Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:04:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will this be the next ALT Coin to break its ATH?  (Read 170 times)
alphaofmarkets (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:07:01 AM

Hello people. I believe STEEM to be the next alt coin to break its ATH. It is one of the only remaining "veteran" alts that still is yet to break its ATH of 5 USD. I think it is setting itself up to break this years ATH of 2.80 before breaking its lifetime ATH of 5. STEEM is solving many issues such as YouTube demonetization and censorship. It also solves many issues we have today in Social Media with fake news and other content. I think STEEM is setting itself up to be a global cash system that can be used day to day. It has a higher chance of being used on a daily basis by the world than some coin called DASH. It has every potential to consume the DASH marketcap. It gives everyone fair chance to stake their coin and earn interest for contributing to the network. Many people in 3rd world have joined STEEM and have picked it up very easily and powered up into an SP account.

STEEM is most used blockchain transaction wise globally next to BTC

STEEM has fastest transaction time of any Crypto also lowest fee

STEEM solves many issue in todays world such as YouTube demonetization and content censorship

STEEM has potential to be a global cash money / bank system.

STEEM in my opinion is a compliment to BTC and sets BTC up for its future as Digital Gold money that will back this entire new global system of coins.

APPS BUILT ON STEEM:

DTUBE offers alternative to youtube

DSOUND offer alternative to soundcloud

DLIVE - offers alternative to twitch or youtube live

CHAINBB - blockchain based forum
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: