Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:07:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E.COM DOWN???  (Read 2260 times)
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:19:58 AM

When did they lower the wthdrawal fee ? I withdraw some LTC less than a week ago and then it was still the high 0,5 LTC fee.
If you follow their tweets which are also on the main page of their site when it is up, you will see that the fees changed on Aug 18

https://twitter.com/btcecom

Twitter can suck the same herpe-covered dick as gox and then move on to a line of a hundred AIDS patients.

I can't imagine that there is not one person in the BTC community who speaks both russian and english and would help those twats at btc-e get their shit together and communicate with their customers.
The same could be said about your post and you not translating it into all the languages supported on this forum including Russian. I can't help it if you are too lazy to use Google Translate, takes like 20 secs.

Perhaps Google Translate will suffice when piecing together some halted conversation, but it is by no means sufficient for communication with a financial institution that handles more of my worth than fiat banks.

How fucking hard is it to hire a bilingual CR rep? I know ten people who would brawl each other for the job. Unfortunately, I can't keep asking them to find out what the fuck is happening for me in Russian forever.

Perhaps you haven't noticed the obvious: BTC-E doesn't give a fuck. If you want english language support pick a different exchange. If you're confident with putting the majority of your wealth in a website that won't tell you who they are and gives you zero recourse, you should be happy your money's still there in the morning.

more or less retired.
RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:31:30 AM

When did they lower the wthdrawal fee ? I withdraw some LTC less than a week ago and then it was still the high 0,5 LTC fee.
If you follow their tweets which are also on the main page of their site when it is up, you will see that the fees changed on Aug 18

https://twitter.com/btcecom

Twitter can suck the same herpe-covered dick as gox and then move on to a line of a hundred AIDS patients.

I can't imagine that there is not one person in the BTC community who speaks both russian and english and would help those twats at btc-e get their shit together and communicate with their customers.
The same could be said about your post and you not translating it into all the languages supported on this forum including Russian. I can't help it if you are too lazy to use Google Translate, takes like 20 secs.

Perhaps Google Translate will suffice when piecing together some halted conversation, but it is by no means sufficient for communication with a financial institution that handles more of my worth than fiat banks.

How fucking hard is it to hire a bilingual CR rep? I know ten people who would brawl each other for the job. Unfortunately, I can't keep asking them to find out what the fuck is happening for me in Russian forever.

Perhaps you haven't noticed the obvious: BTC-E doesn't give a fuck. If you want english language support pick a different exchange. If you're confident with putting the majority of your wealth in a website that won't tell you who they are and gives you zero recourse, you should be happy your money's still there in the morning.

Perhaps you haven't noticed the obvious: businesses that don't give a fuck about customer service don't have much to give a fuck about before long. Perhaps you haven't noticed the obvious, there are precious few exchanges outside gox that can support real trading volume.

Also, I didn't say wealth...I said worth. Big difference, especially when it comes time to talk shop with the tax man.
seljo
Legendary

Activity: 1178
Merit: 1014

Hodling since 2011.®

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 08:44:10 AM

Error 502 Bad gateway today  Huh

Hodling since 2011.®
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316