Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:46:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When does altcoin recover?  (Read 526 times)
esgdrhlg

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:47:35 AM

Stability as such does not exist. There is only growth and decline (degradation) Every day more people recognize Bitcoin as a means of payment. The Crypto currency has no inflation, it can not be counterfeited. The market will be only 3-4 players. Bitcoin will be among them.
There is no doubt that bitcoin is certainly the leader in the world of virtual cryptocurrency and the blockchain, and at the moment there seems to be no competitor. However, there is never a lack of latecomers in this market. I think there could be great success like ETH, DASH, DCT, LSK, NEO or even QTUM. Of course, the short term impact on the social status of BTC will not be affected.
TomCrypto

Activity: 715
Merit: 220

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:22:09 AM

Lately there was a huge growth in total cryptocurrency marketcap. Most of this new cash went into bitcoin and on its forks.
But someday (could be a matter of months) the price of bitcoin will stabilize and this new cash could start to flow in the altcoins.
And the recent Tether USD hack is good for altcoin because some people will chose altcoin over tether when BTC will start stabilized.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:26:54 AM

You're lying to yourself and others if you cannot acknowledge that BTC is in a bubble. It is too slow, too expansive and to difficult to use for regular Joe. You must acknowledge as well that inflation rates of fiat currencies aren't the same as rates of BTC growth. So, it will crash but who knows when? A lot of enthusiasm is very clear signal that crypto markets will crash.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:34:42 AM

Whenever BTC calms the f*** down!!  Grin

A month of BTC going sideways and alts get a little bullish, and people will start investing in alts again. Things will get better then.  Smiley
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:31:51 AM

Few months ago. We have seen BTC raging, this has made the altcoin not up. So, How does altcoin recover?. When BTC stability or everybody withdraw from bitcoin.

In my opinion, I don't think altcoins are in bad shape at all. Things like the tether or bitconnect problems might shake the trust in alts a little, but they are still doing fine. Just look at the recent increase of price in dash, ether, monero, IOTA, and why not bcash. Traders just keep swapping from crypto to crypto, based on different news regarding each project, and of course, based on what is happening to the market, because pumps are common and a lot of people try to take a quick advantage from those things.

If you look at coinmarketcap, bitcoin dominance is quite stable at 56%, so bitcoin and all the other alts are actually increasing, and not just BTC.

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1187

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:39:27 AM

Alts are starting to recover nice and steady after what we can see. However , a big rally with alts will begin in the next coming months I think. There are some really good ALTS that will explode in price. Make sure you search the market good enough , you will find them.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
hhxcwz

Activity: 106

BITCOIN

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:43:41 AM

lol,i have the same problem with you,recently,the ICO coins in binance look better,like powr,rdn.It's a very inspiring phenomenon,and i strongly believe the spring of altcoins is coming!bro,just wait some time~!

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:06:04 PM

when does altcoin heal.? the question can only be answered if the price of bitcoin back dropped like that time when bitcoin down then altcoin will be incara the users crypto to make a profit then can say at that altcoin will be healed .. but even now altcoin pretty good as a complement of bitcoin that makes the bitcoiner a lot more choice and more pareatif.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:07:20 PM

You're lying to yourself and others if you cannot acknowledge that BTC is in a bubble. It is too slow, too expansive and to difficult to use for regular Joe. You must acknowledge as well that inflation rates of fiat currencies aren't the same as rates of BTC growth. So, it will crash but who knows when? A lot of enthusiasm is very clear signal that crypto markets will crash.

The ups and downs are common a per news. My observation is when BTC rises, alcoin get sold off until the new BTC "baseline has been established. Just a bad phase currently for altcoin. I feel cryptocurrencies have certain advantages but in practice I am not ready to use them myself. My hope is that one day  alts can truly stay separate and bitcoin won't be as big of an issue.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:11:04 PM

people love bitcoin even I also use it, if bitcoin will down then altcoin can up, I don't know when altcoin recover, but I thought it can recover soon, I also buy some altcoin and I am holding it for long term, so I think you also can hold this for long term then you become success,

Thewel

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:30:45 PM

Few months ago. We have seen BTC raging, this has made the altcoin not up. So, How does altcoin recover?. When BTC stability or everybody withdraw from bitcoin.
If my opinion is not enough to withdraw all bitcoin users, because it is not that easy to attract bitcoin, let alone the development of bitcoin has now started rapidly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     HEXCASH     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◆◆◆◆◆     A T​RULY​ DECENTRALISED FUND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM     ◆◆◆◆◆
WP   TWITTER   FACEBOOK   ◆   TOKEN SALE   ◆   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ANN
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:59:18 PM

It is a hard question. I don't see a correlation between the bitcoin and the other coins, compared to the past. I hope that the altcoins will reach better prices in the future, but it is hard to say that when they can recover or will they recover.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:51:15 PM

It is quite noticeable that whenever BTC increases in price at a rapid speed the Altcoins bleed and decrease in price. Right after the BTG fork most Altcoins dropped by 50% in price. They decrease in price when BTC increases and increase in price BTC gets dumped. Although it is not the same case all the time, it does happen most of the times. It is best to hold BTC when we know it that its increasing rapidly from the past few days.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:18:14 PM

Altcoins will recover according to market condition and market interest situation when before few days bitcoin hardfork news booming and every one wants to get bitcoin because it is directly profit in case of hardfork for every bitcoin holder and due to this bitcoin was more demand able and now i think the time of altcoins and almost altcoin price will go up according to time.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:30:43 PM

I do not think that altcoins have something like a great fall. These days we have been watching their growth. Some coins jumped very high. Altcoins are ore preferable currencies to some people, even to many of them. They do not show so great flexibility like BTC.
panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:37:05 PM

When bitcoin goes sideways alts rises,hopefully when the new year starts alts are expected to pump.

LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:18:58 AM

Stability as such does not exist. There is only growth and decline (degradation) Every day more people recognize Bitcoin as a means of payment. The Crypto currency has no inflation, it can not be counterfeited. The market will be only 3-4 players. Bitcoin will be among them.
There is no doubt that bitcoin is certainly the leader in the world of virtual cryptocurrency and the blockchain, and at the moment there seems to be no competitor. However, there is never a lack of latecomers in this market. I think there could be great success like ETH, DASH, DCT, LSK, NEO or even QTUM. Of course, the short term impact on the social status of BTC will not be affected.
Agreed! Altcoin is not that much stable and is not having that much of demand in the international market just like that of bitcoin. It is because of the reason that still not enough number of people are interested in investing their money in altcoin.

The thing is things will be changed significantly in the coming days. We actually need to hope for the best as this is the only thing which can keep our spirit alive.

gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:11:49 PM

Interesting question))) Stability does not exist. Can be Falling and growing. It is necessary to fix the take-off profit. By the falling trend, you just need to wait for growth  Cool

bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:51:22 PM

Today is the day,many alts recovered from the BTC mooning and the crazy BTC vs BCH duel.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
sakokinak

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:33:03 PM

Crypto market will be not interesting to traders if altcoins are stable. Those, who are smart enough to foresee ups and downs earn well, and it is not in their interest to support the market stability.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: