Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:21:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ethereum achieve its ATH in this rally?  (Voting closed: December 07, 2017, 06:05:57 AM)
Yes - 22 (57.9%)
No - 8 (21.1%)
Can't Say - 8 (21.1%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum All Time High  (Read 2447 times)
Thewel

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:30:34 PM

I think the ethereum is now reaching quite a drastic price and many also use ethereum as a transaction, and most likely ethereum can be coupled with bitcoin, so hopefully in the future ethereum can be better.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     HEXCASH     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◆◆◆◆◆     A T​RULY​ DECENTRALISED FUND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM     ◆◆◆◆◆
WP   TWITTER   FACEBOOK   ◆   TOKEN SALE   ◆   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ANN
barhotka

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:00:11 PM

Ethereum is one of the leading crypto currency, it is very popular due to the fact that it is based on many ICO projects. The ethereum has a relatively small commission for the transaction and a high transaction speed. All this is the reason for its growth.
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:32:52 PM

Ethereum is one of the leading crypto currency, it is very popular due to the fact that it is based on many ICO projects. The ethereum has a relatively small commission for the transaction and a high transaction speed. All this is the reason for its growth.
I also like Ethereum because many ISO projects are based on this crypto currency. If you have Ethereum, then you can participate in almost any ICO.
projectshivom

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

A New Era in Genomics

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:20:43 PM

Ethereum has indeed reached quite beyond the 400 usd mark. It is mainly to do with the huge sale in token projects.
ternyabin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:15:57 PM

Now is the time to have time to buy the etherium while the price has fallen, because then it will continue to grow. This is a good opportunity to earn.
pergola

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:11:48 PM

Now is the time to have time to buy the etherium while the price has fallen, because then it will continue to grow. This is a good opportunity to earn.
It seems to me it is still possible to wait. The price will decrease a little more and only a little later will go up. Now there is a small tendency to reduce the price.

Raul Lopez

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 12:10:48 PM

Why ETH price has increased so much in the past weeks? Thank you Wink

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Find the best price of any book. Book finder and recommendator ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Libreris
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:36:43 PM

I think it's still not so expensive as it should be. Ripple has been pumped recently up to ETH capitalization. To be honest I don't like this because ETH is much more useful than XRP imo.
Zerosk

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:38:45 PM

Ethereum has reached new ATH and it will reach new records by early 2018. But i dont think it will hold its position as no2 in market cap.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:41:27 PM

Drastically, ethereum is rising and may be the second most powerful coin these days.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
LAODINGTOU

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:48:27 PM

I think that in January, the price of ETH may exceed $1000, and the price seems to have great potential. I am very optimistic about ETH.
brokkoly

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:15:55 AM

Yes, Ethereum doesn't want to give second place after bitcoin. Its capitalization is impressive, and it grows constantly.. If this continues, Ethereum will be able to take the first place
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:44:44 AM

As of now, ethereum is at its all time high. It is currently around $940. I think it may be able to hit $1000 this month. The predictions are slowly turning into reality, 2018 is the year of altcoins and as one of the best altcoins, ethereum is leading its way. I hope it will continue rising up this year. Those who have held it since day 1 were lucky due to the profit they are about to experience this year. Kudos to eth!

KevenDabid

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:52:44 AM

The second powerful coin Ethereum is trying to hold its position, will it cross $400 mark?
HHHH, now what about it? I think that ETH will rise to $2,000 in January this year, which is entirely possible because the second name is always ETH.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:10:06 AM

The second powerful coin Ethereum is trying to hold its position, will it cross $400 mark?

current cryptoeconomics has a horrible infrastrucutre everything is fixed and focused on either bitcoin or ethereum that have horrible tx fees,

i hope we can update it so other cryptocurrencies can grow in value

regards

MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:18:22 AM

Ethereum is the most normal cryptocurrency I have seen. Despite it's potentials, it have not worn the bubble bust growth. It's value appreciation in steady.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Tucanjo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:24:43 AM

What is eth's expected growth for this year? Can we expect it to keep growing like that, or will we see a drop in prices in the near future?

I mean, would it be a good choice to start getting eth asap? Or would it make more sense to wait for a price drop and then invest?

Thanks!
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:26:17 AM

Ethereum's price has reached 900 dollars mark as of now. If I am about to invest in crypto currencies, I will surely invest in bitcoin and ethereum. For me, these two coins are the only trusted coin. It is just only my opinion.

elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:44:46 AM

Ethereum has indeed reached quite beyond the 400 usd mark. It is mainly to do with the huge sale in token projects.

Ehterium price was very aggressive in the opening of 2018 after consolidation for almost 2 weeks last december this is due to high demand of ETH token which being used by ERC20 coins in trading so many ERC20 coins and all of them are designed to be compatible in Etherium wallet and token so no doubt we will see more price surge for ETH this year

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:48:40 AM

Ethereum is the one you hodl. Not too concerned by short term movements as my strategy is about investing and not trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: