Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ethereum achieve its ATH in this rally?  (Voting closed: December 07, 2017, 06:05:57 AM)
Yes - 22 (57.9%)
No - 8 (21.1%)
Can't Say - 8 (21.1%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum All Time High  (Read 2444 times)
yenilmez86

Activity: 1256
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:47:54 PM

If they can't fix network problems soon; than i guess 500 USD impossible for 2017; even 2018 first quarter. But if can fix soon this problems; and if cat, dog, pet games will keep using ETH network; probably ETH 600-700 USD in 2018 first quarter.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
speaktome

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:57:35 PM

ETH is young coin and there is a high risk of failures and bugs in the work of the ethereum system, which is confirmed by the latest news. But I believe in this coin  Cheesy
About that,you're right it still needs a lot more time to compare the performance of the network in general terms with respect to current performance,perhaps over time it becomes much slower and with a greater number of problems,but for now it continues to appear as the number two.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:09:10 PM

ETH is young coin and there is a high risk of failures and bugs in the work of the ethereum system, which is confirmed by the latest news. But I believe in this coin  Cheesy
About that,you're right it still needs a lot more time to compare the performance of the network in general terms with respect to current performance,perhaps over time it becomes much slower and with a greater number of problems,but for now it continues to appear as the number two.
Apparently, no one can predict the future and we can only assume where it could head to in the first place. Ethereum though has not really been that pleasing to trade as the level has been so slow lately and annoying to trade. I cannot imagine trying to expect it to break a point and then dropping back down after wards. It has been a long time and I hope it does.

I'm extremely bullish on Ethereum.
Bullish? I really do not see that bull run so far. Ethereum has not shown any sign of a bull run or even making an attempt to break the previous resistance but I guess we just have to keep watching to see where it is going to head eventually. I have held for a while now after the huge dip and I am really optimistic as I am not really looking forward to taking little profit. I hope it comes soon as I am getting pissed already.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:14:48 PM

The second powerful coin Ethereum is trying to hold its position, will it cross $400 mark?
Ethereum will be more than 400$ before the end of this year. I have a good feeling that eth will be at 1000$ by the first week of january 2018 ,and i dreamed about it, maybe because i was so addicted to crypto and earning money.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:16:44 PM

I do not think ETH can be regarded as a young coin. we know that ETH has been created for a long time, compared with most existing altcoins. ETH always provides price stability that makes us all confident. In addition, there are so many systems that use ETH today, for me now ETH becomes the second best coin in the world. ETH guarantees and gives no worries to all of us who have Etherum, this is a form of trust so that it can make the Etherum price will increase as well.
davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:37:29 PM

The truth is that ETH has passed $400 strongly. There is no doubt about the value of ETH. But now there are some signals point out that ETH will reduce in next days.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:45:23 PM

I am very disappointed with ether today, its going down and down and loosing the race. I was hoping it go on a strong year end finish, but its declining the race due to bitcoin price rise.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:39:10 PM

I do not think ETH can be regarded as a young coin. we know that ETH has been created for a long time, compared with most existing altcoins. ETH always provides price stability that makes us all confident. In addition, there are so many systems that use ETH today, for me now ETH becomes the second best coin in the world. ETH guarantees and gives no worries to all of us who have Etherum, this is a form of trust so that it can make the Etherum price will increase as well.

Yes. I do agree with your point. Clearly, ethereum is not something we can call young since it has been a big player for a very long time already along side bitcoin. although ethereum always tend to be a currency that only does follow the shadow of bitcoin, it is still a currency that we can really call amazing. It increases slowly and surely unlike most of altcoins out there. Not to mention its wide space available for improvement and profits, it really is something we cannot look down.
imperatron

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:41:34 PM

Ethereum price pushed higher than $400 and it is still stable at those high prices. That really makes me happy, because I bought enough Ethereum in the last couple of months Smiley
kirti rana

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:46:13 PM

:)yes eth. Is good currency after bitcoin.
Ethereum reached an all-time high above $400 Monday, continuing a surge in cryptocurrencies in 2017. The cryptocurrency jumped as high as $415.31 a piece, up about 5,107% since the start of the year. At the same time, bitcoin reached another all-time high over $3,000 over the weekend, over 210% year-to-date.
Celebrity

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:48:51 PM

Ethereum price pushed higher than $400 and it is still stable at those high prices. That really makes me happy, because I bought enough Ethereum in the last couple of months Smiley

It looks stable but it's not stable. In some exchanges it already dropped to the level of $430 and this is not good news even Korean makets' $500 price. Bitcoin can push it down easily.
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:50:47 PM

Why is the price of ETH now going down while BTC is going up?
Lately they were booth going up or down... are those Kittens still making problems to Eth?  Undecided

landysh007

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:25:33 PM

I liked ETH coin for fast transactions, but lately load of network has very much increased. Transactions go till many hours. But I trust in the future of this coin. Its price will repeatedly increase.
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:56:38 PM

I liked ETH coin for fast transactions, but lately load of network has very much increased. Transactions go till many hours. But I trust in the future of this coin. Its price will repeatedly increase.
This is to blame CryptoKitties. I already start to hate them. Because of them, my ethereum transactions last an incredibly long time ... It is necessary to increase the commission for the transaction.
ronatrip

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:54:59 PM

The truth is that ETH has passed $400 strongly. There is no doubt about the value of ETH. But now there are some signals point out that ETH will reduce in next days.
I thought this signal would be a problem with the scalability of Ethereum network, which was shown by the game with crypto cats But no. ETH is still growing. I hope its cost by the beginning of the year will be 500$
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:26:35 PM

I hope we still will see the rally to 600-650 by the ends of the year.  Ethereum has great potential for long-term investment. I see $1000-1500 in 2018.
zokizuan

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:33:20 PM

Honestly, we really cannot say if Ethereum will or not. It is really long overdue anyway and I really hope it does.
It has been finding it very hard lately to break this resistance and if it can then we should be looking at a new ATH after that. As far as I am concerned, it has been very disappointing and boring thus far and I really do not see why it is not really giving a huge push.
batier84

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:45:06 PM

I hope we still will see the rally to 600-650 by the ends of the year.  Ethereum has great potential for long-term investment. I see $1000-1500 in 2018.

Under such circumstances like now I believe that by the end of the month the price of Ethereum will be around 400-480 $. But I would like to make your predictions come true.
Smolko

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:48:00 PM

Ethereum is very strong and a good investment, steady increases.

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:53:46 PM

if invest good for ETH but if you speculation for got a profit its not good, because ETH grow up slowly but sure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: