep your private key safe, 2FA).

The reason i didn't buy bitcoin because i'm not a businessman or a billionaire, i'm just a snack dealer. I play bitcoin because income from bitcoin exceeds my main income so it can meet my family's economic needs.

Its still not to late to buy bitcoin however, the price is really high today and just like you casuals investors, you need to wait for a dip and just buy in small portions and you wouldn't notice that you have accumulated it overtime. Glad though that you are able to supplement your income coming from your bitcoin earnings.

This is what I'm saying. You don't need to buy in bulk. A good strategy is to put aside funds to buy bitcoin. The rewards for saving bitcoin is really rewarding specially in you just started from small and seeing you bitcoin stash growing. Good job. Just hold on it and don't panic sell and you will be good.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:02:08 AM

If you are really bad at taking risks and exploring new innovative things, then you should get away from investing to cryptocurrencies but instead you can d o bounties and campaigns, at least the risk wasn't as effective as giving out your hard-earned money for a thing that you don't know how it works.
I have been watching people relating this word risk with investment in digital currency for a long period now but honestly, let's just see the reality.

All those people who invested in Bitcoin at early stage are surely rich elite guys now. If they would have considered it as a big risk, definitely most of them would not have invested in it. It was more risky years ago but now I trust it more and advise others to at least make small investments.
ClarksonI

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:03:23 AM

I do not buy bitcoin because I feel that it is still too high, but it only goes up
Ru chin Salcedo

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:08:20 AM

Bitcoins is a good investment. You will girantee returns up to more than 200% of what you invest.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:27:12 AM

Reasons You Shouldn't Buy Bitcoins? There's many reasons why you shouldn't buy bitcoins here are some of it.

1. You don't have enough knowledge about bitcoin, Why wouldn't you buy bitcoin if you know you're going to earn from it.
2. It is ban in a country.
3. You don't have money to buy bitcoins.
4. You're afraid to it because you thought it can only be used in black market or deepweb.
5. You don't believe in the potential of bitcoins.

No matter what it's a peoples decision. They have different reasons why they didn't buy bitcoins but we all know here in this industry the cryptocurrency industry we know that the bitcoin has a great potential.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: